It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked by Fluoride!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

Put down that glass! You're gonna want to hear this before your next drink. We had the chance to speak with Chris Maple, who if you are not familiar with, is the Co-Producer of the documentary "The Great Culling". His documentary explores how the fluoridated water we drink is harming us on a daily basis. Chris tells us about how these chemicals are used as a form of biological control of the population by the controlling elite. Tell us what you think. Is it safe to drink the water, or are we just all drinking the Kool-aid?

Bye TV,

Josh LeCash

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok? Is that it ?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Sorry if that wasn't enough, we are still a small channel not many people get back to us when we request interviews. We try and create the best possible videos (all in a weeks time) all self produced and financed. I don't get funding from anyone else besides myself (not asking for any either).

It's hard to get people on board to talk about these things, especially people that work within the system. We called many people within the Department of Water and Power all over the Los Angeles /the Orange County areas. Even lied to them telling them this was for a school project. No one was on board to talk.

I personally consider this at least a starting point video for many people that aren't familiar with the fluoridated water problem we all face. Maybe it'll get more people over to Chris' documentary that delves way deeper in the issue.

So yes on Don't Tread on Media's part. THAT IS IT.

-

Josh

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Dont worry, good effort man great vid snf

btw I boil all my water before drinking

and I live in England

edit on 20-3-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Notheycant

Sorry if that wasn't enough, we are still a small channel not many people get back to us when we request interviews. We try and create the best possible videos (all in a weeks time) all self produced and financed. I don't get funding from anyone else besides myself (not asking for any either).

Josh

Do we really need another BS scaremongering youtube channel

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Hm, it's been more than a decade now that there is this fluoride scaremongering. I'm not saying fluoride is good, I'm just saying that it's really old news.

If you (not "you, Josh" but "you, the people") don't like fluoride, do as I do: buy distillate water, or better yet: do it yourself.

edit on 20-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Sorry about my reply ,when i clicked on your thread i didn't see the video . then my net went out lol

Super sorry

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

A decade?

Try 7 decades.

A nice piece of propaganda from 1955

Back then fluoride in water was a communist agenda.

Same ignorance, different fear.

edit on 20-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Ah no worries. Sorry about the harsh reply then

No hard feelings

-

Josh

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The attitude of 'this is old news so we should ignore it' It just terrible. No wonder the govt are getting away with so much.

Apathy, apparently 1 of the symptoms of drinking flouride.

Study after study shows flouride in water is damaging to the human body. Why do we think it is banned in so many other countries........sham-erica knows better than those bloody foreigners eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

So what about those that have been drinking it for over 70 years?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

greavsie1971
The attitude of 'this is old news so we should ignore it' It just terrible. No wonder the govt are getting away with so much.

Apathy, apparently 1 of the symptoms of drinking flouride.

Study after study shows flouride in water is damaging to the human body. Why do we think it is banned in so many other countries........sham-erica knows better than those bloody foreigners eh?

Believing every claim for every conspiracy whats that a sign of real APATHY because you don't think for yourself !

Being using fluoride toothpaste since a kid so has my wife brothers & sisters etc I am in my 50's and healthier than some people younger than me.

ANYTHING can poison/harm you if you get to much of it even water and oxygen !!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What Fstop are you shooting at for the parts where you are at the fairground? looks like f2 or slightly higher.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nowadays water that gets inside us has a lot more stuff in it than just fluoride. City water pipes are old and depending where you thrive and survive you may be ingesting some things that are sure slow killers. Then theres the oily alternative, plastic bottles (yes made from oil) give our water that special flavor. I know, I drink distilled and everything after that tastes like modern civilization.

In order to dissuade us from drinking the purest water we can, they tell us a bunch of negative stuff about distilled water so we won't. Thats more of a profit incentive than an intentionally poisoning you one.

Used to be the water on the planet was evaporated by the sun, carried aloft, dumped on mountains, filtered thru rock, cascaded down river rapids, waterfalls and treated by river delta marshes. We could actually drink it.

Today that natural distillery system is replaced by expensive machines (or backyard stills). People already know that distilled water is the preferred choice for car batteries and steam irons because the minerals in tap water will clog the plumbing…

What about your plumbing?

Your body depends upon lots of water to carry away the waste it builds up. Cells don't need more waste in the water than they are dumping. The purer the water (free from contaminants) the better the cells can carry out their garbage removal.

The purest water on the planet is distilled…

Myths about distilled water

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

oh wow... I have moved to the city and water is dreadful.. I can really smell the chlorine/fluorine... anyway...only today, I boiled the water and filled my glass bottles up and put it in the fridge for drinking.

only due to taste and it does taste better after it has been boiled!!

but that is good to know that boiling it will remove the poisons.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

fair question but to be honest... the water seems worse than the water I used to drink out of the tap. I am 45 years old and can really smell the difference with it now. In the last 5 or so years... it has a weird smell that it didn't have before.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank You For this Video.
For the past 5 years i have been telling everyone i know that fluoride can cause cancer and that it is put in our tap water.
No one believed me they all turned their head to seeing the fact that they want to control us.
edit on 3 20 2014 by SgtKeroro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Well smell could be anything.

Have you contacted your water supplier?

Or at least checked out their site?

Who knows what's changed for you, but it's almost certainly not from fluoridation as it's tasteless and odourless.

edit on 20-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

I boil all my water before drinking

I hope you're not counting on boiling your water to remove fluoride, because it doesn't.
Distilling your water is an affordable way to remove fluoride and chemicals.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

wmd_2008
Being using fluoride toothpaste since a kid so has my wife brothers & sisters etc I am in my 50's and healthier than some people younger than me.

I've been using the same type of fluoride-filled toothpaste too. Since I was a little kid. It didn't make me any dumber: Accounting for The Standard Model of Physics With Only 1 Particle.

Just my 2 cents...

edit on 20-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join