It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain case being reoponed????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

It wasn't the fact that it was cobain that got me, its the blatant lack of regard you have for him a as a person.
You assume that the way he went out was the way he wanted to go any way so it really wasn't that big of deal and his life is not worth any further investigation.
There is a possibility that he was murdered, but that doesn't matter because, he would have died anyway....
Who cares if courtney got away with murder... he was going to die anyway....
Who cares if there is a killer on the lose that got away with murder..... he was going to die anyway...

I am glad you don't think I am awesome, the feeling is mutual

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is it possible that the whole case will be reopened just because some recently developed films?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Comex
Is it possible that the whole case will be reopened just because some recently developed films?

Well, no. They will not re-open the case ever again, so says SPD.
Tom Grant however, since considering this a lifelong investigation for him, states that should he uncover any slight piece of evidence which would be contrary to SPD finding on the case, he will lobby and prod the evidence be looked at.

SPD classified his death as a suicide when they arrived on scene, so states several officers who were assigned the case that day. They went into it as a suicide, evidence was tampered with at the scene, and they closed the case with the same ruling.

The only way the case were to be opened again, it would have to be on compelling evidence not to date revealed.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Certain folks may be getting nervous.

there might well be more to this than we all realize..?

if only burroughs was still alive to talk
he liked to spin a good yarn

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join