It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future AMA Guest: Former Pope Benedict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This would quite a long-shot "score" for ATS, but the attempt needs to be initiated before he passes onto Heaven.
Since he is not "forum savie", using the recent suggestion of pre-questions posted, then filtered by staff before commencing.
ATS could fly member Flyersfan to his retreat to act as guide to the process of replying to posts.
Myself wants to know if another species is housed at the Vatican...as Karen Hudes recently said on a radio talkshow...another AMA guest?

edit on 20-3-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

This would quite a long-shot "score" for ATS, but the attempt needs to be initiated before he passes onto Heaven.

If there really is a heaven and hell, he's not going to the Former, but rather the Latter...so it's a moot point.

Karen Ludes

Karen "Hudes"...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

"Former Holy fadda, Former Holy fadda, have you ever lusted in your heart? And please give details. And if I could have another question *sorry SkepticOverlord, I can't resist* did you ever dig around in the archives to find the good stuff? Thanks!"
edit on 20-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Aww.. fooled I was.
I thought somehow he was divinely attained by ATS.

Well if you do get em. Do you think he'll submit to a HD video AMA? A neat tech thread started a bit back.
And would love to see him do it!

( MIT video enhancement )
edit on 20-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You are not banned from all your "contributions" to those threads?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Granite

You are not banned from all your "contributions" to those threads?

I am banned, but I have secret codes which allow me to still post. It's like the key to the dorm elevator a few of us had when we lived on a high floor and took the elevator down at dinnertime with all the people pounding on the elevator doors as it passed them by.

(and if you mean the Friedman AMA, I only asked two questions, and one of those was when I saw the thread lagging and thought it'd be okay. When the former holy fadda shows up, I will ask three!)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Three "filtered" questions will be your Waterloo...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Granite

Three "filtered" questions will be your Waterloo...

May I ask what you are talking about? You may have lost me somewhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There were so many people questions removed on the Stanton AMA i cant see how we can go on calling it Ask Me Anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just razz'n you.

Perhaps you missed the suggestion by a member to stop the chasos of a live AMA to pre-screen questions, lock the thread, then commence.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Nah, I posted on that thread, saying that pre-screened questions given to the guest beforehand would change the feeling of the event. I think that much of the pleasure of it is a "being there in the room" feeling, that people are involved in a give and take with a live person who is sitting at a computer somewhere.

The most far-out guest we can possibly get, and one who may even consider it if approached on a good day, would be Edward Snowden. Wouldn't that be something!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes, Snowden would be outstanding and would not be surprised if Owners/Staff are laying the ground work!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Why not get Karen Hudes?
The former pope will not do an AMA, but Karen probably would and it would be a wacky ride.
She may even bring her proof and facts

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

If the Karen Hudes AMA is done prior to the request/invite, then the nature of her info would be factored into just how extensive our range of questions are toward a former Pope.
Flyersfan will be our "ATS Ambassador" to explain ATS Forums broadness.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Yes, a video of the event would be preferred, but if tends to be more at ease without lights, camera, then he might be more forthwrite in his answers.

top topics

join