It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have found about my past lives through astrology. I gained an interest in astrology about a year ago, I had always been fond of astronomy before that. I found that in my birth chart I had 4 planets in retrograde. It took me a while to even notice that the four planets were in retrograde(RX), that's how new I was to it.

Anyway after looking for a few explanations, I found that like everything, there were lots of different opinions about it. So I went with what would be the most logical explanation for the RX. I did so by looking at other people with RX planets in their natal charts. What I found is that RX planets increase in rarity with the rarest being the most RX in a person's natal chart.

Since I had Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn all in retrograde I decided to investigate a bit deeper.

Saturn Past Life

I had very bad relations with my higher authorities, as I am one who looks for what is right and tries to diligently apply. Well, during the time of the Roman Empire, this was not kindly looked upon. Probably, more so because the size that the empire had already reached, which made it more likely to be corrupt. As a result of these things I was beaten, exploited, abused, and highly likely enslaved.

Now I don't know how I came to power, or what I did with that power afterwards, so I won't speculate any further. What I do know is the features and effects that it has had on my present life. These are just one aspect as the other lives have effect as well.

Uranus past life

In this life as well was I quite the rebellious individual. I was the revolutionary that had to be in every battle, didn't want to let one go by without my participation. My revolutionary attitude did cost me, but in ways that are near and dear to me, so I won't speak about them. I am uncertain when or where this life took place, seems like to much of recorded history for me to pinpoint.

Neptune past life

This life has made me one of the most creative persons I could ever hope to be. This life was one of substances for me, I am told that it chokes my creativity,
Yet it has still failed to kill it. I am uncertain as to when this life has taken place, or where.

Pluto past life

This past life emphasizes on how I was ostracized from the group, often. In this life I was forced to stand alone for wrongdoings of a community, wrongdoings of which I was innocent. I can be the apple of your eyes today, it doesn't take long before I have to defend myself from the teeth and claws that attack me. I am completely uncertain as to when this life took place either.

Well that is what I know...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How are you saying you got so much detail of your past lives? Techniques to remember it? Past life regression? Generalisation based on stereotypes attached to planets in your chart?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

Mine are Pluto, Saturn, Mars, Neptune, & Mercury. I've no clue what they mean.
But I zone out or dream of many past lives. I even underwent hypnosis with a few past life that came forth unexpectedly for the hypnosis was for me to remember a childhood trauma, not past lives. Though the Hypnotist was surprised, he went with it and recorded all, but I never have remembered the childhood trauma in this life in full.
A female in all recalled, almost every country & station in life.
One sticks though, a 12 year old Chinese girl, poor, an older brother a father only, same 1st name as now about more traumas by age 12 than one could these days....this one keeps going further, but not past age 12 yet, maybe there is no older. Always wake to a dead Mother's voice always whispering the same thing," Remember Y, no fearrrrr......"
It gives me fear lol....really

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I can kind of go for reincarnation, but Astrology is a total farce.
Personally, IF I did lead past lives, I wouldn't want to remember, or revisit them.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

rangerdanger
I can kind of go for reincarnation, but Astrology is a total farce.
Personally, IF I did lead past lives, I wouldn't want to remember, or revisit them.

Astrology is not a "total farce," but is often completely misunderstood, as in this case. A planet in retrograde does not mean you had a past life related to what that planet is supposed to represent. You may be able to find some "astrologer" who claims this, but it is certainly not a common way to interpret retrograde motion.

I really don't have the time or energy to get into a long, involved discussion of the merits of astrology, but just to give you an idea of the false claims, "planets" do not CAUSE anything in the lives of individuals. It's a symbolic system that happens to use planets for convenience. The OP's notion that planets in the chart can show your past lives is a stretch, to put it mildly.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Deleted by poster
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am extremely skeptical when it comes to this sort of thing. It would help if you provided a link to your source, how did you get the information? Its all well just telling us, but tell us how and where you got it please.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Here's an example of how to find out clues of your past lives in your birth chart. It's not exactly what the OP was talking about, but it's roughly the same topic. It took me some ingenuity to find.
Check it out:

"Will I fullfill my destiny on Earth?"

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

Hello there,

Below are the excerpt of a book called "The Spirit's Book" by Allan Kardec, France 1857. The book is absolutely free so there's no copyright problems. Btw you can download it here or google for its name. I hope the text below will be of any help.

MODS - The excerpts below are from a free book.

395. Can we obtain any revelations respecting our former existences?
"Not in all cases. There are, however, many who know who they have been and what they have done. If it were permitted to them to speak openly, they would make curious revelations about the past."

396. Some persons believe themselves to have a vague remembrance of an unknown past, which comes before them like the fugitive image of a dream that one vainly endeavours to recall. Is this belief only an illusion?
"It is sometimes real, hut it is often an illusion to he guarded against; for it may be merely the effect of an excited imagination."

397. In corporeal existences of a more elevated nature than ours, is the reminiscence of our anterior existences more exact?
"Yes; in proportion as the body is less material, the spirit incarnated in it remembers them more clearly. The remembrance of the past is always clearer in those who inhabit worlds of a higher order."

398. A man's instinctive tendencies being a reflex of his past, does it follow that by studying those tendencies, he can ascertain what are the faults he has formerly committed?
"Undoubtedly he can do so up to a certain point; but he would also have to take account of the improvement which may have been effected in his spirit, and of the resolutions taken by him in the state of erraticity. His present existence may he very much better than his preceding one."
-Might it be worse? - that is to say, might a man commit, in a subsequent existence, faults which he had not committed in the preceding one?
"That depends on his advancement. If he were unable to resist temptation, he might be drawn into new faults as a consequence of the situation chosen by him; but such faults must be considered as indicating a state which is stationary rather than retrograde, for a spirit may advance or remain stationary, but he never goes back."

399. The vicissitudes of corporeal life being at once an expiation of the faults of the past and lessons for the future, can we, from the nature of those vicissitudes, infer the character of our preceding existence?
"You can do so very frequently, since the nature of the punishment incurred always corresponds to that of the fault committed. Nevertheless, it would not do to consider this as being an absolute rule. The instinctive tendencies furnish a more certain indication; for the trials undergone by a spirit are as much for the future as for the past."
When a spirit has reached the end of the term assigned by Providence to his errant life, he chooses for himself the trials which he determines to undergo in order to hasten his progress - that is to say, the kind of existence which he believes will be most likely to furnish him with the means of advancing and the trials of this new existence always correspond to the faults which he has to expiate. If he triumphs in this new struggle, he rises in grade; if he succumbs, he has to try again.

A spirit always possesses free-will. It is in virtue of this free-will that he chooses, when in the spirit-state, the trials he elects to undergo In the corporeal life, and that he deliberates, when in the incarnate state whether he will do, or not do, and chooses between good and evil.
To deny a man's free-will will would be to reduce him to a machine.
When a spirit has re-entered corporeal life, he experiences a temporary forgetfulness of his former existences, as though these were hidden from him by a veil. Sometimes, however, he preserves a vague consciousness of them, and they may, under certain circumstances, be revealed to him but this only occurs as a result of the decision of higher spirits, who make that revelation spontaneously for some useful end, and never for the gratification of idle curiosity.

A spirit's future existences cannot, in any case, be revealed to him during the corporeal life, because they will depend on the manner in which he accomplishes his present existence, and on his own ulterior choice.

Temporary forgetfulness of the faults he has committed is no obstacle to a spirit's improvement for if he have not a precise remembrance of them, the knowledge he had of them In the state of erraticity, and the desire he then conceived to repair them, guide him intuitively, and inspire him with the Intention of resisting the evil tendency. This Intention is the voice of his conscience, and is seconded by the spirits who assist him, if he gives heed to the suggestions with which they inspire him.

Although a man does not know exactly what may have been his acts in his former existences, he always knows the kind of faults of Which he has been guilty, and what has been his ruling characteristic. He has only to study himself, and he will know what he has been, not by what he is, but by his tendencies.

The vicissitudes of corporeal life are both an expiation of faults In the past. and trials designed to render us better for the future. They purify and elevate, provided we hear them resignedly and unrepiningly.

The nature of the vicissitudes and trials that we have to undergo may also enlighten us in regard to what we have been end what we have done, just as we infer the crimes of which a convict has been guilty from the penalty Inflicted on him by the law. Thus, he who has sinned through pride will be punished by the humiliations of an inferior position the self-indulgent and avaricious, by poverty the hard-hearted, by the seventies he will undergo the tyrant, by slavery a bad son. by the Ingratitude of his children the idle, by subjection to hard and incessant labour, and so on.

---------------
Ps. About the question and answers, in short those questions were made by the French educator Allan Kardec to various mediums in the 1850's, usually he would send the same question to about 10 mediums in France and sometimes even to other countries. In order to verify the fidelity of the answers, they all had be equal (scientific method of comparison).

The Spirit's Book is definitely good reading, and free.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Speotyto

Thank post by SonOfManPrinceMichael for Allan Kardac's "The Spirits Book"! It appears fascinating, especially for the total skeptic I used to be but now am a believer and researcher!

top topics

join