It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patronising Tories Show what they think of YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Bingo and Beer , if you're not one of them that's all that concerns you , one penny off a pint of you favorite brew and cheap Bingo for the Mrs and that's you happy ....because you're common working class scum in their eyes and they aren't ashamed to let you know that ...why ? , because they think you're too stupid or illiterate to understand the message and you won't vote for them anyway so why not rub your nose in it and have a laugh at your expense plus it will give their own supporters a giggle as well.

You're a funny guy Flashman

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You have written exactly what I thought when I looked at that smug-faced dope Osborne in the Commons when he loudly proclaimed that he recommended his own budget to the parliament. I can't stick that self-serving, smug individual, he still looks as though he should be wearing some post school cap.

Its the services that are being stripped. These employ people and aid people to live better lives. The NHS is being stripped and put into private hands - again of the elite who will eventually decide basically who lives and who dies. Another thread said we were past the tipping point and the pathetic manner in which Osborne has 'reached out to the ''plebs'' is condescending and offensive.

OK he has stopped the rise in fuel, however if he didn't how many small firms would go to the wall and then send his figures of employment and the joke' Britian is doing so well financially and pulling out of recession ahead of all its competitors" backwards to expose how little is actually being done of any real advancement. The housing market is again a self-serving market, we don't export houses and so much of what goes onto construction sites comes from Germany or abroad.

Osborne seems to think that the more the people incur debt, the better the state debt will reduce - perhaps someone should teach him that personal and state debt are linked intrinsically its just putting a huge chunk of debt into another category but in the end its all debt. We are coming to the time of considering whether we want the central bandits/banking system in our country any more because it is one of the main reasons, apart from protecting its foreign interests that the people of Britain are in financial strife. S &F for you Sir!.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

LOL so he's not going to try and help create more jobs, he wont lower the interest on mortgages, he wont bring the price of petrol down.. instead he's going to get us pissed and gambling our money away, for less!

Excellent, that should solve our money troubles.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh my jaw just hit the floor. Just when you think they can't be any more despicable, insulting, crass and ignorant they prove you wrong again.
Will I never learn?
I'm leaving your thread before I fill it with foul language and violent images.
S&F for you however,

B x

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I also think this is yet another side swipe to offend people north of watford ie up here in Scotland to make sure they vote for independance. After all if Scotland was independant then Cameron would get back in at the next election with a tory majority.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That's a good point yorkshirelad I hadn't even considered that , another reason to hope the Scots stay in the UK

Soon after Mr Shapps published the image on Twitter users of the social media site set to work creating parodies.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 20-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Only if the people who voted for him originally stay voting for this man if Scotland gets her independence fully. I rather think the political settee brigade may not like their services being so strapped and the NHS being slyly sold off for private mates gains. I think people are getting better informed and despite the odd and extremely odd blips with our Labour Leader, he is shaping up and may surprise us all. He is super intelligent and hopefully not a puppet that can't pull his own strings.

I just wonder if people realise the huge differences that will occur if Scotland takes independence and does become a separate country. The power and clout and expense of being on the top rung of the ladder and merrily interfering with other country's politics could become a thing of the past, what a refreshing thought and its without any rudeness intended to the Scots if they depart.

top topics

join