It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer program reveals invisible motion in videos - Amazing!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Still, some people can lie and cheat a lie detector, some people can lie and not bat an eye, have steady pulse with a normal body temperature.

Some people are trained to do this. With the proper training this could be used to their advantage. They could say: "See even your lie detection tool is showing I am genuine!" Said the lying politician.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

RubberDuckGB
reply to post by Aleister

Hard to explain. Say you can give the program a video of some one sleeping. Normally you would not see their pulse, running through their neck area. But now you would clearly see it amplified in the video. Same with if you gave it a video of an actor with his or her face in the video. You would see the blood rushing to the face in the different areas each time the heart beated.

All this as if you was watching the original movie only all this stuff magnified. Like I said hard to explain, but I think 3 minutes of your time is def. worth it for this amazing tech.

Danny.

Easy to explain.

Amplifies even slight MOVEMENT which eye cannot see/discern in video.

Amplifies even slight color VARIATION which eye cannot see/discern in video.

Amplifies up to a 100 times.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Cyprex

Cyprex
Using their online tool, any one can upload a video up to 45MB to use the technology.

videoscope.qrclab.com...

So I just uploaded a few solar flare videos from spaceweather.com... and it worked very well. Tons of other stuff to see! Please try and share your results. Unfortunately, you must right click and save the video, then upload it to you tube.

Here are my results:
Unprocessed

Processed

Thanks for thinking of doing this, and then for posting the results. This shows definitively how much more information exists in video. And it's been there all this time! Movies may never be the same (alert James Cameron for his next Avatar project).

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

EvilBat
I was thinking while the finale one is uploading
is taking a video of my wrist like they have in there samples and trying it

play around while waiting

why stop at a wrist?

you could try it looking at hot girls.

imagine chat roulette videos being processed.lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Been playing around with this for a couple days now. Immensely cool stuff. I've got quite a few different settings now with some very neat results. I also have an IR camera, so let me know if you guys have anything you want me to do with that.

A lot of people here are saying that this can somehow be used to analyze footage of 9/11, UFOs , JFK Assassination, ghosts, sasquatch etc. I highly doubt it. Although the software is great, the results depend on the video that you input. Framerate, resolution, color depth, contrast, exposure etc. It requires a certain amount of control for it to be worthwhile, which most of these videos lack. Many are shaky, out of focus, or simply too poor resolution. The camera must be very, very still for this to give decent results. Keep in mind that this is meant to amplify very, very, very tiny movements and color differences. So it accordingly must be an very controlled setting. If the camera moves, the whole video is ruined. If the exposure/focus/white-balance changes, the video is ruined. Even if the lighting changed significantly, it can ruin the video. I guess there is nothing to lose trying, but I sort of doubt that we'll find anything.

What we should focus on is using this software in the future. Get this software well known, and in the hands of researchers. Even though it isn't hardware dependant, it still demands very controlled videos. So set up on a tripod, with steady unchanging lighting, lock the exposure, lock the white balance, lock the focus, and leave it alone. Whether you're set up to capture UFOs, cryptids, ghosts are anything else... just follow those guidelines, and this software will rock it!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeviWardrobe

What about filming a television on a stable stand to see if they are still using subliminal mind control to the masses. Also they might even be flashing photos at us and we wouldn't even see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RubberDuckGB

Wow, this is pretty awesome stuff!

Could be completely off my rocker, but I wonder if this will eventually offer any kind of insight as to how different animals see the world...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Absolutely! The software has a brilliant "echo" effect where motion/color changes sort of "linger" allowing the tiniest details to be revealed. If something were to appear even for just a frame or two, this software would make it stand out for sure.

reply to post by ChaosComplex

I was thinking the same thing. We can already see the different spectra of light, but only now can we see these very fine motions and color changes. Sort of reminds me of "predator" vision.

edit on 22-3-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This looks like a neat bit of kit in the right hands (by that i mean professionals who know how to use it) I became rather excited when faced with the prospect of ATS being able to apply this to UFO vids and paranormal sightings to either confirm/deny or open up a whole new angle on things. I even thought the prospect of watching politicians sounded interesting. Without trying to bring a downer on it, I don't think it works very well in the hands of amateurs or rather I have yet to see anything as impressive as the 3 minutes in the OP.

Im sure the web will produce some truly stunning footage as word gets around. I am most interested in the paranormal application of this process.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Scotscorps84

There is a fella on here that used this software on the famous alien interview film. Claimed it shows that the alien has a pulse. He actually magnified the motion, not the color. Color is what would detect dermal bloodflow, not motion. So yeah, for a few weeks/months there will be a bunch of #ty videos coming out of people who don't understand how to even use the program, let alone what its limits are. This software demands high quality video to have any decent results. No choppy, pixelated, low lighting youtube garbage. Just be skeptical when you see people post supposed results, as they likely have no idea what the # they're doing.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
coming soon to an airport near you.

just think they could use it to find people with something to hide all based on heart rates and tiny movements not visible to ordinary sight. not to mention would also have applications as a "lie detector test". the possibilities for it's use in "government control" of people is limitless. just imagine being able to see if someone is a "true believer" or not for easy selections for "reeducation camps". are they buying the lies you are telling? now we can find out. and just think with technology like this there would be no need for physical contact, you could use it on anyone at any time.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LeviWardrobe

There is a fella on here that used this software on the famous alien interview film. Claimed it shows that the alien has a pulse. He actually magnified the motion, not the color. Color is what would detect dermal bloodflow, not motion. So yeah, for a few weeks/months there will be a bunch of #ty videos coming out of people who don't understand how to even use the program, let alone what its limits are. This software demands high quality video to have any decent results. No choppy, pixelated, low lighting youtube garbage. Just be skeptical when you see people post supposed results, as they likely have no idea what the # they're doing.

Without being mean to others who are making contributions to this thread, that was pretty much my point. I haven't seen anything that's made me go "oh wow!" It's just turning videos into a psychedelic trip of really bad Photoshop presets

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be mean. I shouldn't have been blunt.

I've gotten pretty familiar with the software. Here is something I just put together. It shows what the software is capable of, as well as what its limits are. The source is 720p, full color at 24fps... but to get the file small enough to upload I had to reduce the size and quality, but it still beautifully illustrates this software.

i.imgur.com...

If you can't tell, that is the back of my hand. The whole scene is [mostly] still, and very well lit. I blocked out some visible light to exaggerate IR light. I ran it through the program using relatively "gentle" color magnification settings, as I wanted to avoid an excess of visual noise. Through further enhancement, isolating and removing unwanted noise, and removing certain hues, I am able to show the flow of blood through the capillaries near the surface of my skin.

It isn't perfect. I'm sure it could be tweaked, but it shows what this is capable of. This isn't a press-and-play ordeal. You have to remember that the software has not only its own limits, but it also limited to the quality of the video being analysed. In the hands of devoted professionals I think that this software will reveal a whole new world to us. Its applications are almost endless.
edit on 22-3-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

RubberDuckGB
Oh my god I never though about using it to hunt for ghosts. So take a video on your phone of the stop your cat or dog looks at even though you cannt see anything there and run it through this program! Amazing!

www.foxnews.com...

They see ultraviolet, doesn't have anything to do with ghosts really. Be glad you cannot see it. I won't give any details you can look it up. Kinda gross.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LeviWardrobe

You know it like the back of your hand. Nice example.

Can this tech be used live, say like in a tennis match being broadcast live? Or has it been already? Someone may have addressed this in the thread, I haven't caught up with all of it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

It can, yeah. The folks behind the program [at MIT] have said that it can be/has been used in real-time. The code for it is open-source, so it's only a matter of time before better and more intuitive programs come out. Right now there is no user interface, so you either have to use command lines or make and run batch files. The only issue with real-time is hardware limitations. I've got a pretty solid laptop that I use for gaming, and it takes a while to process even 10 second clips. To process incoming video, analyse it, and output without significant delay would be a challenge I think. You'd likely need a very fast PC.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi guys.

Original OP, here Danny.

I just realised that this tech was developed in June 2012. But I suppose the software wasn't released to the public until recently.

Here's the article I was looking at... MIT - First Time This Tech Was Mentioned (i think but prove me wrong as tired)

Danny.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's my contribution.
As someone here sugested I took this sequence taken with hi speed camera and used motion settings.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Man that was so cool. I could not see the flower moving in the before and I could in the after! And look at his little legs go! Nice one buddy.

Danny.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi all guys and gals,

Danny here, the OP.

MIT is thinking of a SMART phone app, to make the invisible visible.

Check it out here. The quote is at bottom of page.

Invisable made visable - SMART phone app

But since the source code is now freeware, if they don't do it maybe we as a ATS team can do an smart phone app.

What do you gurls and boys think? As....... we have the source code thanks to MIT.

What you recon.

Danny

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join