It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military majik (wisdom teeth)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

They, army, removed all of mine. Which was good timing for me personally. I was having abscess issues. It is the preferred method to get DNA for recording.

There was a devastating fire in one of the records warehouses and unfortunately many records were lost.

Thankfully the DNA testing was in different facility and nothing was lost.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

dlbott
There was a devastating fire in one of the records warehouses and unfortunately many records were lost.

How'd you know about that? That actually happened. If you served prior to 1973 and your stuff was in St Louis it's probably gone now. Caused some of my relatives a lot of pain with claims.

The stuff in Indianapolis and Tampa are still there. Although they seem to lose your medical records whenever it's convenient.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

deadeyedick
reply to post by Bedlam

No soldier can be deployed oversees and have wisdom teeth. It proved to be a real problem in previous wars. It was viewed as an excuse to get off the battle field. Mine were taken without any pain relief or numbbing. I found myself with a vise in my mouth and a nurse faking an injection of valume. I could not speak and was doing push ups 15 min after the surgery. We were given the option to get them removed or section 8

Former Marine who served overseas many times and I still have all but one of my wisdom teeth . The Navy dentist removed one that was growing forward instead of up . Had it pulled , no pain pills and no light duty I was sent straight back to work .

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well let's just say in some companies tooth removel is mentally forced. Legal or not it has been done to many. I wonder if any of you that still have their wisdom teeth suffer from ptsd. It would be in formative to see a vetrans servey on these matters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join