It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could our DNA be used for cloning soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The headline on skynews is 'DNA create mugshots to snare criminals' but although i believe this will be used to catch criminals (which is good thing), I also believe there are far worse things they have in mind.

I think 'Human Cloning' is soon to start.

Here's my post to that skynews article:

I dont believe that this will only be used with DNA found at a crime scene! I believe when we give blood or have a blood test, our dna will be put into a system too, soon we will all have our photos and dna in the system and we wont be able to do anything about it when we are cloned without being told. This is all leading upto that scenario! Don't be fooled! You could be killed off for your insurance or your bank balance and no one would know its not you who is walking down the street. Not just that, you could be framed for something you didn't do by someone accidently or intentionally swapping dna around.

What do you think? Is it too late now? Will this even be used for far worse nefarious means? Like killing real humans off, creating clones and then having their own slave race of clones?

Of course, I could also be barking up the wrong tree and this could be used to give every human the opportunity to not have to work again as these clones will do it all but then there would mass over-population.

Link to skynews article:

news.sky.com...

edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 06:11:52 -05000000003106x152x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 07:31:12 -0500u3107x112x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Will this even be used for far worse nefarious means? Like killing real humans off, creating clones and then having their own slave race of clones?

Aren't clones technically "humans"? I mean, they aren't made of plastic or something.

If clones are exactly like humans, then why clone the human if the human is to be killed? I don't follow your logic.

Why use humans as slaves anyway? Robots never protest, never think for themselves.

you could be framed for something you didn't do by someone accidently or intentionally swapping dna around.

Um... wouldn't this happen regardless of cloning? The police already uses DNA to trace a criminal. How would cloning make police officers less competent??

edit on 21-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Because maybe they will also programme the clones to not be able to argue or fight against the world rulers! They will just BE and DO.

I didn't say they will use 'humans' as slaves, I said they will be able to use the 'clones' as slaves and be rid of the human race or at least some of the human race! Maybe it will be a great idea to rid the world of some people anyway but i'm just saying that they could see many other people as fodder!

Yes, the police do make mistakes and labs but it could happen a lot more and more Intentionally. There could be millionaires who commit a crime willing to pay said people millions to frame someone else by misplacing their DNA with someone elses...
edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 06:18:41 -0500u3106x141x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by swanne

Because maybe they will also programme the clones to not be able to argue or fight against the world rulers! They will just BE and DO.

So would robots, and these robots wouldn't require lengthy brainwashing programs, nor would the Elite have to wait for the organic growth of their precious slaves - with robots, all they'd have to to is build and use.

I didn't say they will use 'humans' as slaves, I said they will be able to use the 'clones' as slaves and be rid of the human race or at least some of the human race!

But clones of humans are humans! Did cloning a sheep rendered the cloned sheep "not a sheep"?

edit on 21-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I don't know. I just think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Our advancement in Science and Tech will not all be used for good purposes, I believe that.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by swanne

I don't know. I just think there is more to this than meets the eye.

"Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. "

Our advancement in Science and Tech will not all be used for good purposes, I believe that.

That I can agree with.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
DNA could be used as mugshot to snare criminals, here's a thought, don't be a criminal. Yes the possibility to abuse any authority is always going to be there, however based on your title for this thread, your concerned about your ability to commit crime and not get caught.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
We can clone organisms and bring them to life, however to create a 40yo male, you first have to clone it, then have it age and grow for 40 years. I think you are worrying a bit much about having clones of ourselves running around causing trouble and what not. As for the DNA/photograph database, it already exists to some extent. Mainly convicted criminals, but it will likely spread to normal people as well like you said.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

DonVoigt
DNA could be used as mugshot to snare criminals, here's a thought, don't be a criminal. Yes the possibility to abuse any authority is always going to be there, however based on your title for this thread, your concerned about your ability to commit crime and not get caught.

NO.

You never read the Article!

The title of my Thread is the Title of the News Article.

Isn't that the rules when writing a new Thread? To include the title of the Article in the thread Title? Thats what I was told once before anyway.

JUST EDITED MY TITLE.

And its not just about DNA left a crime scene as I said, it can also be about those giving blood willingly!
edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 07:31:54 -05000000003107x154x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

To refer back to your question.

there is difference between Clones and Robots, people will be able to tell the difference.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Apologies I read the thread and the thread seemed to have nothing to do with the title , it should be best practice around here to put something like ARTICLE" DNA could be used to snare criminals " , not your fault, mine. Over the last year I've seen a lot of threads from certain elements with the mentality that epitomizes what the original title stated , and it gets old telling people stop committing crimes and you won't have to worry about what the LEO's are doing.
edit on 21-3-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
The headline on skynews is 'DNA create mugshots to snare criminals' but although i believe this will be used to catch criminals (which is good thing), I also believe there are far worse things they have in mind.

I think 'Human Cloning' is soon to start.

Here's my post to that skynews article:

I dont believe that this will only be used with DNA found at a crime scene! I believe when we give blood or have a blood test, our dna will be put into a system too, soon we will all have our photos and dna in the system and we wont be able to do anything about it when we are cloned without being told. This is all leading upto that scenario! Don't be fooled! You could be killed off for your insurance or your bank balance and no one would know its not you who is walking down the street. Not just that, you could be framed for something you didn't do by someone accidently or intentionally swapping dna around.

What do you think? Is it too late now? Will this even be used for far worse nefarious means? Like killing real humans off, creating clones and then having their own slave race of clones?

Of course, I could also be barking up the wrong tree and this could be used to give every human the opportunity to not have to work again as these clones will do it all but then there would mass over-population.

Link to skynews article:

news.sky.com...

edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 06:11:52 -05000000003106x152x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 21 Mar 2014 07:31:12 -0500u3107x112x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

I think it is very scary. The first person to be cloned will be very probably be Hitler who will start a massive race war and with nukes will establish a white master supremacy even though the radioactivity will cause massive mutations producing hideous freaks.

I hear Naztsesis are desperate to clone Hitler as they need leadership urgently to start the Third Reach.
With a billion blacks and asians I don't see how they will succeed without causing near extinction.

Presumably they will have underground bunkers to hide the Chosen Ones white race nucleus so they can come out once ethnic cleansing has been done and the radioactivity is less.

It is urgent a a special police group be established to prevent hitler being cloned at all costs.Remember you may support ethnic cleansing but remember us white folks will suffer too.

Only a few select few blond haired and blue eyed pure Chosen Ones (Aryans) will live through WWW Three.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Hello beckybecky!

Long time since we've seen you around these parts.

new topics

top topics

join