It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iam New ATS ...Nice place if not the best at this age and era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I realized that I cant create any new thread without introducing my self into the introduction forum.
In light of recent events I considered facebook is not an option since it has become a distraction and a proganda tool for the globalists and their puppet goverments. well Iam starting to like politics because the politicians at the highest and lowest level have completly lost it and forget what their obligations to the constitution and people. anyway thnx to ATS for providing us the true forum where political arena meets the scientific arena and both these two institutions are working full time against humanity itsself.

well I wanted to post about;

Striking Back: Germany Considers Counterespionage Against US.

Unsatisfied with the lack of answers provided by Washington in the NSA spying scandal, officials in Berlin are considering a new approach. Germany might begin counterespionage measures aimed at allies.

Link Removed By Staff

Now even US allies are getting tired of Obama adminitration lies and sending back diplomats with empty and blacked out reports that have not delivered clear answers.
edit on 21-3-2014 by LilAmin because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/3/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

Welcome to ATS. You can post a thread in the appropriate forum, after you have made your first 20 posts, in any forum.

Here's your welcome cookies...enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Beers in the cooler over there, feel free to grab one when you get thirsty

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
Welcome to ATS! Beers in the cooler over there, feel free to grab one when you get thirsty

And to continue with this theme, make sure to post while drinking - it's both liberating and therapeutic.

Cya in the trenches...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

Hi, I'm John, welcome here mate.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That's what we like to see around here! Somebody who dives right in! Welcome to the dark side.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

Hi LilAmin, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members. ( the intro forum is not one of those forums )

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome

Here, got you something

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

Welcome to ATS, LilAmin.

Looking forward to read your thread.

Please, help yourself:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

And to continue with this theme, make sure to post while drinking - it's both liberating and therapeutic.

Say hallelujah! Say Amen!!

To the OP: Welcome.

And I am not the typo police but "Iam" is one that kinda gives me the shivers...

NP if you're not a schnitzel or a Fife though...

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about - all the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LilAmin

Welcome! Funny thing is that, considering my account, I'm also a new member, even though this is sort of my second house everyday, or should I say every hour ? I wonder how many people lurks for years like me, I would encourage more people to come out of anonymity and join.

Yeah, I know a lot of people don't join to avoid heated discussion, that was my case... I have a strategy though: ignore it

Cheers,

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome. Have Fun. Stay Safe. Destinyone gave you cookies, how cool is that! And Germany conducting counterespionage against the U.S.? State the obvious bro! I would hope the German people ARE conducting counterespionage, against EVERYBODY! For one, in todays world, it's absolutley necessary. Another reason? Germans have a knack for technology SURPRISE! Not. Anyway, nice intro, and if you find anything out? let U.S. know, Pardon the pun!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
thank you guys. I will be posting my ass off till the downfall of these globalists and wish you the best of your postings too

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I will be looking forward to reading your posts. Talk away!! and Welcome to the message boards.

FraZZleD

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome, I just joined today.

new topics

top topics

join