It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle police re-examine Cobain suicide, develop scene photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's official...
Kurt Cobain's death was a suicide, again.

Seattle police have chosen to reexamine the case of Cobain's death 20 years after the fact admittedly due to persistent "conspiracy theories".

The 35mm evidence film which was taken at the scene has been processed & reviewed (not sure if any of the photos will be released...I wasn't able to find more info on it)

I'd noticed that noone had posted about it yet so I thought all the Nirvana folks would appreciate the update.

Don't get your hopes up though...it looks like the detective involved with reexamining the case did not actually "reopen" it & says he's now more convinced than ever that Cobain's death was a suicide.

Sorry all you Courtney Love/Dave Grohl haters out there...according to the Seattle police, it wasn't them...for the 2nd time.

I do wonder why he didn't address some of the more popular conspiracies though - like the hand writing in the suicide note or fingerprints on the shotgun...you'd think he would have said something if he was really all that worried about the CT angle.

Link to story from KIROTV Seattle:
Seattle police re-examine Cobain suicide, develop scene photos

By Casey McNerthney and Amy Clancy, KIRO 7 STAFF Nearly 20 years after Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain was found dead in his home near Lake Washington, Seattle police have re-examined the case – including dozens of photos not seen before. KIRO 7 first reported that police developed four rolls of film that had been sitting in a Seattle police evidence vault for years. The 35 mm film was processed last month at the King County Sheriff’s Office photo lab.

edit on 21-3-2014 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Existing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed...

join