It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Du Pont heir accused of raping son in lawsuit, admits to raping his daughter and son...no jail time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

"Too big to jail" has become a legal precedent so many times over, I wouldn't be surprised if attourneys start citing these cases as references for defense of the wealthy caste.

"Your honor, my client pleas 'not guilty' on the grounds of 'Richards vs His Toddlers' as my client is violently wealthy and due to these stocks I'm handing you under your robe"

I can't wait for this era to evolve.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WHAT ABOUT THE JUDGE!!!

Surely there should be an investigation as to why the judge was SO LENIANT!!!

Does the creep know something about the judge?

I bet money that the judge is a nonce!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Maybe the justice system has become too over burdened with much more serious crimes- such as Martha Stewart committed.

I think I read somewhere once that money corrupts the soul?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ain't it obvious that the judge's/prosecutors hands got greased?

As a thank you for handsome payment to make the right decision;
All of a sudden, the judge has empathy for the perpetrator instead of the victim(s). The prosecutor too for bending the arm of the law to let a sick #@! escape Dahmer's fate.

"He won't fare well". He's is not supposed to fare well, he is supposed to wash Bubba's back and walk behind him holding his belt-loop.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What is sad about this entire case, is that is shows a lack of equality under the law. Every time a person, who is wealthy and commits a crime, and gets away with it in court on the basis of wealth, it is a slap in the face for the people of the USA. Maybe it is time that we the people do something, and start demanding equality under the laws of the country, rather than giving some a free pass.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

The American people are being tested and failing. First that rich underage "affluenza" brat who gets off of vehicular manslaughter charges, now this walking abomination posing as a male human. The puppetmasters want to see just what it will take before we start putting the heads of the rich on pikes around our reclaimed country.

At this point, I don't know what the answer is. Nearly every just revolution in history was started because the oligarchs behaved in ways less egregious than what we see today. The system has never been so clearly bought and paid for. This rotten fruit who happens to hang from the DuPont family tree raped his three year old daughter and today walks free. Meanwhile, thousands of poor people fill our prisons for victimless crimes. And the streets are not filled with protests screaming for the bastard's head, or the removal of the judge from the bench. We are weak and cowed.

We can't afford lawyers to get us out of jail if we take to the streets.

They have enough money to buy their way out of ANYTHING. Seriously. Think of something worse than raping a three year old. I can't. This organism should aspire to someday be only as wretched as gangrenous mold on the syphilitic penis of festering jackal carcass, yet because his ancestors were great industrialists he can buy and sell the lives of everyone on this board.

We are J.W.F.

edit on 3-4-2014 by RobertAntonWeishaupt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How is it possible to receive no JAIL time for raping a 3 year old???

Are we too caught up in stupid world affairs like wars, aliens and the Illuminati (said with a smirk) to realize that true crimes against the people are often commited by the people!!

You can not blame the legal system, blame the PEOPLE for not applying pressure to the real stories we need to be made aware of.

It reminds me of the catholic chuch...the thousands of sexually depraved acts they have commited and admitted to and yet this cult can still be allowed to function under the guise of religion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join