It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite conspiracy to replace "regular" humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have to admit that all my research into what the futurists are saying about trans-humanism fits in to what Daniel Estulin is saying in this interview:

Link: www.youtube.com...

The only thing new is that I had never considered the idea of being able to erase human memory and making people into intelligent, worker-drones.

A lot of things about trans-humanist technology sounds great but if evil people rule then the fate of humanity may not be too wonderful.
edit on 21-3-2014 by edward777 because: problem with link

edit on 21-3-2014 by edward777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by edward777

They have had the ability to erase certain memories for some time now. The programing I believe is much like series Doll House and is not science fiction.
edit on 21-3-2014 by abeverage because: memory lapse

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by edward777

Its all talk, but there is obviously an agenda of some kind to create a DNA hybrid of present humans which gives them extend abilities which can be used for control over the average man or woman. The elite wouldn't be able to control them for long they would see the elite also as a threat and plot their fate.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This thread has to be a troll job.

Although, in the case of it being serious, 'they' don't exist. There are no aliens or demons.

Sorry, I guess you'll have to find some other Friday night 'entertainment'.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

AnimatedMatter
This thread has to be a troll job.

Although, in the case of it being serious, 'they' don't exist. There are no aliens or demons.

Sorry, I guess you'll have to find some other Friday night 'entertainment'.

By what do you mean "they?" The interview with Estulin is dealing with biotechnology as well as fusing humans with technology such as computer chips. The topic of aliens or demons is never mentioned.

top topics

join