It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama arrives in China for official visit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

And I said no he wasn't.

Obama, and his party have historically destroyed business in this country.

That has created the dependency state.

Some people call that cloward, and piven.

But he is not a 'corporate oligarch'.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

And unpaid bills gets passed on.

No it doesn't.

IF it gets passed on to anyone it is the bloody evil rich.

NOT TO 46% of Americans who are paying ZERO income tax.

Funny how my emotional responses have links to actual facts and research.

Funny how my links and research are totally ignored.

Guess yours are the only ones that matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

NOT TO 46% of Americans who are paying ZERO income tax.

AND????????? The corporations whom don't pay taxes either?

See Neo, this is where you and I disagree.

I can see how someone whom is working and "slaving" may be bitter towards those whom have fallen into the government handout "trap". This is where your logic and mine parts. Instead of realizing that it is BOTH parties that have orchestrated this new age of slavery, YOU blame those whom are put into a position of just trying to survive as the bad guys? Sure, there are those whom are taking advantage of it, I won't deny that. However, you and those of you whom want to blame those who are getting help, while not having a problem with multi national corporations feeding at the "entitlement trough" is disturbing to me. If you are defending the corporations whom Obama talks bad about on the MSM, but still passes legislation that does the opposite of what he is saying, "Are you NOT JUST AS GUILTY AS THE ONE YOU HATE?".

"What is good for me is not for thee!" Comes to mind while I watch these right/left arguments.

I am sorry my friend, but when I see you point the blame at victims of a corrupt two party system, that is where I will take my stand and disagree.

I know you will take the typical right stand against my words, but keep in mind, that you will be doing the same thing that those of the left do that piss you off so much.

Both parties that are supposed to represent "We The People" have been bought and paid for by think tanks, *CFR, Rand Corporation etc* like a bunch of cheap prostitutes. I am with you all the way on not liking Obama! NO QUESTION. His policies and agenda to follow Cloward/Piven is obvious! My problem is that you STILL believe that things would change if a Republican were in charge.......Same puppets, just wearing different dresses.....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

AND????????? The corporations whom don't pay taxes either?

They don't ?

ExxonMobil in 2011 made $27.3 billion in cash payments for income taxes. Chevron paid $17 billion and ConocoPhillips $10.6 billion. And not only were these the highest amounts in absolute terms, when compared with the rest of the 25 most profitable U.S. companies (see our slideshow for the full rundown of who paid what), the trio also had the highest effective tax rates. Exxon’s tax rate was 42.9%, Chevron’s was 48.3% and Conoco’s was 41.5%. That’s even higher than the 35% U.S. federal statutory rate, which is already the highest tax rate among developed nations.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How about Google? How about Facebook? You know, tech companies that offer nothing but entertainment?

Let me ask you this Neo.

How is it that you and I and quite a few other folks on ATS are very well aware of the "Cloward and Piven Strategy" YET, I cannot recall ONE Republican bringing it up!!! Can you?

Don't tell me that the right wing isn't in on this destruction of our countries sovereignty when in the war of politics the biggest weapons available to win are NEVER used!!! Why? Because it would destroy the propaganda game used to create the division that allows them to control all of us!

They are all in on it, and they are ALL guilty of destroying the country that you and I both love!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Amen!

It's this division that keeps us all powerless! Both sides get stuck on/in their pet platforms/issues and can't seem to be able to breakaway to any truth!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

How about Google? How about Facebook? You know, tech companies that offer nothing but entertainment?

Ya know good questions.

But since Facebook is a start up there are special 'tax considerations' that all new IPO's get.

Same with GOOGLE that last for years.

Both Facebook, and Google wealth mainly exists in cyberspace, and the government reaps massive dividends on both companies when it comes to spying using the NSA.

How is it that you and I and quite a few other folks on ATS are very well aware of the "Cloward and Piven Strategy" YET, I cannot recall ONE Republican bringing it up!!! Can you?

I have never heard a Republican on Capitol Shill say half the things I do. Mostly because they have no backbones.

They pander.

And We don't have to pander to people.

Don't tell me that the right wing isn't in on this destruction of our countries sovereignty when in the war of politics the biggest weapons available to win are NEVER used

I won't.

The right is just as guilty as the left putting their jobs ahead of this countries future.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Michelle Obama arrives in China for official visit.

Lol! I guess this means Americans can look forward to more American jobs outsourced to China. Don't you just love it when your leaders sacrifice you for the sake of their wealth...well done the Obamas, you have certainly brought change America can believe in...it is just so damaging.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree with you on somethings,but you really need to lay off the Right Wing/propaganda...
Not everything is absolute..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In the last year, Africa (twice, thanks to unforeseen loss on #2) and this year China. My... a couple grand annual trips left to plan as Ambassador At Large/Goodwill Ambassador, as the First Lady officially travels with the rank and privileges of.

Do the kids get to follow mommy for a tour of Ice and Emperor Penguins next so they don't have to see them in a stuffy zoo?

It's something to see, with all the simmering or running downright hot right now around the world. Just before this, China was the ones we were pissed off at. Recall all that new Security Zone stuff? Now that Russia angered us more recently and more severely, China is back on the 'decent' list for high profile happy face trips (goodwill, as another term).

It must be nice to have the Rank of a lifelong professional, the access of Royalty and the resources of someone with a money printer across town (literally in this case). Where do we mortal folk seek such a life? After all, her rank, while real, is ceremonial in function and she couldn't even agree to change garden designs in an international way.

Aren't we cutting people's pay and benefits while explaining 'tough choices' by the fed in headlines ....while she's off gallivanting around Asia?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'

Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel

Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'

LOL

I wonder how the translators handle that !!!

And I bet she is "ordering" extra chickens and frogs too !!!

Voodoo in Obama’s White House

MarianRobinson.whitehouse.guv/Santeríavoodoo

edit on Mar-21-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It is the height of arrogance and entitlement that is the true entourage of Michelle Obama.

There is no humility. No attribute to admire.

There is an air of disdain to both Obama's.

It is as obvious as the air we breathe.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, I guess I assumed some things Neo! For that I apologize!

But I am still waiting for one Damn Republican to bring up Cloward and Piven. Until that happens, I am a firm believer that there is no difference between the two so called political parties that we have allowed to destroy our country!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Will she ban the General Tso's Chicken for lunch while over there?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Rush Limbaugh spent 15 minutes when this was announced.
The Press are not allowed to come along for the first time ever and Rush explained access was at stake for Journalists to report as customary. MSM just lost the access to Obamas'.
The first time in six years of "honeymoon" reporting...a world record.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by neo96

You know, if you are going to suggest that someone is a communist, or is using "a communist playbook" you should probably read that playbook so you don't look like a completely brainwashed idiot spewing the delusional ravings of rating whores on TV.

Here you go:

www.marxists.org...

Not to change the topic, but why?
That Old manual has nothing to offer.

Now what is closer to what has happened here under Obama's Rule.
Our Constitution includes many civil rights, free speech, freedom of press, worship, the right to trial, and the right to own private property.
Well maybe you didn't know, but in 1982, China enacted their own form of a Constitution, however, their Constitution has widely not been followed. There has been very little done to ensure that new laws instituted follow the constitution. The judicial system does not provide any particular method for review of new laws.

Now look at our Laws in that Last 6 years, how many have been ignored on a whim by our own D O J or changed?
( Obamacare )
Yes, I still have my Little Red Mao Book.
Some thing you should also be Very Aware Of,
Mao and his Wife were constantly in our daily lives one way or another when I was growing up.
All we heard about was The Great Mao and Jiang or about his ten Great Kids from his four wive's.

Sorry, I have memory's, not always happy one's.

edit on 21-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Granite
reply to post by neo96

The Press are not allowed to come along for the first time ever and Rush explained access was at stake for Journalists to report as customary. MSM just lost the access to Obamas'.

You're not quoting rush Limbaugh are you? He's full of nothing but hatred and hot air. I wouldn't believe a word that imbecile says. If you want a more respected Right Wing opinion, start with the Wall Street Journal, but don't go anywhere near Rush.

Just want to add as well to the general discussion here and not you personally, that Laura Bush had a far bigger entourage then Michelle Obama and that can we really trust the Chinese press on the matters of how obnoxious some of her staffers or entourage are or are not? Not really.
edit on 22-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

amazing

Granite
reply to post by neo96

You're not quoting rush Limbaugh are you? He's full of nothing but hatred and hot air. I wouldn't believe a word that imbecile says. If you want a more respected Right Wing opinion, start with the Wall Street Journal, but don't go anywhere near Rush.

Just want to add as well to the general discussion here and not you personally, that Laura Bush had a far bigger entourage then Michelle Obama and that can we really trust the Chinese press on the matters of how obnoxious some of her staffers or entourage are or are not? Not really.
edit on 22-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

Let me get this straight, Because it's Rush Limbaugh reporting there's no Press allowed on this trip to China, It's A Lie?
Who's full of Hatred and Hot Air Here?
No reporter allowed

The first lady has been briefed by the West Wing’s National Security Council staff, according to Rhodes, and Tchen says Michelle Obama got advice from 6th graders at a Washington D.C. charter school who visited China on an academic trip. The kind of contemporary political issues that former First Ladies Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush tackled on their own trips to China are not on Michelle Obama’s agenda when she travels starting Wednesday, March 19th.
No press pool of American reporters will be allowed to travel on her government aircraft during the trip, but the first lady will post her own accounts during her trip on the White House website.

The 6th Grader is more than likely the Best that Obama has to Offer as far as Staffers Go!
M. O. Headed to China

The Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel, their staff wouldn't complain about a guest unless that guess was being a Real Pain in the Asian A$$.
This is one of the Very few hotel in China that was designed with Rich Westerners in mind, this is one of the Very Few Hotls in All of China that you can Actually Flush Toilet Paper Down The Toilet with out calling the front desk for a plunger!!!!
You think they are lying? I don't it. I have a feeling she is looking down on those little yellow people with contempt.

Here are some pictures of the hotel and it's rooms.
www.hotels.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Westin Beijing

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Just saying that using Rush Limbaugh as a source is like using the National Enquirer as a source and makes about as much sense as taking liquid refreshments from Jim Jones. Not saying it's a lie or anything like that. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, just saying that there's a pretty good reason we don't quote the national enquirer here very often.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hmmm...i think it's more about sucking up to the Chinese and asking them ever-so-nicely not to dump the petro-dollar after China has made a stupendous deal with the Russian Federation recently, rather than education or any other topic.

Personally, i don't think her usual style of looking like an aggressive, tooth baring nut is gonna cut it...China loves a bit of petrochemical dealery..shirty American Woman with an over-inflated sense of entitlement?

Not so much..i think she's going to be showing her teeth pretty soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join