It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of women have needless operations for early breast cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Half of women have needless operations for early breast cancer and it seems misdiagnosis is a major problem.

In any case of doubt the doctors flicks opens his scalpel and starts the cutting.

A lot of misdiagnosis for cancer continues even we are in the 21 st Century.Everyday in every other field huge advances but in cancer its the same old same old.

A considerable amount of misdiagnosis is driven by money greed on the part of the oncologist who when he comes to you wearing his fake remorse face to break the "news" you have cancer you can just see his $eyes$ light up with dollar signs.

Because now you are going to buy his next super car for him after he leeches all the money from you for useless treatments and tests.

When you go away he is on the phone ordering his 3rd Ferrari ,his 2 nd house in the country with a swimming pool in some exotic locale while laughing at another sucker...erm patient.

Here is proof of this scandal.

Of more than 8,000 patients, about 2,500 ended up having a procedure to remove their breast.

However, the study found that in 49 per cent of such cases, the mastectomy was either unnecessary or was being carried out because a previous operation had failed.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Of course this is happening for just one subset of cancer victims.

Think of all the others cancer you are diagnosed with by this cabal of "doctors".

How many of them are really accurate or required or purely motivated by money greed?

edit on 21-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Add hysterectomies to your list.

Experts: Two-thirds of hysterectomies unnecessary:

www.cnn.com...

Same with prostate surgery for men.

www.webmd.com...

Do your research and get a second opinion before any procedure.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'd believe twenty five percent wouldn't need surgery or chemo. If you study the medications used to treat these diseases you start to see some similarities. We are being told to eat the wrong things. Look how rare it was to hear of a woman with breast cancer years back, now it seems like there are too many women who have it. Find the cause, the changes we have made that caused this increase. It seems that all money goes to finding ways to treat this disease not keep people from getting it. Seems like the most expensive supplements are toted as necessary when in essence common foods have low amounts of protective chemistry in them to keep people from getting these cancers. We have just forgot about these foods our ancestors consumed, thinking we are better than our ancestors and deserve the best.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I remember I took a young friend - barely 20 - for her long drive to and from her doctor who found a lump and operated.

I remember she needed a ride with her girlfriend to the club they always go to.. she still had her bandages on!

I remember dropping her off and then half hour later they called to be picked back up- her bandage broke in the club and her boob was bleeding. I lost touch but I remember she always had problem with that boob leaking exudate, made me wonder if her lump was even really cancerous.

Simply put, doctors have QUOTAS to fill in order to keep their hospital associations.. esp in order to make it and remain on the board!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

championoftruth
Half of women have needless operations for early breast cancer and it seems misdiagnosis is a major problem.

My wife did. Came home all in a fluster. They'd found a lump. They needed to operate. She was scared. What if?

I was quite upset, quite sure it was a bunch of bovie feces.

It was. Somebody made money off of, though. Go around scaring ladies and making them give you money so they can feel better.

B*#%^@$s.

Follow the money. Always follow the money.
edit on 21-3-2014 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Nice topic and I totally agree with you.

What I was about to type as a reply is basically what you have said but from a different angle.

So, that said I am going to share what I believe significant regarding cancer. Now I don't know if what I am about to say is fact or already common knowledge and I'm the last to know or I may actually have a convincing take on things and hope that you can help prove I may be right.

I am going to inform you all........right now........that this reply is probably going to lose you off, go off topic and sound ridiculous. If so I would skip this reply and spare me the replies giving me grief and ruining this thread.

So,
Cancer.
What if cancer is easily cured? Maybe it's not particularly the curing but realising the cause. We all know what they have already declared as the causes but what if......

What if cancer is an excess of a hormone?
Testosterone or Estrogen.
Hence why testicular cancer, cervical cancer and breast cancer occur where they do.

Now I read somewhere recently that made me think that maybe cancer can be easily cured , if what I say above is true.

An excess, with nowhere to go other than to be leaked in a sense to the area of hormone production or influence.

I also believe that contraception may indeed be a cause particularly in women for cervical and ovarian and breast cancer. Now before you all fly off on one and brand me a scare monger I'm sharing because I am bothered. Not only for the risk of cancer but also a struggle to conceive. I say this because I see a few connections that hopefully you will all consider and at least help me try and figure out if its a possibility or not.
If it is, great lets sort it and share lnowledge.
If it isn't well lets move along.

So.
Women are prescribed the pill, the implant, the 'copper' coil and also the coil with added hormone, contraceptive injection. How many of these contain testosterone or something that is going to alter the hormonal balance of that woman?

Why take the pill?
My argument is that women should rather learn their menstrual cycle. These contraceptives have way way too many side effects when it could "possibly" be avoided.

Women knowing their menstrual cycle can easily avoid pregnancy. If the sperm tips up to the party and there's no egg there then the spark can't happen, the spark doesn't happen no life begins.
Its impossible to fall pregnant without both sperm and egg.

Remember that painting with God touching fingers with adam I think it is.......the spark.
The moment when life is created. That is my interpretation of that painting.

I think that we really need to consider the side effects of contraception particularly women's.
Maybe not even solely regarding the manipulation of a hormonal balance but an excess to a point where women start piling on weight ( obvious result of testosterone) not only that but many women suffer an embarrassing side effect of hair excess especially facial hair.

Now foods that contain antiandrogens lower testosterone levels which can actually help with this and in some cases given the fact that if you significantly reduce the testosterone levels that embarrassing illness can be cured. Easily.

I am now goint to go and rack my brain to figure out exactly what I was reading regarding 3 things that were what I believe to cure or should I say get rid of cancer. (If what I am saying is true that cancer of the reproductive system in men and women is solely based on an exess of a particular hormone)

I doubt chemotherapy is any good at all but that's only my opinion. I see it as non selective and attacks all cells including healthy ones.

I also happen to think that balance is key and is rhe answer to moat of them.

Sunlight- Darkness
It's not so common knowledge that sunlight via skin absorption increases and boosts the immune system.
However we decide to start plastering ourselves and our kids in suncreams and sun blocks which on my opinion stops the 'important' revitalising, immune system boosting rays in. Its like hospital wards and residential care homes. GET THEM IN THE SUN AND FRESH AIR.
It's the lack of natural sunlight that is part and parcel of it.

Wake-Sleep
We regenerate, and recharge and all sorts of things are going on while we are sleeping and resting. Melatonin and seratonin are just two things at play as well as general recovery. Nightshift workers work night and sleep most days. I would like to know if there is a connection to this and what we speak of.

Sugar-Salt (diabetic cure? Salt)
More and more of our foods and drinks we consume are higher in sugar content yet we are also told to eat less salt.?.
Is it a case for balance? I believe so. Salt kills bacteria hence why we put it on cuts....wey I do when I cut myself to clean it. Does salt clean us inside too like I think it does but an excess upsets the balance.

Body pH
This one is self explanatory really drinking or eating loads of things with a particular acidic or alkaline content would not only I assume effect us but also be a spark for a reaction that may indeed lead to some of the above. Im sure a pH testing kit and peeing on it would indicate where we stand. I think drinking lots of 'carbonated'soft drinks or coffee would make a difference, would you agree? as does glucose and even the reason why a pregnancy test kit would be positive.

Healthy diet exercise.
You really are what you eat. Eat of the earth, food provided of the earth. Balance. Eating massive amounts of processed crap will clog you.
Think of a sink and the pipework in particular. Gradually over time the lining on the walls gradually become coated in a residue. This would in my opinion would possibly start a domino effect or butterfly effect as we know it.

Narrower arteries, veins and even carbon build up on what would require a 'charge' would create a resistance. A resistor in electronics or a resistor regarding water? The more resistance the harder it is to move. Heart being the main one in mind. It's more chance to stick to the walls the thicker it is so if we hydrate ourselves correctly in the correct amounts and with the correct thing thats in abundance and should be freely available to all everywhere.
A God given gift.
Hydration in my opinion aids organ function, boosts health, hydrating the blood making it easier to transfer nutrients and also oxygen. (I'm writing this thinking I should maybe practice what I preach;-) )
Behaviour in children. When they start working themselves either naughty tantrums and paddys give them a drink of water. Try the britafiltered.

The neurological disorders are what I believe to be broken or strained.pathways.
Copper, water and Gold are all good conductors. E175 is gold in food. I also have an incline to think that GABA would benefit massively to those with these symptoms as it is a neurotransmitter.
Copper deficiency? Iron deficiency? Vitamin D deficiency?
Research it I'm not talking crap.

When it was written about exess and greed who said it was solely money?

It's all hidden in the biblical text. ( remind me later about that and I will show you or explain what I see......hopefully.)

Balance really is the Key as is not forgetting the basics.

Now, sorry if I have bored you and I will leave it at that unless you want me to write another novel. At the minute though my wife is getting slowly annoyed at me ignoring her lol so....

Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Did I kill this thread?
I hope not still loads to discuss.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm sorry I did not read all of it, I like 'what if' scenarios so may read all of it later , it may needs its own thread

I must say though, my daughter was conceived by your ' know your menstrual cycle' method ..... Not a full proof method.

I don't like contraception but I don't have much choice other than to remove some organs , which is a probability in time.

Back to topic, I'm wondering if it's considered that some women may choose to remove these bits n pieces to reduce the risk of getting cancer?

new topics

top topics

join