It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain case being reoponed????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Has anyone heard if the claims of the shotgun being found on the other side of the room being true or even debunked ?

If it has been debunked, then disregard this post. If it hasn't, then can anyone explain how the shotgun ended up on the other side of the room [or an unexplainable distance away from the body] in a suicide, if that was the case ?

I only ask because if it is the case that the shotgun was found away from the body, then the chances of suicide seem a lot less likely.

But one thing I can say with absolute positivity is, the entertainment industry is an evil industry behind the scenes. And those that don't sell their souls to the "devil", often have their new found fame and wealth taken away, or worse. And sometimes the suicide weapon ends up on the other side of the room.

Or did it ?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Your post reveals a blatant lack of humanity, intelligence and tolerance against other opinions.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
CNN on Courtney Love and being obsessed with the missing planereply to post by ZeussusZ

That's pretty suspicious seeing how this was three days ago. All of a sudden 20 years later the case is reopened? I mean c'mon. Im not going to be the one to say it but....

Well i guess its wasnt being reopened, but still.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Thisbseth because: New info

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

Recoil.

A shotgun is meant to be fired while firmly against the shooters shoulder.

Once he pulled that trigger it acted like a little rocket with nothing behind the buttstock,

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I think you should of said that they didnt reopen it but they are just merely reviewing the file and evidence, that way people dont get the wrong impression.

CL probly had a big part in this.

police cant solve these murders, just look at 2-pac there were thousand of people around him but the killer got away. Also the states barely pay to process rape kits, The american justice system is lazy and needs a complete over haul.

What the dont say in the artical is who took the pics on thoserolls of film... Was it the cops or some one else..... I hate articals that leave you hanging like this

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

snypwsd

I think you should of said that they didnt reopen it but they are just merely reviewing the file and evidence, that way people dont get the wrong impression.

CL probly had a big part in this.

police cant solve these murders, just look at 2-pac there were thousand of people around him but the killer got away. Also the states barely pay to process rape kits, The american justice system is lazy and needs a complete over haul.

What the dont say in the artical is who took the pics on thoserolls of film... Was it the cops or some one else..... I hate articals that leave you hanging like this

That part was not included in the article when it was originally posted. They must have altered it afterwards once they got the whole story.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The crime scene photo I saw shows him untouched. I have seen photos of shotgun suicides and there is no head left after one. Or at most half a head. Either way I never heard of a Cobain conspiracy until now.
Firepiston

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hmmmmmmm
reply to post by DarksideOz

Recoil.

A shotgun is meant to be fired while firmly against the shooters shoulder.

Once he pulled that trigger it acted like a little rocket with nothing behind the buttstock,

That was pretty much the only solution I could think of.

But the one thing that has always puzzled me was why would someone use a shotgun for suicide when it reality its probably the most impractical gun to use despite its close range velocity. The recoil theory alone suggest that it wasn't the wisest weapon of choice. But I have to take into account that maybe that's all that was available and people that commit suicide aren't usually thinking clearly, or rationally, at the time.

Do you know how far the shotgun actually finished away from the body ?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I wonder who on ATS is our resident expert on Cobain case? I'd actually like to find out why the 4 rolls of 35mm were not looked at until just recently.

Four rolls of 35 mm film taken at the scene of the singer’s death were developed last month, law enforcement officials told KIRO 7, sparking the rumors that Cobain's case was reopened.

Damn right its sparking the rumors.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

gortex
I remember at the time rumors of an affair Kurt was alleged to be having with the base player in Hole and the finger of suspicion being pointed at Courtney after his death ...smoke without fire ?

The rumors--which are still at this time just rumors, as have never been proven--were regarding Kristen Pfaff who died of a heroin overdose June 16, 1994.
Her close friendship with Kurt Cobain was rumored to have caused issues with Courtney, but to this day no romantic involvement between Pfaff and Cobain has been verified.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For anyone not familiar with the decades long work of Investigator Tom Grant into the case that for many, believe Kurt was murdered and did not commit suicide, I provide this link:

Justice For Kurt

There is a plethora of information here regarding the use of his credit cards three days after his death, the handwriting analysis of the alleged suicide note proving that some of it was not written by him, and other nefarious items of interest.

I also remember seeing this episode some years ago:

Edited To Add: Seems the video is not working properly. I am unable to edit it here for some reason. Simply click on the Youtube name on the video box to watch it on Youtube or follow this link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-3-2014 by StarlightNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The biggest question of all in Kurt's death was the the toxicity reports.

The lethal dose of heroin is 75 mg - 80 mg per litre of blood for a 150 lb. severe addict. Kurt was a regular heroin user but he was not classified as a severe addict.

Kurt's toxicity report revealed 1.52mg per litre morphine in his blood. Heroin turns to morphine as soon as it hits the blood.
His levels, tested three days after his death were still 3 to 5 times higher the instant death level of 75 to 80 mg per litre. Three days later.

The question? How can a human being have 1.52mg morphine per litre of blood then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? It is impossible by every scientific analysis to date. No one has, to this date, been able to provide the answer how it was possible for him to do this when he was instantly dead with the levels in his thin body.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am saying neither way until of course something definitive reveals. Though I am certain it will not be revealed by Seattle Police Department, who not only botched the case the moment they entered the room, but conducted the case from the get go as if it were a suicide and no other possibility. The SPD spokesman in the video I provided claimed that Seattle entered the case as if it were a homicide, and therefore left no stone unturned. That is a blatant lie, as is so typical of SPD, as there are sworn statements from police personnel on the case that state they conducted the investigation believing it was a suicide.

I just wanted to leave this thought. When someone's life is chaos, when they behave in risky ways, we expect something bad to happen to them. If it does, we believe there is no doubt that it was their own behavior responsible. Most times it is. But for the very fact that their lives are chaos, that they engage in risky behavior, they surround themselves with shady and otherwise dubious characters. And these characters do take advantage, do use and abuse these people in chaos. Especially if they have fame, money or status in some way.

Investigator Tom Grant, says this is a lifelong case for him. He will stay with it until it can be put to rest without doubt. And the decades long question of how Kurt Cobain could have lifted a shotgun and pulled the trigger, when he without a doubt was dead the moment that lethal dose of heroin entered his body, still remains.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The article says they just developed some old film, and that was what started the rumors of the case being reopened.

They will not waste a dime on this.

He is dead. He died like he was prepared to. He wasnt going to be alive today anyways. Not with his lifestyle.
I say move on. Let this sad little grunge guy just go away in peace. Nostalgia for our past youth now gone keeps our generation still thinking about him.

I say let it go. Even if Courtney did kill him. I dont really care, but She is not doing so great anyways. I see justice served, it always is.

edit on 3 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

tadaman

The article says they just developed some old film, and that was what started the rumors of the case being reopened.

He is dead. He died like he was prepared to. He wasnt going to be alive today anyways. Not with his lifestyle.
I say move on. Let this sad little grunge guy just go away in peace. Nostalgia for our past youth now gone keeps our generation still thinking about him.

I say let it go. Even if Courtney did kill him. I dont really care, but She is not doing so great anyways. I see justice served, it always is.

No. Justice isn't always served.

And this case has nothing to do with nostalgia.
In fact, it happens to be a real case regarding the death of a real human being. And there are unanswered questions, discrepancies; quite large actually, that make it an unexplained death (without full certainty).

I understand how the case doesn't interest you, but disparaging the dead, no matter whom they might be, is always in poor taste. He was not a "sad little grunge guy" he was a human being.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

I didnt mean to devalue his life or somehow trivialize his death, though I feel that is exactly what is done by all this. Like 2 pac with a holographic ghost selling music.

The main point that sticks out is that there are many other unsolved deaths that merit a more poignant investigation and more time.

They dont see the light of justice. This is a "celebrity" human being we are talking about. The fact he is a celebrity is what motivates the search for justice beyond his worth as a human being, though I am not denying such real concern could be there.

He was a person, yes. There are many people who merit such concern to be placed on them.

I think its all a cheap ploy. Marketing.

There could be good intent behind it for some, many, what ever. The real source of this all is marketing IMO.

I liked his music by the way.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by StarlightNine

I didnt mean to devalue his life or somehow trivialize his death, though I feel that is exactly what is done by all this. Like 2 pac with a holographic ghost selling music.

The main point that sticks out is that there are many other unsolved deaths that merit a more poignant investigation and more time.

They dont see the light of justice. This is a "celebrity" human being we are talking about. The fact he is a celebrity is what motivates the search for justice beyond his worth as a human being, though I am not denying such real concern could be there.

He was a person, yes. There are many people who merit such concern to be placed on them.

I think its all a cheap ploy. Marketing.

There could be good intent behind it for some, many, what ever. The real source of this all is marketing IMO.

I liked his music by the way.

There are so many 'cold cases' that are given just the same concern. The blood, sweat and tears involved in the searching for answers as the Cobain case. This case is in the forefront of headlines yes, because celebrity is involved. But it is no less worth the interest or the sweat simply because he happened to be 'celebrity.'

One cannot compare Tupac conspiracies with this case, as we are not speaking in terms of Cobain still being alive in some cave producing tracks for the masses à la Eddie and the Cruisers. We are talking about a dead man who allegedly shot himself after he was dead.

It warrants the ongoing investigation, just as any other death of such nature would. He was a human being first, then a celebrity. That should always be at the forefront. His life was no less important than another life, and that you say the search is "beyond his worth as a human being" astounds me.

There are cases that have been solved decades after the person's death. One can wish that all unsolved cases, not fully explained without a doubt could be solved. Take the celebrity out of the case, and you will find the same importance in the search for answers.

Whatever marketing you may be speaking of I would have no idea. Who is doing the marketing? And for what reason? What gain?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

The fact he is a celebrity is what motivates the search for justice beyond his worth as a human being, though I am not denying such real concern could be there.

Wow, just wow.....I am glad that you think investigations should stop once it has reached the worth of the person involved...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

tadaman

Well n/m I had not read this quote so I am not surprised at all that you had said what you said...
You must have been a very good friend of kurt if you knew that he died that way he was prepared to and that he wouldn't be alive today, not with his lifestyle lol, cause you know he is the first person to ever party like a rockstar....
He could easily still be alive today...if courtney made it this long, kurt would have been fine

I can not believe you openly said that you do not care if kurt cobain was murdered because he would have died any way.... Your logic is that regardless of what happened to him, the world is a better place without him....

I hope you are sterile

You don't rate to have BFM as your avatar, especially not with the message that it is sending, as you in fact do not think every one is awesome,

edit on rdSun, 23 Mar 2014 17:43:42 -0500America/Chicago320144280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdSun, 23 Mar 2014 17:44:42 -0500America/Chicago320144280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

I hope you are sterile

Wow, didnt know YOU knew him so as to take it so close to the heart.

Excuse me. Yes there are in fact cases of people using heroin and other hard drugs where everything turned out ok. I just didnt think we were counting them as definitive or dependable examples to use.

N/M,

I see what you are saying. He would be some sort of inspirational role model for overcoming drugs. I didnt see it. He could be like Courtney....My bad.

EDIT TO ADD:

You don't rate to have BFM as your avatar, especially not with the message that it is sending, as you in fact do not think every one is awesome,

That message is intended for particular people. Awesome people. It is not a declaration thereby making others awesome in my book. No, It is an acknowledgement of awesomeness amongst awesomeness. You only get it if you get it. Being all emotional and unnecessarily rude to people over what they think does not rate very high on the scale to qualify. You may in fact not be awesome. Just saying.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join