It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Control the Land and Aliens control the Sea !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is a thread doing the arounds at the moment on Ats which examines the claims of a whistle blower of there existing a second humanoid species living on earth. Apparently the second species is as evolutionary different as humans are to apes.

The purpose of this thread is to ponder whether mysterious events like the Norway spiral, missing Malaysian flight be directly due the actions of the second species?

If the second species exists then how is it possible for them to avoid detection by humans ?

If a second species exists, is it more likely they are a true indigenous life form evolved here on earth, or did they alternatively come from space and therefore are extra-terrestrial in origin?

If the second species exist how can they continue to keep avoiding detection by humans? How would they accomplish this in the modern age of technology we live in?

What will be the result if human race comes into direct confrontation with them?
edit on 21-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

They can do all those things because they are the ones at the helm. They took control of man after the fall of Lemuria and Atlantis. Creating the mystery religions of antiquity and eventually cajoling mankind d into a lock step of conformity and blind slavery. People think its crazy but I still think it might be possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
If the second species exists then how is it possible for them to avoid detection by humans ?
How would they accomplish this in the modern age of technology we live in?

I believe L.A. Marzulli answers both of those questions in the below video (@13 min.)...

Transcript:

L.A.: And the technology that was done thousands and thousands of years ago, it just, it defies imagination. Here is a people that really didn’t have the wheel as far as we know. Yet they’re taking these 4-ton, 10-ton, 20-ton and even greater blocks of stone, and when they join them, Sid, the sides are completely smooth.

L.A.: I think there’s a supernatural component to all of this. And this is where I factor in fallen angels. It’s like we see all through the spiritual the good angels and what they’re able to do, the fallen angels have technology. They have powers. They have supernatural powers that defy what we do here, defy our physics, defy our natural laws. And I think the stones there were shaped, in my opinion, they are fallen angel or what we call Nephilim architecture.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I had a theory going back I think is highly relevant, there is a saying we are all alien to one another,.
Quantum theory has a side line called parallel reality or universe theory,.
I will hypothesize the possability if they do exist that they or we may have originated in a "previous" reality/time stream.
When a black hole forms it has a place around it called an event horizon and at the event horizon the universe essentially ceases to exist, all matter and energy are cancelled out by a process called spaghetification were by the structure of such is pulled out of existance by the gravity of the black hole, that gravity at the event horizon equalls the sum of the gravity of the universe.
Now Imagine two (or far more) parallel reality's in which a common 'real' black hole form's and as it has formed in both of these reality's they merge at the event horizon of the black hole back into a singular reality then as the gravity wave of the black hole moves outward it zips these realitys back together into a combined new reality with greater effect the closer to the black hole the reality's are.
A man chooses to wear a blue sweater in one reality but in another just beside his reality he chooses to wear a read one, in the first reality he is walking on the left side of the street reading his paper with his right hand, in the second the man in the red sweater is reading it with his left hand in the right side of the street.
As the reality wave passes over them there reality's merge and suddenly the man remembers choosing a red sweater but is wearing a blue one, he has two newspapers one in each hand and for a moment his sight goes blurry and he get's a headache only to soon put it out of his mind and carry on with his life.
What if two (or more) races occupying two reality's on two parrallel earth's were suddenly to be thus effected, a handful of one race find themselves on a world were all there city's are gone but there is a more primitive culture and a different version of there race, soon one sect of these people become's dominant and suppresses the natives forcing them into subservience and slavery, perhaps another tries to elevate them.

This of course is hypothetical and there is every possability they evolved here (Or on mars maybe having originate here before the snow ball earth age which ended about 750 million years ago but lasted from about 2.2 billion years ago) or are actually alien hybrid's of some kind, or it could have been an alien penal colony where they may have been sterilized or else could not adapt to the ecosystem.

edit on 21-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A: There is certainly something of merit to the Aquatic Intelligence Hypothesis... the longer you spend with more credible UFO cases that happened on or near water, the more obvious it becomes.
Someone or something intelligent is almost certainly using places under our oceans, at the very least as a staging ground, or a base, or perhaps they even evolved and live there happily.
Whatever their origins and purpose, the amount of sightings that have involved unidentified flying objects becoming unidentified subaquatic objects, and vice versa, just beggars belief.

Having said that, wasn't the Norway spiral a missile or a rocket test or similar? it was shown pretty conclusively on here when it happened. I'm normally firmly in the ALIENS! camp but it was pretty compellingly human-caused.
And MH370, well, we've still got nothing on that so i guess we can speculate away forever.... intelligent squid stealing it, why not? it doesn't seem the most logical explanation to go for but we are in skunk works.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If the second species exist how can they continue to keep avoiding detection by humans? How would they accomplish this in the modern age of technology we live in?
If they exist? Anyways...

We are all familiar with how leg irons work, and why they are used. Psychology, in my opinion, predates leg irons. We are born into a world where mind control is already in place. We only see what "They" want us to see, and when. Psychology as a controlling tool is far more reliable and powerful than any leg irons could be. Capture the heart, and the mind will follow.

"They" have special programs for the intellectually gifted to be controlled, into silence. "They" have special societies you can join to control the inquisitive and fairly intelligent people, who take a oath to secrecy, and I might add, ignorantly.

edit on 21-3-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

To be honest i want to believe this lady. Her story is very compelling and the idea that a second race is really the "reason" behind much of the worlds issues and what not - i really want to get on board with that theory. Her background is pretty legit, despire the firefight of knowledge and lack of documented evidence that has been requested, its very interesting.

I agree with the previous posts, if there was a race before us and we were literally born INTO bondage, mentally, then we'd never, ever know the difference. To the awakened mind and public individual, we'd only ever see them when they wanted or intended to be seen.

Is it possible? Sure.

The only hang up i have is...then we get to just throw away all other theories and conspiracies regarding ET involvement. Because like she said, they are a natural born race to the planet, not ET. Or, do we believe it all? There's another race...AND offworld intervention going on. BUT NO WHERE IN ANY STORY GIVEN FROM ET WHISTLEBLOWERS is there acknwoledgement of a second race native to earth - is there???

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by continuousThunder

A few years back I was in a meeting where the speaker mentioned that underwater cities were very real...

What really got my attention was that this particular speaker was a very credible source of reliable information.

I began to search and I soon had found that there were many eyewitness sightings of these cities...

I am convinced that it is directly connected to the UFO phenomena as well.

The Secret Team is the name of “a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international team”, says Prouty... According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

The Secret Team is "the real power structure" which Prouty compares to “a sprawling octopus”. It has the world and the United States in its deadly grasp. Prouty provides evidence for a secret tunnel system in the US and MagLev technology. He shows how an underground city is hidden and how it's construction is cloaked from view. He also reveals undersea operations and the navy's special underwater construction teams and offices. Members of this group have top secret clearance. The Secret Team

I know that many will not believe this testimony concerning the ‘City Under the Sea’. They, in fact, will want to believe that it is just a fairy tale. They will try comparing it to something like the stories of “The Little Mermaid” or “The Wizard of Oz.” Believe me, the ‘City Under the Sea’ does exist, spiritually. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and know that it’s a real place.

I have never seen a city on this earth more beautiful than this mysterious underwater metropolis. There were giant, futuristic crystal skyscrapers and brilliant lazar lights bedazzling the currents of the sea. It was a spellbinding place, beyond words, it reminds you of a spiritual Disney World. The streets were made of gold — not real gold but something that appeared like gold. There is nothing in the world that could compare to this enchanting place, such a stunning, majestic and ravishing habitation. It was an apocalyptic fairyland. Many Africans have testified about its existence.

Zeph Daniel’s interview with Bishop Kanco:
The City Under The Sea

"Cities located under the sea are real. As a matter of fact, these cities under the sea are located around the world! Dr. Holliday reveals that she has heard testimonies about these cities in Scotland, Canada, Bermuda, Jamaica, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and America. She says, "I know that the Western church will not receive or believe the spiritual reality of these spirits.

Holliday says, "A woman from Jamaica called. She was standing by a lake. Suddenly, she was pulled through a black tunnel down into the sea. She saw a beautiful city filled with supernatural beings there as well as humans. The humans looked like zombies with blank dead eyes that appeared as dark hole circles, shaft of light not shining. She saw a highly stylized, modern city. She had to go through deliverance." "Another woman testified that she was once a witch studying in the city under the sea. She said that it was located in the Bermuda Triangle. She gives the same type of testimony." LINK

We started flying on the surface of the water and straight to the ocean. Dear reader, these happened in my physical form! At a point we sank into the sea bed and to my surprise I saw us walking along an express way. We moved into a city with a lot of people all very busy.

I saw laboratories, like science lab, designing lab, and a theatre. At the back of the city, I saw young beautiful girls and handsome young men. No old people. She introduced me to them and I was welcomed. She took me to places like “darkroom”, “drying room”, and “packing room”. She then took me to a main factory and warehouse and then came to her private mansion. There she sat me and told me: “I am the queen of the coast and would like very much to work with you." Source

Even in Amos day they knew where Satan's bases are; at the bottom of the sea:

"And although they hide themselves at the top of Mount Carmel from there I will search out and take them; and although they try to hide from My sight AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, there I will command the serpent and it shall bite them" ~ Amos 9:3

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How can something that is native to the planet be considered an alien, even if its species originated off world?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would most certainly explain the USO phenom. My only hesitation would be where does the ET phenom fall into play if this race, under the sea or not, that is native to our planet, already exist here? She specially indicated that they may be responsible for the ET phenom which seems highly unlikely, but rather, adds to it. Maybe everything around us is REALLY that crazy.

Makes the Eisenhower meeting at Edwards seem false, as well as other instances in our military history. BUT, then again...even Roswell. Even though this is all hypothetical...then where do the real interests lie? If the grays arent working us over, then maybe its this native race. What does it all boil down to? But who knows what specifically is real.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I guess my point is this... so that's the case, we're slaves to an already dominated world by this higher breed that evolved on the planet along side us. We know no different. Our wars, our conflicts, our gains and losses are because of these individuals. Motive? for their own wealth? They'd have to have very similar goals.

If that's the case...HOW does the ET / Alien agenda play into it?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I would just like to add this link to your post, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This kind of messes with the head. If "Aliens" control the seas and "Humans" control the land, where's the evidence? there are some creatures that are remarkably well adopted to aquatic life, but they're ALL doomed unless the angry monkeys get they're poo in one sock! Why? Sea creatures don't have the internet, computers, nor do they have opposable thumbs!
Now, as a life long sailor, I'd be happy to meet some "smart" sea people. I'd be very happy to meet someone who could come up with a better sailboat! But no, I can't buy into the theory of a "sentient" race living beneath the sea. There is no evidence to support it. And I think we would have "heard" them by now if they're there. SOSUS? Yeah. It really is THAT GOOD !

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

Makes the Eisenhower meeting at Edwards seem false, as well as other instances in our military history.

Has anyone ever confirmed the original source for the story? Mabey the second species has perpetrated the Ufo Alien stories to have all of humanity looking in the wrong direction up instead of down. Mabey the Aliens created the MIB for this purpose as well, people who have a visit come out with stories they were visited by Alien heavies. Mabey Ufo abductions are stage by the second race to allow people to believe they encountered a visiting Alien race.
edit on 21-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
reply to post by continuousThunder

A few years back I was in a meeting where the speaker mentioned that underwater cities were very real...

What really got my attention was that this particular speaker was a very credible source of reliable information.

I began to search and I soon had found that there were many eyewitness sightings of these cities...

I am convinced that it is directly connected to the UFO phenomena as well.

The Secret Team is the name of “a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international team”, says Prouty... According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

The Secret Team is "the real power structure" which Prouty compares to “a sprawling octopus”. It has the world and the United States in its deadly grasp. Prouty provides evidence for a secret tunnel system in the US and MagLev technology. He shows how an underground city is hidden and how it's construction is cloaked from view. He also reveals undersea operations and the navy's special underwater construction teams and offices. Members of this group have top secret clearance. The Secret Team

I know that many will not believe this testimony concerning the ‘City Under the Sea’. They, in fact, will want to believe that it is just a fairy tale. They will try comparing it to something like the stories of “The Little Mermaid” or “The Wizard of Oz.” Believe me, the ‘City Under the Sea’ does exist, spiritually. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and know that it’s a real place.

I have never seen a city on this earth more beautiful than this mysterious underwater metropolis. There were giant, futuristic crystal skyscrapers and brilliant lazar lights bedazzling the currents of the sea. It was a spellbinding place, beyond words, it reminds you of a spiritual Disney World. The streets were made of gold — not real gold but something that appeared like gold. There is nothing in the world that could compare to this enchanting place, such a stunning, majestic and ravishing habitation. It was an apocalyptic fairyland. Many Africans have testified about its existence.

Zeph Daniel’s interview with Bishop Kanco:
The City Under The Sea

"Cities located under the sea are real. As a matter of fact, these cities under the sea are located around the world! Dr. Holliday reveals that she has heard testimonies about these cities in Scotland, Canada, Bermuda, Jamaica, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and America. She says, "I know that the Western church will not receive or believe the spiritual reality of these spirits.

Holliday says, "A woman from Jamaica called. She was standing by a lake. Suddenly, she was pulled through a black tunnel down into the sea. She saw a beautiful city filled with supernatural beings there as well as humans. The humans looked like zombies with blank dead eyes that appeared as dark hole circles, shaft of light not shining. She saw a highly stylized, modern city. She had to go through deliverance." "Another woman testified that she was once a witch studying in the city under the sea. She said that it was located in the Bermuda Triangle. She gives the same type of testimony." LINK

We started flying on the surface of the water and straight to the ocean. Dear reader, these happened in my physical form! At a point we sank into the sea bed and to my surprise I saw us walking along an express way. We moved into a city with a lot of people all very busy.

I saw laboratories, like science lab, designing lab, and a theatre. At the back of the city, I saw young beautiful girls and handsome young men. No old people. She introduced me to them and I was welcomed. She took me to places like “darkroom”, “drying room”, and “packing room”. She then took me to a main factory and warehouse and then came to her private mansion. There she sat me and told me: “I am the queen of the coast and would like very much to work with you." Source

Even in Amos day they knew where Satan's bases are; at the bottom of the sea:

"And although they hide themselves at the top of Mount Carmel from there I will search out and take them; and although they try to hide from My sight AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, there I will command the serpent and it shall bite them" ~ Amos 9:3

The naga or serpent race lived at the bottom of the sea or in lakes didnt they?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rapunzel222
The naga or serpent race lived at the bottom of the sea or in lakes didn't they?

I think you just found a nice little rabbit trail...

This Search led to this interesting article:

The Serpent in Isaiah 14:29 was the Luciferian priesthood and Satan in Babylon from 721 to 330 B.C. He was the first King of the Naga or the Serpent race in that land. Since time immemorial the King of the Serpent race had been the current eldest son of the eldest son of the original Crown Prince of Hell. He was worshipped as Lucifer yet called God.

The record of this same one who exalted himself as God in 600 B.C. is the first secular record of his exaltation in India, whereas his record in the Hindu Scriptures goes back to about 35,000 B.C. when Enoch of the Adamic race in the line of Seth says in his Messianic Prophecy that Satan first came out of the dimension of spirit as a counterfeit material Beast making his appearance amidst the Adamites contrary to divine law.

greatwhitedesert.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I certainly believe in Aquatic extra-terrestrials. Here is a photo of a dead one:

www.hoax-slayer.com...
MALAYSIAN MERMAID

And then there's that bizarre eel-like creature with teeth caught recently in Australia. The "officials" quickly proclaimed it a "rare kind of shark, a Frilled Shark." I always wondered how fast it took them to make THAT up.

It is my understanding that Reptilians and Insectoids are the oldest root species in the Universe. The Reptilians are tough and persistent, and were the first species to crawl out of the ooze and survive. Some say they "discovered" Earth eons ago, and staked their claim on this lush world by tinkering with the DNA of small reptiles. So the monstrous dinosaurs were their neon sign to other ET visitors - Reptilian Claimed Planet, Stay Away!

May also explain why many dino bones are so radioactive even today, that they have to be cleaned and coated before being put on display. (Although I don't know if other ETs were hunting the dinos for food or sport - or just taking a sideways potshot at Advanced Reptiles, who tend to be bullies and invaders as Reptilians/Reptoids.) Today they say there is a massive underground colony of Reptilians under Scandanavia.

Insectoids evolved early because of their ability to reproduce. Nothing could eliminate every single one, and they are quick to move on to new territories. (After Mount St. Helens exploded, the first sign of life after the lava/ash cooled, was a wind-blown spider.) Today Insectoids are mainly into studying Advanced Mammals, and how they (we) can continue to survive and evolve in even marginal environments, with a robust fortitude and resilience many other advanced species don't have.

It was the Insectoids who agreed to give President Eisenhower Advanced Technology in exchange for the abductions. They don't like Advanced Mammals (jealousy perhaps?), and have no problem treating us like lab rats for their own interests.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So are you referring to the second species on Earth ("evolutionarily different") that are Reptilians/Reptoids or Insectoids?

The Reptilians have been here forever. But the Nazis' were linked to the Insectoids, who then rose to prominence on Earth by mimic'ing the Nazi obsession with the "Ayran Ideal," or blonde and blue-eyed.

So both ancient root-species have shape-shifting capabilities. And both must walk around among us in disguise, wherever their home/base is underwater.

To which species do the Black Eyed Kids (BEKs) belong? Their malevolence could identify either Reptilians or Insectoids. But their "mind games" seems to point to the Insectoids. Could you clear up this mystery?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Where did you learn this? Your views or some other source. I hope its not Icke, anything he says on reptiles is unverifiable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join