posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
Anyone calling you with an Indian accent is just trying to rob you, these bas####s call me at least once a week with a different story, in the end all
they want is your credit card details and they get angry when you don't play along.
If I have nothing better to do I enjoy wasting their time for an hour or two have them run around in circles pretending im totally oblivious to their
scam then tell them this has been quite entertaining and to p##s off.
Take a look on Youtube, there lot's of Youtuber's who like to play with them too
Some stories iv had sofar
1. My computer has errors, I must install some remote computer software to let their engineers take a look while I fill in all my private details and
credit card info to a page they direct me to.
2. My computer has 100's of nasty viruses I must quickly go to their website to buy their special antivirus software because their's is the only one
that can clean my computer.
3. If I pay a one time fee they can get me a grant to have free internet and phone calls from my ISP.
4. I can buy a special box to plug into my phoneline to make free phone calls, just pay now and pick it up at my local post office in the next few
5. Pay now to get a satellite tv dish and box to recive all Sky TV channels for free forever.
In short they will say anything to get your credit card details.
edit on 21-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)