It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Long-time lurker, finally made an account today. I know this isn't the place for Introductions but I really wanted to jump in the conversation here and mention that this specific aircraft had the safety in place that if the plane did hit water the life saving devices would be set off. I'm sure someone has mentioned this already in one of the other threads but Anderson Cooper was actually just talking about it on (sigh) CNN .. Can't get away from this coverage. Especially the fact that it's a global mystery and has touched so many people.

This safety is for the front of the plane and then again in the back ... I really know nothing about aircraft technology or the terminology to use so I'm sure this isn't news to many people but I figured it would be helpful to add. The Air France flight that keeps getting referred to (where the wreckage wasn't found until two years later) probably didn't have these devices in place. It's actually not a requirement. This 777, however, definitely had to have it and these life rafts would have/should have been picked up by the satellites over the regions for the last 12 days (I think these satellites were put up specifically to search for any sign of flight MH370).

For the last few days I've been feeling like someone would come out and make some kind of "breakthrough" announcement to try to calm everyone down/shut everyone up. There are so many people now involved in this search, ordinary people trying to put the puzzle pieces together, families absolutely devastated with not even a clue of where their loved ones could be ... and none of it adds up. Remember it was reported a few days ago that "wreckage" had been found and that turned out to be false (or at least it had nothing to do with this flight).

I apologize if I am just re-hashing things that people have said in other threads.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

I am suspicious. It is odd that this particular scenario was floated all throughout the internet a couple of days ago: ATS Link

Now all of a sudden there is wreckage found that would pretty much match this "pilots" theory. And believe me, this post has went viral.

I am a CT. That is how I roll.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Exactly what scenario are you talking about?

The pilot said they probably turned left to head towards the nearest airport...From any point on their flight path, turning left gets you no where near Australia.

And if they ditched in the ocean, there will be debris floating, that's not convenient, that's how it is.

Unless I've missed something, I see no conspiracy, nor any convenience in what you linked to at all!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If this is the plane, terrorist could have dumped it there. Or put a piece of the craft there to throw us off. Could the debris drift that far in 12 days? Seems unlikely...but who knows...
edit on 20-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
its sorta weird to think that while we wildly speculate about this flight, somewhere theres 280 scared passengers.

that or they are dead, which would suck, but is kinda better than being "lost"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ChaosComplex
S&F for obvious reasons.
Lets hope this is the beginning of the end of all the mystery surrounding this flight.

No, I don't think so. Not the end of the mystery, at least. The end of the story will never be told, until we, at ATS start to unravel the weavings of the convoluted lies and deception that we all have been served and join the dots of the real story.
It's not the end for me.
In fact, this 'final' scenario is what I expected, but there's more to the story.
There's something that happened in between...and it happened on Diego Garcia.
There will be a short news lull following this 'find'...and they'll try to put this to bed and deem it an 'accident', so everyone can go back to sleep again. But this B777 will reappear, somewhere, soon, after some cosmetic surgery and some poisonous botox filler renders it unrecognizable.....and it will be lethal! to the world...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ABC reporting US Poseidon picking up significant radar hits above the debris field. Visibility is low so no visual confirmations yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So there IS a debris field?
I am searchign through these pages over and over... could someone please post what was announced??
The discussion seems to have gone directly from "maybe there's something, they sent a plane to check it out and will tell us in an hour", to commentary that suggests we've been told but not what was said. For those of us unable to watch tv at this time, could you update please? Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Planes are there and supposedly getting radar hits at the Aussie search area. Visibility is low so no one at this point has visual confirmation.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Getting radar hits? Forgive me, but what does that mean?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Honestly I'm not sure if that is above water or below. I assume below because Poseidon is a sub hunter.

But without visibility the might just be picking up sunken debris left over from the Band Ache Tsunami and what not.

edit on 20-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

OK, so meaning the plane is using radar to locate possible debris. Got it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

OatDelphi
ABC reporting US Poseidon picking up significant radar hits above the debris field.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't radar only detect air borne objects?

The P-8's I believe have a Magnetic Anomaly Detector (MAD), which can detect the metal hulls of submarines...

It also has MAC sonobuoys (Multistatic Active Coherent) which is an active sonar I believe.

Would these pick up a 777 at the bottom of the ocean though?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That's why I was confused. Perhaps the reporter meant sonar.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I am not going to try and act like I know anything about the tech on board the poseidon but apparently this report came from directly from the US aircraft.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
www.dropbox.com...:null-DIGO_00718_01_14.jpg

Shot of the debris found.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heartache

Ha Ha Ha...of course it was a DigitalGlobe image. First tomnod.com publicity and now this.

Well people start watching this stock tomorrow.
www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

heartache
www.dropbox.com...:null-DIGO_00718_01_14.jpg

Shot of the debris found.

Your link worked the first time but now im getting a 'nothing here' page, damn!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
planted evidence.
nothing more!

Come on. Really!? You're piling on the stars for THIS ats? I called it in another thread. The plane crashed in the ocean. It was also extremely predictable that the uber conspiracy theorists would call bunk if/when the wreckage was discovered.

So what happens if they find the black box and all the flight data is intact? Programmed by aliens? The media is in on it with the lizard people and there is no black box? It's a hologram? The plane never really existed and all the victims families are paid crisis actors?

Completely ridiculous. Too early to say if this is wreckage from the flight in question, but if it is, I have no doubt we'll hear all kinds of wild theories about why the latest news is bunk. You know what, I question the media. I think for myself. I am even a conspiracy theorist (to a degree). But sometimes a plane crash is just a plane crash. Not EVERYTHING that happens in this world is predetermined by a shadowy cabal to dupe the masses. Accidents do indeed happen. Especially in aviation.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by bellagirl

I am suspicious. It is odd that this particular scenario was floated all throughout the internet a couple of days ago: ATS Link

Now all of a sudden there is wreckage found that would pretty much match this "pilots" theory. And believe me, this post has went viral.

I am a CT. That is how I roll.

That type of scenario has been about since the start of the plane going missing. If you read around pilots forums on the web and there are even a few here on ATS there were many people with similar opinions. It's not surprising they would have this opinion seen as it's a very plausible explanation and can be backed up by records of accidents in the past.

The search off Australia has been going on for days because they thought there was a good chance the plane crashed there, finding this debris has not been instant.

It's the media that has been claiming 'Hijack', the Malaysians have never said it, only that they weren't ruling anything out.
edit on 20-3-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join