It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Roger Leir Tribute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is a great little tribute of Dr. Roger Leir, who unfortunately passed recently. He was one of the few stalwart researchers, and has perhaps provided us with the smoking gun on the abduction phenomena via physical evidence found in the bodies of countless people. Tested and tried, what exactly was placed or produced in these people has yet to been evaluated.

This is a great short biography of who the man was and what he tried to accomplish.

RIP

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have never heard of this guy before so thank you for sharing this with me. Ill be sure to do some research.

Thanks again,

Spiro
edit on 20-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Spiro
I have never heard of this guy before so thank you for sharing this with me. Ill be sure to do some research.

Thanks again,

Spiro

Sarcasm?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Jchristopher5

Spiro

Thanks again,

Spiro

Sarcasm?

Why would It be sarcasm? If I was being sarcastic I would have used [sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

Just because you may have heard of this person doesn't mean everyone else has. The UFO field is not my area of interest, much.

Now, have you anything worth while to contribute?

Spiro

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Spiro

Jchristopher5

Spiro

Thanks again,

Spiro

Sarcasm?

Why would It be sarcasm? If I was being sarcastic I would have used [sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

Just because you may have heard of this person doesn't mean everyone else has. The UFO field is not my area of interest, much.

Now, have you anything worth while to contribute?

Spiro

Yes, Dr. Leir has made huge contributions to the field. I am convinced by reviewing his data that the impants he has removed, at least some of them are extraterrestrial. I say this based on the isotopic studies, frequencies emitted, and other strange properties.

Fair criticism of Leir is that his data doesn't seem to be peer analyzed to the extent some skeptics would like to see. While some of the best known labs have reviewed the samples, and been apparently stumped by the results, some critics don't like the scientific conclusions, without true peer review.

He will be missed. His work took courage. I don't know of anyone else doing what he was doing.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He was one of the few in my opinion doing real work in the field. From his work in removing implants to in my opinion some of the best footage in all of UFlogy. (The Turkey ufo) He will be missed.
edit on 20-3-2014 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Tonight (Friday) , Coast to Coast is doing a tribute show To Roger Leir ,so If you are interesed at all in the topic of alien abduction It should be worth a listen I think.
I also throw my hat in with the people who believe that he did real and important work in this field .

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the respectful posts guys, definitely a big loss to the more sane party of the UFO community.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Art posted that along with Dr Roger Leir, Evelyn Paglini has also died. (She was a really great Prophet type on Art Bell). She nailed many things.. more that most of the predictors Art had on.

Was kinda shocked at that... losing so many interesting folks..

top topics

join