It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knuckle Dusters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I love you americans..

Now gimme some of that!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
reply to post by projectvxn

OMG .. that's sooooo cute! And in PINK. It looks like something a Barbie Doll would have.

$160. Not bad. I could even put little flower power stickers on it.

(the tough guys here are probably cringing at the thought of a pink gun with flower stickers .. ha ha)

A while back I was CC my wife's Sig Mosquito o a trip into town and ended up pulling it on a guy who was threatening a pedestrian with a knife. He just looked at that dinky pink pistol and laughed. He couldn't believe that a 6 foot 200lb man with a bandanna and steel toed boots would be carrying it. I mean after the initial shock he realized "oh man, i should just drop the knife and cut my losses" but at first he laughed. Now I leave the pink unicorn guns to my wife. By the way, don't get a sig mosquito, they have to fire high velocity rounds to cycle right and its a .22.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

This has the wife seal of approval. I am a fan as well.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Flyers,

This (tough guy) has duracoated and RIT dyed more guns pink and purple than I care to admit... I mean I do crush a beer can on my forehead immediately after doing each my little pony ak... but that's only natural.

Personally I am looking for a subcompact oh sh** gun myself. However in response to the poster with a block for HD...

I cannot stress enough that pistols are traditionally regarded as only MARGINALLY better than fists. As such the purpose f a pistol in an HD SITUATION is to fight your way to your long gun or even better shotgun!!

Think about this . In a home defense scenario you're almost guaranteed to be in a low light or no light situation. Additionally you're most likely to be jerked awake and have AT MOST 30 seconds between dream land and the fight of your life! As such a pump action 12 gauge loaded with shot designed to not over penetrate into other rooms or apartments, and a mid grade tactical light designed with the pulse setting bright enough to blind your attacker temporarily. Better yet having said Light mounted on your shotgun with a switch mount on the forearm.

This combination gives you a much greater chance of not only subduing or god forbid killing the assailant/s but also not negligently killing a family member or neighbor when pistol bullets start blasting through sheet rock. On this note.. it's also best to not have your HD shotgun accessorized mall ninja style. This looks bad to district attorneys and juries. On a second practical note... if you shoot your home invader with a 250 dollar pump action with another 100 invested between the light and forearm mount... when the cops take your gun for 6 days to forever you're not out a thousand bucks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join