It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked by Fluoride!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
What, exactly, are they trying to control with fluoride?

Tooth decay. Boring, but true.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Rob48

AfterInfinity
What, exactly, are they trying to control with fluoride?

Tooth decay. Boring, but true.

Is that what the video says, what DontTreadOnMedia says, what the general public says, what ATS says, or what you say?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What I say, and what science says. And on the subject of science, I'm with Jesse Pinkman

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Again with this Floride crap? Any evidence at all regarding the activity/activities we're supposed to be not noticing because of all of the Floride we're drinking? If Floride wasn't in our water, would we suddenly all be able to see all of the aliens running around, or the Illuminati, of the NWO, or whatever? What exactly is Floride preventing us from doing/seeing/knowing?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Fluoride is one of the big 3 toxins, also with GMO foods and aspartame, they will jack up your health and you immune system and make you need constant medical care. These medical morons want you sick so they can have customers for life, and also help with population control per Agenda 21. They've hidden or made illegal natural cures for cancer and most diseases and driven them out of this country. It's time to take control and take our own health back. Through the internet and information exchange and some general heatlh knowledge, we can be a lot healther, happier and well informed citizens. Take charge of your immune system and you won't be a victim to any of these! Take charge of your immune system and you won't be a victim to any of these! Natural Immunity

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by homeopath

I'm sure you're happy to "take charge". The charge being $59.99 plus shipping and handling

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Rob48
It's funny how the fluoride is killing us, the vaccinations are killing us, the additives are killing us, the pharmaceuticals are killing us, the chemtrails are killing us — and yet life expectancy just keeps on going up and up and up.

Those illuminati need to change their recipe, I think.

Fluoride isn't killing you-it's just making you docile and compliant.

Life expectancy is "increasing" because there are fewer deaths at birth.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sick of this damn story! It's been at the "top" for over a week. Does ATS have some invested agenda on this subject??

It's a non-starter!

Beside...I'm on a well!

edit on 3/25/2014 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be filed under 'Hoax' ?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Yes, I'm so docile and compliant that I bother to keep banging my head against a brick wall pointing out the ignorance and paranoia in places like this, rather than just letting it wash over me like a good little sheep...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Hi I'm from England also, does that work?? what is the purpose of boiling the water?

At work I drink from a water dispenser. its not rigged up to the mains we order the water in, would that still contain fluoride?

cheers
rgds J

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ahh I read on and got my answer to my fist question

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

2 days ago, I was feeling a bit dehydrated, short of breath but instead of drinking water which I normally do when I feel 'dehydrated, I decided to drink red wine instead. I soon perked up and was no longer feeling dehydrated!

I think there is possibly something wrong with tap water and after all the crap that is in the air being deposited into our drinking water system, I don't think i'll be drinking too much of it.

The last 3 days, I have drunk about 1 glassfull of water, 4 glassfulls of Orange Juice and 1 bottle of red wine and I feel much better.

edit on CDTWed, 26 Mar 2014 08:39:54 -0500u3108x154x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A bottle of red wine a day? Now there's a theory I could get behind! I do fear slightly for your liver in the long term though...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Rob48

A bottle of red wine a day? Now there's a theory I could get behind! I do fear slightly for your liver in the long term though...

Not per day. Over the last 4 days. (I didn't include today)

I've never actually been one for drinking lots of water as far back as I remember...
edit on CDTWed, 26 Mar 2014 11:24:50 -05000000003111x150x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTWed, 26 Mar 2014 11:41:30 -0500u3111x130x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh right, I did wonder if you meant per day or over those three days.

I'm not one for drinking lots of water either (there's a lot of BS spouted about how many gallons of water we should all be drinking per day). I drink mostly tea.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

But you do realize you are mostly drinking water when you drink tea? Its just hot thats all with the added flavour of tea!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Rob48

But you do realize you are mostly drinking water when you drink tea? Its just hot thats all with the added flavour of tea!

Wine is also more than 80% water. Orange juice closer to 90%. Can you name a drink that *isn't* mostly water, with the exception of strong spirits?

I have nothing against tap water from a health point of view, I just prefer the taste of tea (and wine)

edit on 26-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing but this is old news! We will continue to be enslaved as long as we choose to ignore the truth
for the false reality of the American dream and those we idolize over those that are blood! Americans are living
the false dichotomy and ignorance is our God! Welcome to the matrix! Only when our reality finally becomes to
real to ignore will we piss and moan but will the majority ever have balls enough to choose to act? That is a
question that will hold the key to our freedom or the chains of our enslavement!
Good luck frustrated truth seekers and God bless!
edit on 26-3-2014 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

I don't believe that England fluoridates its water but am not positive! As for bottled water it depends where
it is sourced from! Sometimes these companies only have a partial source as a spring and more then half of
their water can be from municipal sources! A lot of these bottled water companies just filter their water
which does nothing for fluoride! Nor does boiling. In fact boiling would only more condense pollutants in
aqua! The only way I know of to remove fluoride is through reverse osmosis and distillation! Though I am
not saying to not filter your water because there are other contaminants in water that should be removed
and can be through filtration! Good luck to all you thirsty folks!

PS: Even if all of us drink filtered water we would still intake fluoride through soft drinks, alcohol, food,
toothpaste and even absorb it in the shower! The only way to rid ourselves of this substance would for
us to be totally self sufficient and off municipal water!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join