It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESS ESS OUR EYE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well, they put me back on SSRI medication. I am now in a calamity with all the nuts falling off tree. so this is not going to end well.

Just a heads up.

I hate these things. I hate them with a passion. I hate them like I hate sunburn of the soul...

Why? WHY!!!

ahhhh.. one day they will make strawberry flavoured brain drugs, they will feel nice and cool.. It will be the 1960's and they will hand them out like its of paper..

not this pushed up against a road, screaming in agony as the gravel burns your face, eager to eat the paint garbage, made out of peppermint tea and ginger dismay.

So.. We're all in trouble now

I wish they actually had a taste, this one is.. a rolled up carpet shoved up your nose, tasting.. I can smell the fleas.

A new one they say, one with less SIDE EFFECTS. Apart from the fact I want to stare the pants off everything in my vicinity.

Ahh .. run away.. run away plebeians..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
are you talking about antidepressants? Those things can be good for people severely depressed, but for people with anger issues they are indeed very dangerous. If you feel like you hate the world, taking anti-depressants won't help you. For me, it has more to do with psychology, you are thinking in bad or anti-productive patterns, and learning to curb that. I'm bi-polar and I can often feel myself losing control when I have an episode, usually spurred by a doctor prescribing anti-depressants or just trying to get my medication right. Now i take invega, and I'm not real sure I enjoy it, but I maybe more stable this way. My emotions are more controllable. They used to get the better of me, now that rarely happens.

Still, I do not want to take pills my whole freaking life. whatever. do what you have to, not just because a doctor prescribes it.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

Now thats a rant!
im feeling for you..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Ohh yeah they're Antidepressants, not for anger. my .. well, it's the only way left to try and deal with things before they might have ended up a lot worse. I need to find my footing. this is like using a sledge hammer, and I know that, but I've tried tickling myself with chickens in the past. Since about 97 or so, I know how hard I need to hit myself.

This is a new one tho. It's not either. it's just as hilariously insane. First few days are the trailers tho, then come the spoilers.

O.o

Where am I now, grr..

But all good, I can see where I am, *waves to me, way over there* but it will be a rough few days getting to him. this is why I refuse these things. But sadly, needed to revisit. All the other tools had failed

Haha not sure why I even made the thread, a warning to all about to embark on SSRI's.. talk to your doctor.. TALK A LOT.

edit on 21-3-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by sn0rch

Now thats a rant!
im feeling for you..

Thank you.

It will be a fun ride, just thought I'd make sure people have a point of reference should I slide off the mountain

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
ummmmmmmmmmm im on an ssri and i cant function without it. if im off it my world goes into a severe depression that seems to be a family trait, not just in me. it sounds like you are in your aggravated condition because you were off them and now when the meds kick in you will feel better. its complete crap about people being violent on ssri's. people are violent because they are not on them. its that one lie that irritates me more than any other.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi folks, first off I really hope you get through your issue and find healing.

Back in the 80s when "illicit" drugs ruled the roost, there was an old saying: "Don't go up, if you can't come down."

It scares me what Big Pharma and "modern" medicine are toying with...given that we have lost all touch with the old diagnostic paradigms it doesnt surprise me that we just stand back and throw drugs at people to mask symptoms. I would be willing to bet that given the dietary habits as well as food source of the "modern diet" that a great deal of "clinical depression" is actually dispepsia and other chronic digestive complaints long known to drive both manic and depressive behaviors.

Consider seeing an old school Physio-medicalist, an acupuncturist/Oriental practitioner etc... I was suffering a very bad form of depression and acid reflux resulting from regular consumption of beer and excess coffee...at 46 years old and pretty rough around the edges...I would want to cry uncontrollably and I would begin losing my temper regularly as I drove etc...small stuff.

Fortuantely my wife and I are both practitioners and she assessed my condition accurately and applied the right remedy with instant results: Agrimony tea.

I really do wish you well and I hope you find your way out from under the monkey.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

I must say that this is the most articulate and abstract rant I've read in a while, well done.

I can totally agree with you though, why do all these meds have to taste like drywall? and when they stick to the back of your throat...yuck.

Sometimes I believe that my old shrink got pleasure from experimenting with what he prescribed me, One such medication gave me blackouts and temporary paralysis, and his response was to go 'hmmmmmm.....' great insight doc.

After that I never went back, I chose my physical health over my mental health.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

what is SSRI?

when I saw the ees, it reminded me of the electro tests on the brain... just wondering?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

I NEVER SAID I WAS VIOLENT, COME HERE AND SAY THAT !!!!

Im Kidding !!! o.O

I'm just waiting for the balloon to go down, it's too high, on half of these god damn things. I DO NO need this. I need stability.

we shall see.who said I was violent.. I'm the most passive schmuck you'll meet..

I really am not seeing much of that tho, god let alone sleep in the next few weeks...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by sn0rch

what is SSRI?

when I saw the ees, it reminded me of the electro tests on the brain... just wondering?

Oh SSRI selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Sort of mood drugs that make you get more serotonin. Rather than like illicit drugs that cause an influx of serotonin and dopamine that make you go Hmm Yummy.. these things go "I'll spend weeks stopping your brain from allowing the serotonin from being re-absorbed via normal means into the brain. that way they just keep going Pay, Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay to the receptors.. sort of like telling a drunk, his house is the pub. but unlike any illicit drug, that causes an influx of yummy yay feelings, this has all the side effects of that, without the synergistic effect of making you love it... All the fun of a trip without the trip to make it fun. just 100% teeth clenching, gnawing, wall staring, crazy thoughts..

BUT IT HELPS YOU DONT YOU KNOW!! DOCTORS KNOW BEST !! O.o

i dunno...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm sure there are alternatives to taking pills, but pills seem to be the fad.

Good luck in your struggles chummer.

new topics

top topics

join