It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked by Fluoride!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

It's not the toothpaste thats the problem. Its the water.

We have no choice in the matter. Crazy that water is THE essential thing we humans need to live and its being tampered with. You have a choice in what toothpaste to buy but not in what water runs in our homes.

The fluoride in our toothpaste is Sodium FL the "Fluoride" in our water is totally different. It comes straight from chemical plants in China and Florida. It's hydrofluoric fluoride.

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Fluoride is the least of the water problems. People take medications from toxic chemotherapy to birth control pills to ED drugs, to antibiotics, anti-depressants, methamphetamines and everything else available on your pharmacist's shelves and when the body is done 'processing' it, they pee it out.

Add in hair dyes, shampoo, soap, detergents, and various cleaning chemicals, and the results of thousands of different industrial manufacturing operations, all down the drain.

How much of this stuff do you think is filtered or otherwise processed out of your drinking water? Because they're testing it for coliform and not much else before they add chlorine and fluoride, both not particularly good for you.

One thing I've really noticed over the years is men and a definite trend towards lower masculine traits. All the men when I was a kid in the 1950s were in pretty good shape, muscular, had good energy and most had deep voices, even the short guys. Try to find a guy in his 30s or younger now with muscles and a deep voice; I think they've all been feminized by birth control pill residue in the water supply, and it's only one of thousands of after-market interactions with nature that capitalism and its byproducts takes no account of before selling products.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Notheycant
You have a choice in what toothpaste to buy but not in what water runs in our homes.

We always have a choice. If fluoride is bad, then we shouldn't wait for federal regulations to kick in - we should distillate our water and make it a habit. It's been 70 years we know about fluoride... if someone didn't hear about the news, it's either because he lives under a rock or because he's part of the fluoride company.

It comes straight from chemical plants in China and Florida. It's hydrofluoric fluoride.

Wait a minute - this caught my attention: China? As in "China is the next superpower"?

Hm...

What does China has to gain? Are there more details about it.

edit on 20-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Great work but iv'e got news for this Chris fella. Floride is dangerous yes, vaccines... NO. 90-95% is for community or 'heard immunity'. The minimum with say measles is 87-92%.Ideally above 95%. People who no longer trust the science behind vaccinations and are subsequently not vaccinating there children are going to cause a big problem.

The only reason we haven't seen the a big rise in preventable disease over the last few decades is that people keep taking the vaccines.

You stop the vaccines and your going to have a $ billion dollar problem once herd immunity drops below 90%. Which guess what? It's on its way. # storm ahead

Vaccines are not 100% safe, never have been but they sure are a lot better than polio. Propaganda can come from both sides, remember that.

Also, what is he talking about with science looking out for No 1? That's why we have peer review, it's to avoid such things. Something may be published in Nature and be retracted 6 months later for false claims. The scientific method isn't perfect by any means but it works. Conspiracy or no conspiracy.

Edit: How do people still believe there is a connection between vaccines and Autism?! The bogus paper was retracted by Lancet for falsehoods. There is no other paper which can make a verified connection it's all hearsay.

edit on 20-3-2014 by MongusePro because: Info on bogus autism link

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of why I drink beer. (no fluoride in that)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Check out Chris' full documentary on the matter. Super interesting, he goes into great detail where the Fluoride is coming from. I have a link to the docu in the description of my video.

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

FYI, boiling water does NOT remove fluoride. It only concentrates it further.

Removing Fluoride

These Do NOT Remove Fluoride

Brita, Pur, and most other filters - Some websites about fluoride removal state otherwise, but I checked the product descriptions on the companies' websites to confirm that fluoride is left in the water.

Boiling Water - This will concentrate the fluoride rather than reduce it

Freezing Water - Freezing water does not affect the concentration of fluoride

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I love me a good conspiracy, and have done a great deal of personal research on the JFK, RFK and MLK jr. assassinations. But fluoride is not a conspiracy, it is misinformation. The fluoride in water is completely harmless. People have been confusing calcium fluoride with sodium fluoride. Adding it to water is no more dangerous than Vitamin D in milk and Folic Acid in bread. It's true that taken in large doses it can cause health problems, but did you know that certain vitamins if taken in large doses can kill you? Everything can be dangerous when taken in excess. Fluoridated water is not dangerous in the least.
edit on 20-3-2014 by dovdov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Our precious Bodily Fluids must be preserved OP.

Purity
Of
Essence

is our number one priority:

edit on 20-3-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In related news. This was just posted in The Atlantic yesterday.

check it

theatlantic.tumblr.com... sts_subject_3&utm_term=post_80007293016

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Adding fluoride to the water is not good for us. I can't understand why people can't see that. What I worry about is why people can't see that. There are a lot of compromised people in this country, following what they are told like zombies.

Look at people taking high amounts of antioxidants, antioxidants can suppress the immune system which leads to cancer if too much is taken....yet they blindly accept what is told to them. It's sort of like this, it is consumerism, getting people to spend money. I can see taking a small multivitamin/multimineral tablet but the whole country has gone nuts.
edit on 20-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You want to be crazy to drink tap water, its been a long long time since i did, must be a good 20 years.
Bottled water is so cheap these days so drink that.
im not sure if the tap water here in Ireland is fluoridated anyway

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

im not sure if the tap water here in Ireland is fluoridated anyway

In not even sure anyone in Ireland has ever drunk tapwater

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And believe it or not, it has been shown that adding fluoride to the water is BAD for your teeth!

For instance:

So What's the Truth About Tooth Decay?

The truth is that more and more evidence shows that fluorides and dental fluorosis are actually associated with increased tooth decay. The most comprehensive US review was carried out by the National Institute of Dental Research on 39,000 school children aged 5-17 years.18 It showed no significant differences in terms of DMF (decayed, missing and filled teeth). What it did show was that high decay cities (66.5-87.5 percent) have 9.34 percent more decay in the children who drink fluoridated water. Furthermore, a 5.4 percent increase in students with decay was observed when 1 ppm fluoride was added to the water supply. Nine fluoridated cities with high decay had 10 percent more decay than nine equivalent non-fluoridated cities.
The world's largest study on dental caries, which looked at 400,000 students, revealed that decay increased 27 percent with a 1ppm fluoride increase in drinking water.19 In Japan, fluoridation caused decay increases of 7 percent in 22,000 students,20 while in the US a decay increase of 43 percent occured in 29,000 students when 1ppm fluoride was added to drinking water.21

www.westonaprice.org...

Has anyone noticed that with all the flouride added to water and toothpaste that dentists, implaint and denture manufacturers are doing better than ever? Seems flouride is good for the dental industry as it promotes tooth decay!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I can give you a good bit of anecdotal evidence that it does. In high school during the late 80s early 90s everyone was given fluoride mouth rinse once a week. I was never really all that consistent with tooth brushing and flossing, but I didn't get my first cavity until I was 32 years old. I attribute the fluoride rinse to that.

Along with the increased use of fluoride, American citizen's dental health has improved DRAMATICALLY. Even as recently as the 1940s few adults had all their teeth. We take it for granted simply because we have access to dentists, dental repairs, but also fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash. Communities with fluoridated water have lower incidence of tooth decay than communities that do not. This is a proven fact. Look it up.

Did you know that ALL water (unless it is distilled) contains at least some fluoride? It's part of the many elements present in the earth and it gets into our water.

Because I am one that revels in facts and truth - including the suppressed truth about the UFO phenomenon, the illegal actions of the Federal Reserve, the assassination of American leaders by the intelligence community, the inconsistencies about 9/11/2001 - it feels strange having to debunk a common conspiracy. But believe me, the anti-fluoridation crowd are completely WRONG.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

wmd_2008

greavsie1971
The attitude of 'this is old news so we should ignore it' It just terrible. No wonder the govt are getting away with so much.

Apathy, apparently 1 of the symptoms of drinking flouride.

Study after study shows flouride in water is damaging to the human body. Why do we think it is banned in so many other countries........sham-erica knows better than those bloody foreigners eh?

Believing every claim for every conspiracy whats that a sign of real APATHY because you don't think for yourself !

Being using fluoride toothpaste since a kid so has my wife brothers & sisters etc I am in my 50's and healthier than some people younger than me.

ANYTHING can poison/harm you if you get to much of it even water and oxygen !!!!

A poignant argument that I would make myself. The problem with fluoridation is why add it to the drinking supply? How many other things could be considered a medical benefit but would not be acceptable to be added to food/water supply...

That's my caveat.

As someone who suffered fluorosis I have a hard time getting over it.

Granted, I'm also on the opposite side of the argument. I don't support the conspiracy theories because they are all over the map. Yet I am not totally happy with what is accepted either.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

boiling does not remove sodium fluoride, water boils at a lower point. it only works if you're steam distilling by collecting the water vapor boiled OUT of the original container. the existing container will have concentrated fluoride amounts after boiling.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dovdov

CALCIUM fluoride is a naturally occurring but extremely rare compound that you would have to spend considerable time to find.
SODIUM fluoride and Fluorosilicic acid are industrial waste products that are put into water supplies. You will not encounter them in nature unless your house is in close proximity to a chemical plant that makes them.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Of all the things the government could put in our water "for our good", why fluoride? A known poison? Why not vitamins? Why not antioxidants? Supply low income homes with toothbrush and toothpaste. It is well proven fluoride only works topically not internally.
Anyway, what is the best, realistic way to defluorinate our water. Boiling does nothing a still is pretty big/slow, not realistic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join