It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange voice commands on frequency near UVB-76

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok, I posted this in the other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and thought this needed a thread of it own. I was listening to the UVB-76 frequency and was scanning through when I picked up some strange chatter. It sounds military to me with a American woman's voice first then an American man's voice second and it's got me wondering what it is. They were saying stuff like Alpha,Delta,Echo and numbers too. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what it is as it dose sound like it's military to me but I'm just guessing. It's went active 3 times in the last half an hour but I only got a bit of the first lot and the whole lot of the second, the frequency is 4724. It dosen't have a buzz sound like the UVB-76 so I was lucky to just drop on it. I'd love to know what it is, has anyone got any idea what it is ? Here is the fist one,
And here is the second,

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Maple out. Umm Canadian forces. JTF working it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Definately phoenetic alphabets but obviously coded for some reason.....good catch....but so ambiguous that its unintelligible...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It certainly is strange, first the Russian's and now the Americans. Something's going on.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mainsail (not Maple) to Skyking transmissions, i.e military. They're fairly regular on several frequencies, as in set times that don't seem to change. Read here

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Its their mind control commands.
Right now there are operatives on a mission to de-stabilise an east european country.
They dont even know they're doing it, foaming at the mouth saying "little bo peep has lost her sheep" repeatadly...
Obvious really.

link   
Numbers Stations have been a source mystery for many years. There is a lot of data on line about them. The best I have found is the Enigma 2000 site

www.apul64.dsl.pipex.com...[/url]

edit on 20-3-2014 by Bluetwo because: link issue

link   
Continued from the other thread I was posting in- here is the recording I was just able to capture at 10:38am Pacific time / 5:39m UTC on 4727 LSB.

Click HERE to listen.

link   
Take a look here:

www.frequencydb.com...

I used to play a lot with my HF all-mode receivers (AOR AR3030 and Kenwood R5000) and had a really good multimode decoder setup. This was back way before the appearance of such things as ACARS!
All sorts of interesting stuff - weather charts, ship manifests and info, as well as all the civilian and military chatter from far flung places. I sold the Kenwood set but kept the AOR set, so might have to dig it out, rig up a rudimentary antenna and re-acquaint myself with it all, see what's still there on the HF bands.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

So are these EAM ( Emergency Action Message) in your link ? As in, there's an emergency going on now ? More chatter live now.

edit on 20-3-2014 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Nyiah
Mainsail (not Maple) to Skyking transmissions, i.e military. They're fairly regular on several frequencies, as in set times that don't seem to change. Read here

Thanks Nyiah, the skyking call sign According to your link is an emergency action message.....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I am pretty sure that's Starbuck, maybe she is poking through the solar system checking for colonial outposts!
edit on 20-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

schweizer
Continued from the other thread I was posting in- here is the recording I was just able to capture at 10:38am Pacific time / 5:39m UTC on 4727 LSB.

Click HERE to listen.

Klingon..^^^

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I knew I'd heard it somewhere before. It's Gowron ordering an attack on a Romulan warbird, ha ha

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Bluetwo is correct..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluetwo

Yep, I've been fascinated with numbers stations for years. It all started with my finding this page: www.simonmason.karoo.net... And then listening to the Conet Project...

I have no doubt that in light of recent world events, and the rekindling of the Cold War, the activity on numbers stations will increase.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I posted back on March 4th that it seemed to be going through some sort of change. You can see that HERE. Interesting it seems even more active now. Guess I will need to update my brother in law, but Im guessing he probably all ready knows.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Audio A: SUNGKYY3UHMFQH3DD2 Audio B: DXZ36LFLHG4XEOUP3CU7FSPM32BNCH - OTPSRDKSNEL7OFHOZAJEE2RRISLWKF4VRC

I'm sure you all know your phonetic alphabet, but no-one seemed to have put the codes into text yet. Though, I don't for a second, claim to know what those codes mean

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SlowNail

Oh probably just codes for nuclear warheads, nothing really important I guess lol

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
4725 was active moments ago, then signed off with "This is Mainsail, out."

I captured this: CLICK.

Apparently it's the US Air Force (?)

edit on 20-3-2014 by schweizer because: to add image

Edit to add:

There are two excellent write-ups on these messages: Yes, they are from the US Air Force, and they are broadcast 24/7/365. Sometimes it's exercises, and other times it's a genuine message known as an EAM or Emergency Action Message. Further reading here: mt-milcom.blogspot.com...

and here: www.udxf.nl... skip specifically to page 3.

The broadcasts that I'm hearing follow the pattern described on page 3 of said PDF. But it remains to be seen if the broadcasts are tests or the real deal...
edit on 20-3-2014 by schweizer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join