It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

kosmicjack
This guy has done more to hurt the idea of Holistic or integrative, natural medicine than anyone.

He took common sense and folk remedy treatments and cures and tried to market them for profit - turning the Eye of Sauron..erm, I mean government regulatory agencies toward every alternative type of health option that dared to oppose or contravene big pharma.

Ironically - he got tagged for doing the same thing pharmaceutical companies do..profit off of poor health.

Healthcare should be a human right, not a business opportunity.

Well said.

Precisely my sentiments. And given how hard it is to find natural remedies and folk medicine today (compared to the days of parents or grandparents who had giant collections of "Pharmacopoeias" be it, not the modern kinds... People feel like they are at the whim of hucksters like this if they want to know something that's been lost the new generations.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

i consider you the new weedwacker, boncho. There are many scams, for sure. But not all are. But keep eating your big mac im sure it has benefits on you.

Very presumptuous of you. So my diet does not consist of any fast food. Perhaps the odd time, I'd say around once or twice a year.

Also, my medicine cabinet is mostly tinctures and herbs, so I will save you from making the ad hominem that I only consume pharmaceuticals and I don't know my ass from the hole in the ground etc.

Exactly. Cancers of all sort are purely human made. Why in the hell would the sun cause these cancer? Because it hurt the skin when you stay too long? Please tell me its not the reason you think the sun to be the cause or we reach the bottom there! But maybe the lie is so big, you just cant think out of your box? Anyways, keep using your lotions too. People like me need guinea **** like you so i dont fall in the same trap. Gratitude for that

Weird how cancer predates all the man made things you attribute to causing it though eh?

Seems you've read too many books, you think someone who disagrees with lying, cheating, swindling, scamming, and causing harm as the bad guy. In fact, my sentiments are the same when the pharm industry does the same thing. The whole scam is based on this ignorance.

One person was lying to you so "HEY I must be telling the truth."

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The pharmaceutical industry has developed many treatments and cures that have saved and extended lives.

Big Pharma has poisoned millions by pushing their drugs onto the public.

Alternative medicine has helped many improve their life quality and longevity.

Hucksters have abused natural cures and treatments to sucker unknowing people out of their money and life.

There is TRUTH in each of those statements above. But I see too many people come on here that are convinced of only two of the four statements above. Those people are blind.

Those that accept all four statements, are the ones that go out and learn what works and what does not work to improve THEIR life.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It was a sarcasm, obviously you dont eat only fast food, or else you wouldnt be here. We are aware there are scams in everything. As long as there is money involved it cannot be helped. But can you really deny the negative effects of allopatic meds and most of the time, totally underestimated and even hidden? The quote on meds over the counter is exagerated, no doubt but for heavier treatments, like chemo, statines, ssri, vaccines,... i think its legitimate to say that risks are almost as high as the potential benefits. And definitely higher at long term. Look at the elderly, most are sickly.

No.. Its not like i disagree with anyone that contradicts me. But there are patterns in your posts, thats why im unforgiving. It will be useless to talk about this further though.

But this:

Weird how cancer predates all the man made things you attribute to causing it though eh?

So there were supposed cancer cases as early as in 1600BC as well as in the 16th century? And between these dates? no infos? Surely there would be more or else that could mean the cases were so rare it was hard to find one patient thus the lack of documentations???

Although it cannot be verified but lets say its true, that would be interesting on many levels. If the sun was the cause then: why some do get it while others wont? Lotions? There werent any in the past, at least not as unnatural as today. Was it observed in wild animals? It could give weigh to the fungus theory. If not, how do you explain the epidemic explosion in modern times? Is it because there are more people thus more cases? But why at such an alarming rate? The fungus theory would fit in this case.

Oh right, the sun is changing... I wouldnt be so sure. Why look outside when there are many potential factors next to you? Your environment for instance. It might be that cancers are more than we think, probably multicauses. And why would their cause be so hard to pinpoint? There are millions of researchers worldwide, specialized in cancers. Why so slow? And why reject all alternative treatments to only focus on heavy dangerous costly chemotherapies? Dont tell me you dont find the whole thing weird. More than 50years of research and take a look at the results. They should be fired.

Why the silence on alternatives which are numerous? Surely it wouldnt cost that much to study them one by one. And it would definitely not affect their budget. How many billions do they have each year? What wouldnt i give to really know how much of this is really used for researches..... it cant cost that much, period. Sometimes, common sense is enough to achieve a good conclusion..
edit on 21-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hey Boncho...

For what it's worth - this asshat's infomercials are still running as we speak. I saw one early this morning (very briefly as I was just channel surfing). As I wasn't quite awake yet it hadn't yet dawned on me that they just threw this clown in jail for 10 years and yet his infomercials are still running?

Guess it takes a while to stop that train once it's rolling down the tracks at speed...

And I'm sure the "great unwashed" are still unaware that this criminal has been exposed and convicted/sentenced so the money train still rolls on.

PT Barnum would be proud.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

never read health books from author that wrote hundreds of them. This is common sense imho..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Exactly. Cancers of all sort are purely human made. Why in the hell would the sun cause these cancer? Because it hurt the skin when you stay too long? Please tell me its not the reason you think the sun to be the cause or we reach the bottom there! But maybe the lie is so big, you just cant think out of your box? Anyways, keep using your lotions too. People like me need guinea **** like you so i dont fall in the same trap. Gratitude for that..

I hope you are not implying that cancer is a new phenomenon brought on by man, and it has not been found throughout history. If you are you would be sorely mistaken.

18 March 2014

Ancient skeleton is the earliest case of cancer yet detected
Researchers have discovered the earliest confirmed case of cancer in a young man who lived in ancient Egypt.

Last year, a US researcher published details of a 120,000-year-old fossilised Neanderthal rib that showed indications of a bone tumour.

There have been other finds from around 4,000 years back that show some similar signs. But without a full skeleton to show the spread of the disease, it is hard to confirm that these specimens actually had cancer.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Right. Read my previous post and you will see i know there were old cases. But, i wouldnt put so much faith in these reports. It seems too convenient imho that they found a ancient skeleton and booo it got bone cancer. With all the desinformation surrounding cancer, it wouldnt be surprising that these reports are just trying to add to the confusion. Or are you seriously believing that all the popular knowledge on cancer is true? Without fake reports? With so much interests in game? You cant be serious. There are dozens of whistleblower that talked about fake studies and how corrupt it is. No but obviously these whistleblowers got a hidden agenda, not the other around. Obviously.

The goal here is to deny ignorance correct? So you shouldnt assume that just because its from a science journal or a reputed university, it is all true. Where is common sense in america???
edit on 21-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Right on. It seems many people are weirdly double sided. On one hand, they question the mainstream media, universities (even calling them something akin to brainwash centers), and the like. But then, on some other subject, blindly believe these very same sources.

Where is the consistency?

If anyone today seriously believes Chemotherapy is the way to go to get rid of cancer, they are...well, I best not say, else I WILL offend people. Let's just say you are the dullest tool in the shed.

Oh and, I take every article that could be used to push an agenda with LESS than a grain of salt. So, I don't really care if they found some "ancient" skeleton with supposed "bone cancer."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join