It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli airstrikes escalate tensions with Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

The Chinese version of the Grad missile is twice the size of what is pictured there and the carry a 40 pound fragmentation warhead. Hamas has been quoted as being 'pleased' with the Chinese missiles capabilities (a 25 mile range).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

UnBreakable
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Well then those with mindsets and technology of ten year olds shouldn't have their own homeland and be a part of the international community. Boys against men.

How about those with the tech of a grown adult but the mentality of a toddler? Because then I can see who should not have its "homeland".

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

UnBreakable

Well then those with mindsets and technology of ten year olds shouldn't have their own homeland and be a part of the international community. Boys against men.

Men who openly admit they wage war on children? What you call a man I call a monster and a coward.

Israel admits to killing 189 children during Gaza campaign

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Palestinians sure treat kids better than the Israelis though.

"Hamas Commander Zaher Jabarin: We Teach Our Kids to be Suicide Bombers"
www.idfblog.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

UnBreakable

www.idfblog.com...

You do realise that is a IDF, as for IsRAEL DEFENCE FORCE blog? You really try to make that fly?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

UnBreakable

I was making a point that Hamas does the same thing too, using human shields. And Hamas never targeted schools and hospitals? It's a disgrace either side is doing it. But you made it a point in your previous reply making it look like ONLY Israel is doing it.

edit on 20-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

LOL yeah cause that justifies it. So you admit Israel has not only stooped to the level of 'terrorists', but they acknowledge it themselves. That's nice. Also, as I pointed out earlier, It is not proven who was responsible for the roadside bombings that injured 4 Israelis. Israel sure doesn't mind striking Syria without proof, now does it? It likes to play the blame game, along with the race card. Did you know they mostly aren't even semitic?

www.rense.com...

Okay okay where was I... Oh yeah this little gem:

AmmonSeth
Israel is a country re-created in modern times for an almost unfathomable amount of genocide committed against its people since ancient times..

World war two was the last stroke, the last mass genocide of the Jewish people's.

Israel has a right to exist. The Jewish people are owed restorations by most of the other nations in the area, Just as black people are paid restorations in modern times for the injustices they suffered.

LOL wow that's amazing. The only genocide in the bible, in case you haven't actually read the thing, Is the genocide the Israelis PERFORM on other people.
The Jewish deaths in WW2 were horrible, but do not equal a free pass to do as they like. (BTW many jews reject Israel.)
Right to exist? Sure, as much as any other country that can defend itself. (Israel is a country, not a religion.)
As far as being owed restorations..... LOL you can't be serious.

edit on 3 21 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Added a little flavor

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yusomad

UnBreakable

www.idfblog.com...

You do realise that is a IDF, as for IsRAEL DEFENCE FORCE blog? You really try to make that fly?

Ok, here's the video of him saying it. I guess the IDF produced this also.

Senior Hamas Commander: We Labor “Day and Night” Educating Children to Become Suicide Bombers (VIDEO)
www.algemeiner.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

UnBreakable

Yusomad

UnBreakable

www.idfblog.com...

Senior Hamas Commander: We Labor “Day and Night” Educating Children to Become Suicide Bombers (VIDEO)
www.algemeiner.com...

Wow! You think that had anything to do with him being released from a life prison sentence? Certainly no coercion could have taken place.

You can try to paint your enemies as sub-human all you want and for many people it may work, for others, we can see through it as its perfectly clear. Also worth noting this really has nothing to do with Israel air striking Syrian military assets because Hamas planted a roadside bomb in Syria and injured Israelis. Can we try to stay on topic here? Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

UnBreakable

Yusomad

UnBreakable

www.idfblog.com...

Your first excuse was the source was IDF. Now your excuse that they coerced him. Your running out of excuses.

www.algemeiner.com...

Wow! You think that had anything to do with him being released from a life prison sentence? Certainly no coercion could have taken place.

You can try to paint your enemies as sub-human all you want and for many people it may work, for others, we can see through it as its perfectly clear. Also worth noting this really has nothing to do with Israel air striking Syrian military assets because Hamas planted a roadside bomb in Syria and injured Israelis. Can we try to stay on topic here? Thanks in advance.

Your first excuse was the source was IDF. Now your excuse was he was coerced. Your running out of excuses.
edit on 21-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well if your going to put a road side bomb on the route the israeli army jeep takes every day, with the intention of killing or maiming israeli soldiers.. then expect to get a few punches in the face..

Are you going to be stupid enough to put another road side bomb on the israeli jeeps route?

if you do, then you can only blame yourself for the retaliation!

Like someone said, Israel could destroy the nations around it in a swift move.. but it restrains itself.. it gives the enemy a harder dose of the pain and terror it chooses to dish out!
edit on 21-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
well if your going to put a road side bomb on the route the israeli army jeep takes every day, with the intention of killing or maiming israeli soldiers.. then expect to get a few punches in the face..

Are you going to be stupid enough to put another road side bomb on the israeli jeeps route?

if you do, then you can only blame yourself for the retaliation!

Like someone said, Israel could destroy the nations around it in a swift move.. but it restrains itself.. it gives the enemy a harder dose of the pain and terror it chooses to dish out!
edit on 21-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

^^ This ^^

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I have no excuses and you are mixing me up with someone else....or is it you against them?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The airstrikes came in retaliation for a roadside bombing a day earlier in the Golan Heights that wounded four Israeli soldiers on patrol along the tense frontier with Syria.

news.yahoo.com...

Fixed for you! instead of the blame Israel op, where you intentionally failed to mention that once again Israel was RESPONDING to another blatant attack. They just don't attack people for the hell of it, like you anti-Semites like to portray.

God Bless Israel and America!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yusomad

UnBreakable

www.idfblog.com...

Sorry, I myself have seen them on international TV stating those very words as very very young children from GAZA are taught that all Jews are pigs and must be killed any way possible. That included suicide bombings. Straight from a four year old girls yapper. Quite disgusting how they treat their kids. I have also seen many kids pissing themselves at Israeli checkpoints because they did not want to blow themselves up but their dear old dads strapped a bomb to them and told them were they had to go! The Israelis promptly removed the vest-bombs and took the kids into custody so they can be raised by a real loving family. You can bet they tracked down the parents and removed them from the face of the earth if possible after they talked to the kids.

www.palwatch.org... Just one site showing what they teach them.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Attempts of USA to upgrade democracy in Syria least resemble democracy in fact.

The way things are unfolding in Syria is really weird. There have been successful presidential elections. Still American president and the USA congress decided to feed up the Syrian opposition allocating some $290 million. What's the money for? It's going to be no democracy at all www.reddit.com... !
Far as I got it there will be new terrorist attacks and more hostilities in Syria! I suspect Americans are not going to establish any democracy in Syria. They are actually after their own rule there. That's it!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leoax
Attempts of USA to upgrade democracy in Syria least resemble democracy in fact.

Far as I got it there will be new terrorist attacks and more hostilities in Syria! I suspect Americans are not going to establish any democracy in Syria. They are actually after their own rule there. That's it!

You are probably correct here. NATO and the US have no desire for stability because it hurts there cause. If chaos reigns supreme than there is no collective opposition to the pillaging of natural resources not unlike Africa. Will this create new enemies? Of course but that also helps their cause as it allows them to keep feeding the war machine. Hands down war is the biggest financial boon for sick psychopaths.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join