It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 False flag - Cyber attack warning uploaded 3 days before plane goes missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know there are a lot of threads open on the subject but one for example is 250 odd pages and I want talk about this specifically.

Theres a saying which goes, "If you want sprinklers, you're gonna have to light some fires.."

With that in mind, watch the video and consider:

1. Possible "skyjacking" of the plane and landing it at Diego Garcia (Witnesses accounts of plane flying low near Maldives)

2. Sighting of debris 1600km West of Australia in the middle of nowhere = goose-chase and delaying tactic to focus attention elsewhere.)

3. Using the plane to get funding for Cyber defence contract and use the plane for whatever task they deem neccessary (False Flag event)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Your link is not working...

This shoud do it :

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can't see the video. Mind posting the direct link please?
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just click on the words : You Tube on the video.

but just in case you can't.
link

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Zenem
I know there are a lot of threads open on the subject but one for example is 250 odd pages and I want talk about this specifically.

Theres a saying which goes, "If you want sprinklers, you're gonna have to light some fires.."

With that in mind, watch the video and consider:

1. Possible "skyjacking" of the plane and landing it at Diego Garcia (Witnesses accounts of plane flying low near Maldives)

2. Sighting of debris 1600km West of Australia in the middle of nowhere = goose-chase and delaying tactic to focus attention elsewhere.)

3. Using the plane to get funding for Cyber defence contract and use the plane for whatever task they deem neccessary (False Flag event)

4. Fake passports illegal immigration and pilots under scrutiny veil of ignorance for "safety" biometric scanning and more invasive measures at airports introduced.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

Distracting us from what?

Show us the shiny object instead of saying "oh, look over there, false flag".

I am amazed at how so many people can buy into "False flags". Well, let's just say Crimea was a false flag, it never really happened in Crimea that they were declared sovereign by Russia, those Ukrainian soldiers, just actors. False flag, false flag, false flag.

Do you see how ridiculous the false flag accusation is? And it's getting old.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think it is related to pushing biometrics. They have brought up the issue of widespread passport theft and deception. Also the 2 ex-Navy Seals found dead on the Maersk Alabama worked for the Trident Group based in Norfolk, VA (huge U.S. Navy port). The Trident Group is very involved with anti-piracy in the Mallaca Strait. There have been numerous conferences held in Kuala Lumpur which Trident attended since the early 2000s. Trident makes an airliner disappear, it pushes their security agenda contracts.

Your OP video:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by Zenem

I am amazed at how so many people can buy into "False flags". Well, let's just say Crimea was a false flag, it never really happened in Crimea that they were declared sovereign by Russia, those Ukrainian soldiers, just actors. False flag, false flag, false flag.

I really don't think you understand how prevalent this gambit is.................
The governments and the shadowy controllers of the world use it constantly as a control.....
Battleship Maine.....Gulf of Tonkin....Pearl harbour, and many more historical events which changed historys course have been PROVEN FALSE FLAG EVENTS.
The only thing that's getting old is that the controllers cant come up with anything better to motivate the masses or bring in their programs of further control.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
wat was forbidden to arrive in china ???

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

Yep. There goes the Mile High Club.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

stirling

WarminIndy
reply to post by Zenem

I really don't think you understand how prevalent this gambit is.................
The governments and the shadowy controllers of the world use it constantly as a control.....
Battleship Maine.....Gulf of Tonkin....Pearl harbour, and many more historical events which changed historys course have been PROVEN FALSE FLAG EVENTS.
The only thing that's getting old is that the controllers cant come up with anything better to motivate the masses or bring in their programs of further control.

Shadowy controllers of this world?

First: Malaysia?
Second: Is Malaysia controlled by the shadowy controllers?
Third: Proven by Alex Jones is not proven
Fourth: Really, the Sinking of the Maine? How did it really change world history other than making Puerto Rico a territory?
Fifth: Gulf Of Tonkin, distraction of what?
Sixth: Pearl Harbour? That Japanese Emperor who thought he was god was distracting us from what?

The controllers are so good at what they do that they still allow you to come on here and expose their "false flags"?

When you say "false flag" then you better be able to prove who the operatives were and how they did it. So come on, give us the details of the operatives. Who were they? And by saying "Shadowy" doesn't cut it.

new topics

top topics

join