It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS lagging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Is ATS experiencing any server problems? It is very laggy on my end.

Is anybody else experiencing that, too?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

You have a private message from me. To check messages, click the envelope icon in the upper-right corner between the RSS and Search icons. When you have new messages, the envelope will be highlighted.

As far as lag, I have none here on ATS at the moment.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by Hellas

You have a private message from me. To check messages, click the envelope icon in the upper-right corner between the RSS and Search icons. When you have new messages, the envelope will be highlighted.

As far as lag, I have none here on ATS at the moment.

Thank you, I replied

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hellas
Is ATS experiencing any server problems? It is very laggy on my end.

Is anybody else experiencing that, too?

A bit (Korea here ... very high bandwidth). Started last night (bad) ... ran through the day (not as noticeable now).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

FWIW ... This a.m.'s news discussed an unforecast Internet disruption. All I could gather was that SK Telecom's services were affected. Unsure if there were wider effects.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Why does everyone think its got to be ATS? Maybe its your cookies, server, speeds, wifi, stored music, videos, games, applications, links etc etc etc.

Before you think its the site always...look at all youve got going on...and in...your own computer. Dont automatically blame the website. Thats the last thing I'd suspect first!!!!

PS I have no issue here what-so-ever, speeds, down and uploads, loading etc. Ever.

Good luck

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by Hellas

Why does everyone think its got to be ATS? Maybe its your cookies, server, speeds, wifi, stored music, videos, games, applications, links etc etc etc.

Before you think its the site always...look at all youve got going on...and in...your own computer. Dont automatically blame the website. Thats the last thing I'd suspect first!!!!

PS I have no issue here what-so-ever, speeds, down and uploads, loading etc. Ever.

Good luck

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

This symbol -> ? marks a question. Not an assumption! To make it even more plausible for you, I was asking IF ATS has a problem.

new topics

top topics

join