It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 555.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Numerology. I am not sure where to post this type of subject.

I keep seeing the numbers 555 everywhere I look. Most of the time it is on the clock. I have researched this number and it represents "change."

I am currently going through some things spiritually and physically. I took this as a sign that I needed to change my ways and better myself physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I must say that I feel much happier and feel better physically, too. This is enough for me to believe these numbers.

There have been several times that I have seen different numbers and patterns (synchronicity?), but the three 5s had me spooked for awhile.

Anyone else understand the 5's? I am still seeing them.

Does anyone have stories they would like to share with numbers they see?

Does anyone believe in this?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonLightStars

555 is the number of change.

Usually it will pop up (for me anyways) before some sort of major shift in living or job, or marriage status.

It is a number I learned early on to listen to, and be kind of weary of as it really does seem to indicate major changes within my own life.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes! I too have been seeing 555 everyday for weeks.

I see it on clocks, on price tags and it has been popping up for some time, but in recent weeks has increased.

Here's a quote from a numerologist regarding this particular number combo:

Doreen Virtue

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

I kind of see it like the Chariot card in the Tarot deck: you're on a wild ride leading to who knows where!

edit on 21-3-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks!

So do you think this is not the change personally? The reason I still keep seeing it is maybe because the actual change has not happened yet?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

I have always wondered... what does it mean when you experience every single one of those number patterns on a daily and continuous basis?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That would be my guess.

You still have a change coming, and until it comes, just be kind of ready.
If it is truly a change, then the 555 to me anyways, suggests it is a part of your "soul plan" whatever that may be, in other words,a change you have to experience for some reason.

But that is just my take on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I have always wondered... what does it mean when you experience every single one of those number patterns on a daily and continuous basis?

Every time we count we are messing with the universe.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It's personal sure, but it's going to affect a lot of people on a personal level.

It's hard-hitting change that you (and I ) are being asked to prepare for.

Like Bette Davis said, "fasten your seat belts, it's going to be bumpy night".

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
555 you say, 555 is a nice number, almost as good as 555.555, you can almost say 555 is right before 666 but 555 is way better.

All pover to 555 and may 555 be with us.

High 555

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Shoot. Well, I hope it nothing too terrible.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wonderful. I woke up to see 5:55 on my clock this morning. Usually I find "change" is never very pleasant.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Well, I am just going from my own experience with 555. A lot of the time things seemed bad at first, but always ended up being better than before the changes. It just spooks me when I see it pop up in my own life..lol

They were just major changes.

Before I got divorced I was seeing it a lot.

Before I sold my house and moved to Alaska I was seeing it a lot.

Before I met my current wife I was seeing it.

So it is not always a bad thing, just like I said, major shifts.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Now, I'm hungry

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yeah, when I first started to see it I had no idea what it meant. I looked it up after seeing it several times and I did not like reading the word "change."

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

HAHA! Maybe I need to change the meal plan for dinner tonight.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks for telling me your experiences with this number. I will have to keep a lookout.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It could be month 5 on day 5 of 2015, perhaps and event that will affect you directly?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Cinco de Mayo!

I have considered it being a date as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes, cinco the mayo, I didn't even considered that one, I a Puerto Rican our independence day is in July 4, because it was short lived and then US took over.

But you most consider next year 5/5/2015, could be a very important day for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I always see 33 dunno why...

I have seen 11:11 but again I really don't put a whole lot of significance into it because then I look later and is 11:12! WHAT THE???

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join