It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor suggest Malaysian Flight Swallowed by Black Hole

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
are you sure the original statement wasn't
buried with a "back hoe"

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

Why do you even suggest that you can detect a black hole with a compass? I would expect the vast majority of them having a magnetic field being at most the strength of a refrigerator magnet.

Supposing as you say these invisible holes exist, then they are too small to eat a plane, right? My original point.

Round and round we go… you are way too serious about this. Re read the thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

are you sure the original statement wasn't
buried with a "back hoe"

ROFL.

Nope, impossible. "Back hoes" can only eat planes when they are on the ground.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
all this BS is becasue they the guv, are using this as an excuse to drop sensors every where throughout that ocean area
its in all the footage on cnn
a mil plane and dudes throwing these bouys out the hatchback

a very simple scam

same as the aid scam where the mil goes in during a foreign disaster posing as aid and they rape the place fpr what ever advantage they can get corporate and military, and maybe take out a few targets of opertunity and dump the bodies in the ruble.

when you get these unexplainable blackhole type situations its always the same
oh how could we be so stupid
lol
yeah right

lol
hey INT, hows trix?
i see i already been here, I was just following the link from a closed thread...

if david copperfield can dissappear a 7series passenger jet right in front of a few hundred people on the tarmac, and while on nation wide tv, Im pretty sure the guv could get it together and do it over an ocean where there are no witnesses;
well...ok...maybe they outsourced the job so it got done right....

hey vlad...yeah its barrack....yeah, you know those planes you fly planes around in....yeah , them ones,....say could we....
there is one in a barn in western ukraine...?..perfect....we'll right you a check....oh....bullion...well, ...ok...
we were gonna send it back to germany....oh Mz merkle will understand...thanks vlad your swell...
no....no I never said that...you know the state run media...always puttin dirty words in my mouth...i really do think you swell..
your swell, i mean, heh heh ooops...say, do you need a hot pastry chef...?

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago03 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

lol
hey INT, hows trix?
i see i already been here, I was just following the link from a closed thread…

Hey Danny boy, trix is fine…

They're closing threads on this? 'Bout time. How many do we need?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

While I wouldn't doubt CNN did decide that a black hole swallowed the plane, this particular clip shows them debating it, much like we'd do on here. At least they are trying to be open-minded about this whole situation, although I tend to lean in favor of a terrorist event myself - Something about this story reeks.

After watching CNN for several months, I wouldn't rely on anything that the news anchors say, because they don't seem to know what they are talking about. Just to give you an idea, here's a small list of things that I've observed coming out of the the anchor's mouths:

1. "Should we really be trusting NASA's opinion that the asteroid won't hit us?" (Complete with demo on how far away the asteroid will be from earth).

2. "Is the moon also experiencing climate change?" (Asked to scientist talking about volcanoes on the moon)

3. "Is global warming possibly to blame for the number of meteorites hitting earth?" (Asked to Bill Nye, who handed it to them)

4. "Was the Malaysian airlines flight an example of divine intervention?" (Reading too much ATS, are we now?).

Back on track though - the reason they are debating the black hole topic is because of ratings - The more interesting the news, the better off the newstation is. The debate is the same way - we (as a collective society) love drama, and tend to watch more when a reporter gets defensive about the topic at hand (or in this case, gets reminded that a small black hole would destroy more than the plane).

-fossilera

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join