It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ten REAL medical conspiracies that actually happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The mainstream media is focused this week on trying to convince you that "medical conspiracy theories" are whacky and untrue. Published by Reuters, USA Today and other mainstream media outlets, a false story based on distorted research is now trying to convince you that there is no such thing as a "medical conspiracy." No, drug companies never conducted experiments on children, killing many in the process. No, the NIH never took part in criminal medical experiments on prisoners. No, the U.S. government never lied to you, or covered up natural cures, or conspired with Big Pharma. GMOs were created by people who LOVE the ecosystem, too!

That's the nonsense we're all supposed to believe, according to the mainstream media.

By invoking the phrase "conspiracy theories," junk science authors and corporate-sellout journalists try to marginalize the true history of Big Pharma felony crimes, medical experiments on children, factual government collusion with industry and the incredible harm which has been perpetrated on the American people by the medical industrial complex.

In fact, the mainstream media's coverage of all this is truly Orwellian, as if the Ministry of Truth is trying to rewrite U.S. history to eliminate all the parts where drug companies, the NIH and the U.S. government quite literally murdered prisoners, blacks, babies and soldiers in the name of "scientific medicine."

I refuse to gloss over the history of TRUE medical conspiracies and all the lives lost to the destructive pursuit of medical profits at the expense of human dignity. So to answer the mainstream media's delusional attempt to gloss over the real history of true medical conspiracies, we've put together the top ten TRUE medical conspiracies along with links to sources.

This is a very interesting article that details ten different medical conspiracies that actually happened. I knew about some of these events, but there were several of these that I had never read about. I recommend you have a look and see if you aren't disgusted by the horrors that big pharma have unleashed against us in their quest for profits. Enjoy!

Top Ten TRUE Medical Conspiracies

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There's also the connection between Lee Harvey Oswald and his mistress regarding how she was hired to weaponize cancer (ostensibly at the time to kill Castro), and this about Laetrile/B17:

All the G. Edward Griffin videos are worth watching, he's very good at connecting the dots going way back in US political (pharmaceutical and Federal Reserve) history.

Expect to get a lot of knee-jerk anger about the Natural News website from some people here; some seem unable to separate out what's good info over there, and what's more than slightly over the top. From my point of view, it's all information and worth reading and it all needs to be taken with a full bag of salt, mainstream news/propaganda more than anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Nice find. Yes, I agree that some people have a problem with NN as a source, but I really like some of the stuff he puts out. It isn't hard to verify most of his information for yourself if you are so inclined. I feel that regardless of what you think of Mike Adams and NN he is a least on our side, not that of big pharma and Monsanto.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

I've personally drilled into 5 of the 10 and they check out. It's verifiable outside NN so it appears solid to me. What is NN accused of?

Frankly, you would need a list of 100 to capture items the FDA has banned as dangerous after first claiming they were safe.
Corporates own the FDA.

Take back the FDA!

Only after the corporate decides to withdraw commercially due to liability, does the FDA throw on a ban. I'm sure there are a few examples of proactive measures but they are overwhelmed by the rank corruption.

The wakefield case is to this day extremely hard to research due to noise. The lack research of skyrocketing ASD and autoimmune disease in children is a scientific scandal, IMO.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Some people don't feel that Natural News is an biased source of information and that some of their articles are suspect, but I have not found that to be true. Mike Adams is a Libertarian who is against GMO, Big Pharma and lying politicians. He can be overly passionate about his beliefs, but I believe he is a guy that really cares about people and his subject matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
honestly, i'm thinking the biggest reason people balk at natural news, and mike adams, is because of his loose association with alex jones....

and people dislike alex jones because he acts like a nutter....i mean, nevermind if his info is legit...lets just hate him, because he's more enthusiastic than the rest of us.....yeah, sounds like a winner...

anyway, there's another HUGE medical conspiracy Adams forgot in his list...i mean, this one is a whopper.....unfortunately, i can't mention it here, otherwise, it'll get censored, and bad things will happen to my posting privileges.....when certain rules were changed around here, i asked the management if i could start a thread about it, and i was told no...so much for denying ignorance, eh'?

new topics

top topics

join