It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama arrives in China for official visit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

amazing
Obama is a Communist?

Who knew?

Might be good to post some exact, specific incidents of how he is using this communist playbook so we can all know.

Last I knew, presidential wives are basically ambassadors, spreading goodwill and American propaganda to other countries. Not a bad thing. Not their jobs to stir up international intrigue and cause more friction between countries. We have enough worthless politicians in place to do that already.

If Obama is a Communist then according to some what i have seen Republicans are Capitalists. And Capitalists only serve the one percent.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BEIJING (AP) — U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech

Source--news.yahoo.com... but it's an AP story not just Yahoo.

"he purpose of Mrs. Obama's weeklong visit is to promote educational exchanges between the U.S. and China, although she brought up a contentious issue Saturday in a 15-minute speech at a university.

She said that freedom of speech and unfettered access to information make countries stronger and should be universal rights. But she did not call out on Beijing directly in her speech at Peking University's Stanford Center."

I think she's doing a pretty good job here. Promoting freedom of Speech and education exchanges without causing controversy. It's really just what we need. A good discussion of Freedom of Speech without offense. This is how change happens and how big changes start. But...only in American are good things criticized so vehemently and with only political agendas over republican and democratic policies. One day we'll get that we're all Americans...hopefully sooner than later.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join