It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Says we Don't Have Much Time Left (New Report)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

I'm in. Tell me where to sigh up, I'll bring my steel toe boots.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Agent008
reply to post by fuzzy0087

I'm in. Tell me where to sigh up, I'll bring my steel toe boots.

Well, certainly we need to do something, but starting a new settlement, country, will only prolong the corruption. Sooner or later the agents of doom and chaos will infiltrate.

What must happen is confront the truth head on, publicly. And as the NSA has said, let the chips fall where they may

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Funny something like this comes from NASA.

Translated it reads like this:
We are a space agency that is short on funds and we say that the planet is doomed because of 1% greed sucking up natural resources and hoarding.
While doing all that damage you 1% er's should invest in us and we'll blast your ass out of here and you can start life anew on Mars or something.
Give us all your money, we will turn space exploration into a relocation plan and let the 99% deal with the damage.

Or, the hope of us 99er's is that the Aliens come, destroy the destroyers and save the people with brains and common sense to live on a brand new terraformed planet.
Gotta have hope!
Keep looking up!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

pikestaff
As regards Rome, it collapsed due to internecine fighting, and its army being spread too thin, allowing 'barbarians' to invade, it is estimated that at its height, Rome had one million people, it take a high degree of organisation to feed that many people, grain from Egypt, Britannia, and elsewhere was shipped in every day, the resources were there, but not the manpower for the army, by the end, the army was mostly 'foreign' anyway.

Don't forget that "manpower" is actually a natural resource.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

fuzzy0087

Is there anyone on this website who is willing to join me in attempting to fix things?

Well, I am "helping," I believe, just by being a member of this forum. Albeit in a very limited capacity, so... What would you have an able-bodied young man of sound mind like myself do to help you and this great cause?

Feel free to PM.

edit on 20-3-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I've read a few people siding with advanced technology and computing abilities as a means to "save" our kind. I would liken that to the "ability" of technology to "save" us from meteors and asteroids... it has none. In fact, all the increase in computing technology has done thus far is increase our awareness (and fear) of the problem, while providing not so many solutions as grave warnings. Computing tech makes consumption more efficient, but no amount of processing power will overcome the murderous human greed cultivated at the highest peaks of our society.

As NASA is on the cutting edge of said computing technology, I feel they are the ones best poised to assert these claims. And yes: it looks like the "Elite" have used NASA up, gotten what they needed, and it seems they are now cutting ties, so its only of course that NASA would now begin directing their "grave warnings" in a more concise and effective way, perhaps resentfully against the relationship they once had with TPTB.

Imagine all the years scientists at NASA have fabricated, stifled, and outright LIED to the People about literally the most fascinating study a human being can conceive of all to keep the funding going, forced to promote the agenda of the ones providing the funds. Now they cut that funding, at the pinnacle of its research because that agenda is more important to the Elite, however nowhere near as important as the actual work done at NASA... for the People.

Perhaps also, for the first time in history, the "Masses" have an adequate understanding and invested interest in NASA's work and information. But even so, according to the report: last year marked the point in time where we actually crossed the line. So, in all honesty, I feel like the true Elite are indeed making moves, cutting "ties," burning bridges, and getting ready for the collapse...

But I ask you to consider this:

The people at NASA have the keys. They know what's going on (at least a LOT better than you or I do.)
Imagine the towering amounts of data/photographs/video/PROOF they have on topics like ETs, exo-planets, etc etc... Can you imagine a "rogue" NASA which begins "blowing the doors" off the whole thing? Its so clear to me as I'm typing this: Yes, NASA works for the Elite... but they know they are getting laid off! The POINT is: there are "good people" who are involved in the matters of the world all the way up to just below the summit of the "true Elite."

THOSE people will be the "witnesses," once their cards are pulled. NASA, I believe, is about to start tearing this whole bag wide open, because the Elite are checking-out.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

jazz10
Yes.
But you are forgetting 2 significant pieces.

1 The Return.

2 The age of Aquarius.

That's the difference.

Although this time is going to be all so different considering people have made a mockery.

Mark my words.

Watch for the signs. We're here.

edit on 20-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

All I can say to that is: I hope you're right. I really hope you are right... I welcome a drastic change as opposed to NASA-math confirming each year that indeed our throats are already slit.

But its an entirely new can of worms to ask: Do we fight against the "evil" in this world ourselves? Or do we just have faith in God until the "Devil" is dancing on our bodies, drunk on our blood?

My heart and my gut says we will get what we deserve. We ARE getting what we deserve... what we have allowed... for too long.

There IS enlightenment, in this modern age, but are we able to face what we're being shown?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And another thing I'd like to add:

What if all the while, NASA and similar agencies have been trying to tell us as much of the truth as they possibly could, while still maintaining a symbiotic relationship with their Elite controllers? Think about all the just ridiculous "mistakes" and "contradictions," they have published throughout the years. Think about the statements released....

We've been sitting here all along saying, "How obviously a lie! How stupid could they be to let this slip, or say that, when clearly......" on and on....

.... when maybe in reality some of the scientists and officials throughout agencies like NASA and the USAF, etc... have been saying these things because they HAD to, but did so in the same way a hostage with a gun to their back tries to signal the policeman at the door with their eyes because their mouths will surely get them killed.

It HAS gotten dozens of them killed.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I liked that video, and it was a good song: very appropriate for this discussion...

But I kept thinking: "what is this, an episode of "Soap-box Rock?"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The 1% are the cause eh. I dont think so. But there is a good news here: past civilizations that disappeared didnt take the earth with them so life came back. Thats something at least.

All is left is to wait 2012. Oh wait..

I really don't think we can do it. Whatever "it" is that we need to do, I truly think the majority of us are too stupid and/or lazy to fix it at this point. As of last year we passed the tipping point. And as stated in the article:

It is common knowledge here on ats that the earth could withstand a few more billions humans. So how can you say that? But im sure someone has the solution. The only problem, he is part of the 1% and dont have your interest in mind.

edit on 20-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Sigh... you're confusing the data. The natural resources could sustain a few billion more people, maybe so... but that's under normal circumstances, eating what you'd need to survive, like any other animal.

That data does NOT consider the insane imbalance and abuse of the natural resources exhibited by uniquely human consumption. Nor does that data consider the unnatural methods of production and synthesis we employ. NOR does it calculate the enormous waste, pollution, and bottle necking of said resources.

It's just not a sound argument against what NASA has published here... and remember that I am not the one "saying" it, although I do believe it.

And I don't believe the civilizations of the past had nuclear weapons, so they did not have the ability to commit planetary suicide. We certainly do today.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

For the first time in Official history we have the potential to expand the human range of habitation to both under and on the sea as well as beyond the earth itself and yet the policy implementation of this small elite group has led to this strangulation of society as well as the inevitable outcome which will take two possible road's, A chemical/biological or military population cull for which the main powers in the world are preparing in order to self defend (Russia and the US - though the EU is going to fall under it's own corruption it may be a mechanism to further this process) as they are securing outposts and long range enclaves as well as DUMB's,.
Add to this the growing religious tensions and the masses aptitude for falling back on religion in an extremis and the increased liklyhood that the current religious conflict's will foster genocide and mass murder probably with Islamists in the front of the wave of oncoming cultural and religo/ethnic cleansing and we can see the projection for the next 40 years is not good.
Feet on the ground is a policy that most general's understand but the new age of autonomous weapon systems places for the first time army's at the disposal of this one percent that can actually be turned against there own poor upon whose shoulders they previously stood without toppling there pyramid.
Make no mistake the one percent or at least the 000.1 percent will most certainly fall back on a combination of these tactics to ensure there own survival even if that means they live in isolated enclaves amidst a world of corpses, You have heard of the georgia guide stone's of course.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's sort of cute in a way. NASA re-invented Malthus. There's just one problem - Malthus was wrong.

Of course, NASA also just advocated for their own demise, too. If high technology is part of the reason for the ultimate collapse, why do we need them? There is no agency more cutting edge than NASA ...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Quick NASA lets make more rockets to go to space, we will surely solve the problems here in space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money and time well spent as usual.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

ketsuko
Of course, NASA also just advocated for their own demise, too. If high technology is part of the reason for the ultimate collapse, why do we need them? There is no agency more cutting edge than NASA ...

Abuse of high technology is part of the problem...
Technology itself is a natural part of our evolution as humans, I think.

We need them because they know stuff about space that would take several lifetimes to learn.
We need to know that stuff because our planet is an egg, and we're getting too old to keep feeding on the yolk.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

S&F for a very well-put reply.

I've heard of pretty much everything you wrote about, including the Guide Stones... and it all makes too much sence.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this ties in or not, but I always pondered and mused about one major thing. I'll try to word it right.

The world has all this stuff in it: oil, etc etc.
Probably took thousands upon millions..... no not even that. It was no doubt HERE when the planet came to be. And obviously it was part of the creation for a reason.
Man didn't come about for a LONG LONG time after said planet was formed, right?

yet here we are, depleting oil like mad (and this is just one resource example) - depleting quickly something which was created when the planet was formed. Probably more was made over a couple tens of thousands (dare i say millions?) of years. Longer than we've been around.

I do NOT do math. Period. Hate it. It's a cuss word to me haha.
But i know this much.
You can't take away for a hundred some years
what took billions of years to create
and what was here since day one of planet creation.

that stuff was here for the earth for some reason or the other.
i doubt it was put there so man many ooogles of years later could use it all up. And i doubt HIGHLY
that synthetic oil put back will appease the earth. fake never lasts as long, fake is never as good as the original. fake will not fix something that's forever gone in its original state. i dont care how close to an original it is.
it will never
EVER
be the original.

and it was original for a reason.

somehow (in my mind at least) there are gaping holes and stuff where oil once was.

that can't bode for good future things.
none of the above can bode for good future things.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I do not doubt the veracity of this report BUT the only reason NASA is saying it is because they have no manned space program to speak of and they are hoping for major public outcry and a new rush for space in the backlash!

It is too little too late! They as doomed as we are now ... thanks NASA

Even if they could save us we should not take them up on their offer as it would only put money in TPTB pockets and TPTB are just as scroomed as us and they should not be allowed to escape either!
]

Investing in D.U.M.B's before investing in super space technology was a dumb idea and I hope TPTB are very unhappy with that and their investment strategy.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

andy06shake

Anyone of us could come to that same conclusion!

Simple solution, hang all the 1% from the nearest lamppost and get on with the redistribution of their wealth and resources.

If you don't agree with me that's fine but keep in mind that "There" solution involves World War Three!

edit on 20-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

So the solution is hang all the 1% while keeping the system in place? You kill all the 1% guess what, the 2% become the 1%.

The 1% and greed is not the problem its the 99% that ignore how the system is setup that is the problem. Greed is human nature and yet we expect and are surprised when our elected leaders do the right thing for lobbyist who throw millions at them and not the middle class?

Capitalism is not the issue either because it fits better into human traits like selfishness and greed. You can't fight mother nature successfully for ever , so use it to your advantage.The problem with capitalism besides not ever having a true capitalist society is how we set the rewards not the pursue of it. The pursue (greed) of the reward is not a bad thing if they find the cure for Cancer and other diseases.

The problem with the faux capitalist system we have today, is that there is more rewards in lobbying to ensure others don't compete against you and milking the population for all its worth than actually curing anything.

However,that blame belongs to the 99% who are more worried about a football game or celebrity gossip , or blaming the OTHER political party for their ignorance or willingness to see why the 1% control the 99%.

edit on 30331America/ChicagoThu, 20 Mar 2014 20:30:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
see the only problem with articles like this is the fact that there is no sources, no link to the NASA study, nothing. so what are we to just take his word that this "study" is real? # that! do you own research and you find out there was no "study" (plus why would NASA of all places do a study like this?) don't blindly believe some random article on the internet as truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join