It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Egypt to Israel in symbols

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great thread. This is my biggest interest at the moment. I think anyone interested in this might be interested in a website I found recently: gnosticteachings.org Lots of free information on there. There seems to be two speakers on the lectures. I can't stand the guy with Spanish accent (sorry, whoever he is). But I think the guy with American accent is interesting to listen to. Their names are not mentioned "because they don't want followers". Yeah I know that part is a bit strange. Maybe it implies we're dealing with some real juicy bits of truth, or maybe they want us to think so, as a form of advertising... Who knows. The major thing I have had a problem with is that apparently the teachings of Samael Aun Weor, whom the website is based upon, contain an element of sex being a crucial part of spiritual work. I don't have a partner, might never get one, and was just starting to get comfortable with being celibate for the rest of my life and then this shows up... And on wikipedia it says that Gnostic initiates were celibates so I don't know what the truth is. I like to download the lectures and listen to on the bus. Enjoy. Hopefully.

It's funny that this thread would appear today because I was just thinking about the symbols of Israel and Egypt and writing about it on another forum... Maybe this thread appeared in my reality by the work of The Holy Spirit? I don't know if I believe in "stumbling upon" something. Also, OP mentioned religious leaders, politicians, etc. as angels, gods, aliens. (not sure if that's what you meant though) Very interesting that you brought that up because that is something I have been thinking about recently. Here in my country Sweden there is an order to which people are appointed by the king which is called "Serafimerorden" in Swedish, Royal Order of the Seraphim in English.

en.wikipedia.org...

I find this very interesting considering that the king is the "highest protector" or something like that of the Freemasonic Order in Sweden and considering that Freemasonry is some kind of spiritual initiation and considering that apparently many people from the military are in the Freemasons. Look at the medal that the person that is appointed to the Royal Order of the Seraphim is given:

www.kungahuset.se...

See the angels?

And in the wikipedia article about the Order of the Seraphim it says that seraphim are an order of angels... A search for seraphim brings up this article:

en.wikipedia.org...

Very interesting! What is going on here? What is an angel? Are there people who are angels or is it a form of mind control, making us believe they are angels? What do some people know that I don't know? Why am I ignorant?

I have not read the whole thread but something that I find interesting and react to is the whole concept of "the powers that be", the conspiracy, the power hierarchy etc. that conceals information, destroys information, misleads etc. This is something I have been thinking about a lot. How can we even know if what we perceive as society in our outer world is not some kind of simulation or projection of our own mind? I certainly feel like I just "stumble upon" things sometimes, as if I am an initiate and my cosmos is a Masonic Lodge, kind of.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by zardust

you are quite an interesting character here, zardust. On the surface, what you write seems to have a naivete to it. Like a child seeking the greater truth, but still on the side of not understanding that greater truth. On the other side, you show such a deep, deep understanding of The Mysteries....these two facets seem to be juxtaposed here a bit. Not that I am calling anything about you into question...just noting how interesting that is.

I am quite interested in where you are going with this. I read this thread when it was originally posted, and have just kind of sat on a response until now. Not sure why I chose to add my comments in now.

The phoenix avatar...interesting choice. The ashes beneath it....what are they?

I take the naiveté comment as a great compliment! Seriously. This is an amazing journey, and its far more exciting than any other form of entertainment. I hope to never lose a child like mentality when approaching the divine. The water is deep and cool, quite refreshing. Jesus said we must become like children to enter the kingdom of Heaven. Also

[Mat 11:25 KJV] 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

[Mat 13:11, 24 KJV] 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. ... 24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

As far as the ashes, I don't see any per se, but smaller flames coming off the body. I wouldn't be surprised if there were ashes though. I wish I had documented where I read this, but the phoenix was believed to be a hawk or eagle . It represents the resurrection, or Theosis, when we put off this body of corruption and put on bodies of Immortality. The ashes would be our corruptible nature, or the wood hay and stubble vs. the precious stones, gold and silver.

1 Corinthians 15 has a lot to say about this. I'll focus a whole post on that eventually, but for now I'll say this. "Behold I tell you a mystery, we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment (atomos) in the twinkling of an eye"

Thanks for joining in, I hope you will add to the discussion more

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Hey, I'm glad you found this thread. Hope it blesses you.

I know almost nothing about Masons, or Gnostic teaching. I've read little bits, but very very little. I do know that Seraphim, the word comes from the fiery serpents in the wilderness that bit the Israelites, and so the serpent lifted up on the pole, is likely representative of a Seraphim.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

Who knows what bird the phoenix is meant to represent, but from a mythical viewpoint, it is fire bird. Kind of like a redwood, once it is reduced to ashes, it sprouts forth anew. Primarily, it is an alchemical concept. However, as you know, Mystery teachings rarely stop at a single meaning.

Could you imagine the way the ancients in the ME region would have viewed the redwood tree? An entire Mystery school could be developed around the life cycle and properties of that tree.

i am not an initiate into any school of Mystery. I am geographically too far flung for most of those opportunities. Though I could definitely delve deeper into the shamnic concepts of the regional indian popultion, I suppose.
But despite not being an initiate, I have a little more than a passing understanding of The Mystery religions. You have my attention here, and I will absolutely contribute meaningfully should the opportunity present itself.

edit on 3/22/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Cool, hey I hear you're kind of an avatar expert
I need to know how to put a link to this thread in my Signature.

Also I don't believe we need to be initiated through some institution. Jesus says to his disciples, "who do you say I am?". Peter answers "Son of God". Jesus replies, "blessed art you, Simon Bar Jonah, for flesh and blood did not reveal(UNVEIL) this to you, but my Father in Heaven".

I'd love to spend some time with Shamans though. If you get the chance I'd do it.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

i can make whatever you would like. How about a full size phoenix avatar, too?

how would you like it to look ont he sig line?
edit on 3/22/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

zardust
Rho in Chi-Rho is HEAD!!!!! www.ancient-hebrew.org.... Rosh means head, first, crown, first fruits. The first of the seed. Constantine was right to use the symbol but used it for detestable purposes, to make war.

Still working my way through, but you have some good stuff going on here.

I have a fascination with Asklepios, so good to see him mentioned
My brother visited an isolated village up in the Carpathians a few years ago, and took a photograph for me of an illustration of Jesus. He knew I would be excited by it. It shows the wounds of Jesus sprouting grape vines, thus linking the principles of Christianity, Ancient Greece and Pre-Grecian Minoa. I will try and dig it out or if not, ask him to send it to me.

In terms of the above, you may cover it, so please excuse my over-enthusiasm if you do, the crown is highly significant in drawing together the relationship between Judeo-Christianity and the Egyptians. The Egyptians considered the crown of the head to be area of the brain that seated human consciousness, thereby differentiating it from the functional, animalistic aspects of the brain. The crown or diadem therefore symbolises high-consciousness or god-hood by delineating the crown of the head from the rest of the head.

Great read so far, loving your enthusiasm.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thanks man!! I didn't know that factually about the crown in Egypt but kinda figured. But yes that is my main understanding of the crown. The mind of Christ.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

I am just curious, have you ever asked a Jew why they put a dash between G and D before?

The answer is quite simple when you ask, and sometimes you do not have to be so far reaching in your theories to find out a truth, not everything is veiled inside a veil. Somethings are quite plain, and very simple.

Remember the what the bible says about the simple things?

My advice is don't let the simple confound you...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

zardust
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Yes I've read some of Smith's stuff on Google books. Let me know what you think of the book.

I'll try to remember that. I'm not familiar with the author, but I thought I'd give this book a try.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

I wish to speak to you as a friend. You can take it or leave it, as you will.

I practiced gnosticism in my own religion, and was very deep into it. Gnosis means knowledge, and religious gnosticism is the seeking of God through the hidden knowledge... that knowledge that is just under the surface.

If you are not seeking knowledge of God, then you are not practicing religious gnosticism, but something else.

Well, when you are as deep into gnosticism as I was, there are very few you could speak with concerning your experiences... no one but someone who has been there can even begin to understand. As the veils lift and you see the Face of God, you want to cry, you want to jump for joy, you want to scream it from the rooftops - yet, there is no one you can speak to.

I had a friend who was in the same place as I was spiritually and we could talk about everything together... and we did.
At one point though this question was put to me:

"How do we know if what we are worshiping is God or if we have gone to far and began to worship something very evil indeed?"

He was very right, how do we know when we have crossed the line from the things of God... to the things of something else entirely. That is the point where I backed up quite a bit to analyze everything, myself included.

This is when I realized through much reflection and prayer, the truth of the teachings that say the middle path is the right path. You cannot have the disease of literalism, but neither can you have the disease of going too far into the hidden. Both of those extremes are where that something other is. The middle path IS where you find God.

Veils weren't meant to be removed wholly in this life, religion is about a path that takes you to an understanding of God within the limits of our own humanity. Religion is about knowing God, and that knowing leading you to be a better person... and by this I mean how you interact with everyone else around you. Being honest and upright, kind and considerate, etc. This is what religion is about: Knowing God within the limits of self, and the betterment of self.

When you try to lift every single veil between you and God, it is not God you will find. Those veils are there for a reason, be happy for them and know that someday you will know as you are known... it just is not meant for this world. For a reason.

edit on 23-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
nothing is good or evil only thinking makes it so.
one must keep an open mind and be like water

and sometimes gnosis is on a need to know basis.

is it to early on sunday for a beer?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

lol....

it is ALWAYS too early for a beer for me! But I will cheers you with some coffee!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Danbones
nothing is good or evil only thinking makes it so.
one must keep an open mind and be like water

and sometimes gnosis is on a need to know basis.

is it to early on sunday for a beer?

I have been thinking on how to best explain this, in a manner that you can best understand. You said:

"nothing is good or evil only thinking makes it so."

I beg to differ. You must have both the positive and the negative in this universe for learning. Without hate, we would not recognize love, and this list can go on for a very very long time so I will stop with example one: without hate you cannot recognize love.

So there are two forces in the universe, one is a positive and the other is the opposite of it - negative. While you need them both for learning, one is more preferable to the other. The more preferable is love, for instance.

We are humans, so very tiny in this universe... barely an atom's worth when compared to the whole. Being such a small grain of sand, we see and feel in the same manner of the ants which each describe the elephant differently because they each see a different part of it. When we see the whole picture we understand all the ants are describing the same thing... You would never know that however, without the ability to see the entire picture.

We are the ant, in a world of two forces; positive and negative. These forces are so far beyond the human limitation that when swimming in the current of either - both look so exceedingly beautiful, so great to our small mind, so far beyond our limitations that without the ability to stand back and see the whole picture, we wont know which elephant we are seeing. The one of positives, or the one of negatives.

The positive is the current which pushes us to shore while the negative is the current which pushes us out to sea, only to be lost forever. Our desire is to swim in the positive current but when inside a current, without standing back we will not be able to tell if the current we are in will be the one to take us home to our shoreline or the one to push us far out to sea.

There are positives and there are negatives, while both are necessary only one is preferable. The path of gnosis can take you only so far until you realize your the ant who is too close to see the whole truth - because the current wraps around, enveloping you in a power and beauty indescribable. You must be careful to keep sight of which current you are in or you will get lost in the ocean.

All my love...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The tree of Life and the Ibex/Ram

Ram-Zeus

Subsequently, when Egypt conquered Kush, they identified the chief deity of the Ku#es as Amun. This Kush deity was depicted as ram-headed, more specifically a woolly ram with curved horns. Amun thus became associated with the ram arising from the aged appearance of the Kush ram deity. A solar deity in the form of a ram can be traced to the pre-literate Kerma culture in Nubia, contemporary to the Old Kingdom of Egypt. The later (Meroitic period) name of Nubian Amun was Amani, attested in numerous personal names such as Tanwetamani, Arkamani, Amanitore, Amanishakheto, Natakamani. Since rams were considered a symbol of virility, Amun also became thought of as a fertility deity, and so started to absorb the identity of Min, becoming Amun-Min. This association with virility led to Amun-Min gaining the epithet Kamutef, meaning Bull of his mother,[9] in which form he was found depicted on the walls of Karnak, ithyphallic, and with a scourge, as Min was.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/cm532aedf4.jpg[/atsimg]
Remember Min, Menes, Manu, Man, Adam the guy with the ….protrusion on the left. He is associated here with a ram/goat/ibex all same thing. The Ibex is also the symbol of Resheph the dude on the right.

Ibex

It has been proven, after much historical dispute, that rock carvings and the horns of ibex were once used as a charm to encourage childbearing or to give thanks for a child by those who were involved in the Buddhist religion around the periods of 1000 BC to 300 AD. As commented on by historian and archaeologist, A. H. Francke:

Our Christian evangelist at Khalatse had become a father a few weeks before, and the people of the village had made presents of "flour-ibex" to him and his wife. He gave me one of those figures, which are made of flour and butter, and told me that it was a custom in Tibet and Ladakh, to make presents of "flour-ibex" on the occasion of the birth of a child. This is quite interesting information. I had often wondered why there were so many rock carvings of ibex at places connected with the pre-Buddhist religion of Ladakh. Now it appears probable that they are thank offerings after the birth of children. As I have tried to show in my previous article, people used to go to the pre-Buddhist places of worship, in particular, to pray to be blessed with children.[11]

Ibex

Of all the bestiary that adorn the objets d’art of the ancient Near East, none has had so long, nor so eventful, a life as the ibex. First appearing on Samarran ware about 5500 BC, the ibex was among the earliest of the animal images to be seen on Near Eastern pottery.

Samarran ware consistently shows this caprid with long, branch-like antlers (1).3 That these antlers represent the so-called Tree of Life or Sacred Tree is shown by a further example, this time from the Iranian Plateau, c4500 BC, in which the antler-trees dominate the entiremotif (2). In other words, the ibex—in both the North Mesopotamian and the Iranian plateaux—arrives full-blown onto the stage carrying an already well-developed symbol of fertility.

The rest of the paper outlines his thesis that the Ibex, the ancient symbol of life and fertility, also of the moon because of the curved horns, was superseded by the Bull, brought on by the proto-Elamite's. The Lunar calendar was replaced by a lunar-solar calendar, and the Ibex became capricorn, aquarius and pegasus in the new theology. Quite interesting stuff, and I'll probably touch on this later, but its the pattern of all religions, the purging of your forefathers. The muslims do it now, the christians do it, and did it to the jews, and the pagans. The jews did it to the caananites. It's the scapegoating and separating between us and them that is the foundation for civilization.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qu532ed70e.jpg[/atsimg]
I'm not sure where this one comes from, but its a nice example.

This blog has a nice short description of the concept, plus she's pretty lucky to have real cylinder seals from 5000 years ago!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by zardust

I wish to speak to you as a friend. You can take it or leave it, as you will.

I practiced gnosticism in my own religion, and was very deep into it. Gnosis means knowledge, and religious gnosticism is the seeking of God through the hidden knowledge... that knowledge that is just under the surface.

If you are not seeking knowledge of God, then you are not practicing religious gnosticism, but something else.

Well, when you are as deep into gnosticism as I was, there are very few you could speak with concerning your experiences... no one but someone who has been there can even begin to understand. As the veils lift and you see the Face of God, you want to cry, you want to jump for joy, you want to scream it from the rooftops - yet, there is no one you can speak to.

I had a friend who was in the same place as I was spiritually and we could talk about everything together... and we did.
At one point though this question was put to me:

"How do we know if what we are worshiping is God or if we have gone to far and began to worship something very evil indeed?"

He was very right, how do we know when we have crossed the line from the things of God... to the things of something else entirely. That is the point where I backed up quite a bit to analyze everything, myself included.

This is when I realized through much reflection and prayer, the truth of the teachings that say the middle path is the right path. You cannot have the disease of literalism, but neither can you have the disease of going too far into the hidden. Both of those extremes are where that something other is. The middle path IS where you find God.

Veils weren't meant to be removed wholly in this life, religion is about a path that takes you to an understanding of God within the limits of our own humanity. Religion is about knowing God, and that knowing leading you to be a better person... and by this I mean how you interact with everyone else around you. Being honest and upright, kind and considerate, etc. This is what religion is about: Knowing God within the limits of self, and the betterment of self.

When you try to lift every single veil between you and God, it is not God you will find. Those veils are there for a reason, be happy for them and know that someday you will know as you are known... it just is not meant for this world. For a reason.

I truly appreciate your caring reply. I think we are on the same wavelength. I know there is a darkness that you can go into. I have great faith that the Captain of my vessel will bring me through any storm. I think that fear plays a major role in heading into the darkness, instead of staying on the path. Yoda is right on, he is from DaGoBA (DGBA), the place where Luke has to go into the cave and face his darkest fear which is himself as the evil Djedi, part of the Empire.

I have to disagree about the veils having to remain until death. "Behold I tell you a Mystery (the thing thats hidden behind a veil), we shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed, in a moment (atomos/at the atomic level) in the twinkling of an eye the last trumpet will sound, and we shall be changed". He also says "we are stewards of the mysteries of God". My tagline at the bottom says that the hope of creation is for the Un-Veiling (apocalypse/Revelation/removing of the veil) of the sonS of God. Hebrews says to boldly enter into His rest (behind the veil).

IMO there are no veils between us and God. That is just our imagination, our carnal mind, the illusion/maya of Adams dream sleep.

Col 1:19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

21And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, 22yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach

Right here we have dispelling of fear, through the evangelion, the GOOD NEWS that Jesus(as the logos/divine mediator) is reconciling all things to himself. That fear is due to the veiled mind, that was formerly hostile to God. The only separation between us, is our carnal mind, the mind of flesh.

25Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, 26that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, 27to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

The mystery hidden was that the Kingdom of God is IN YOU. The veil of the mind tells us that God is "out there" and that "those people" are bad, and "we" are good. "And we all with unveiled faces are reflecting as in a mirror the glory of the Lord" The mirror is the moon, reflecting the glory of the sun.

I'm kind of getting ahead of myself, as this stuff is the end of where I'm going with this thread.

I'll take what you say to heart, because I am a little unbalanced, as in I'm an all or nothing guy. Thanks again

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Remember Resheph, he is the guy on the right in the Qodesh Stele. We see him in the theophany of Habakuk 3:5 as one that covers Yaweh

Resheph, aka Shed

Shed, the Saviour or the Enchanter, whose epithets were "Great God, Lord of Heaven", and "Lord of Deserts",[10] was a child god who is documented first at Amarna [7] and became popular during the later New Kingdom being often represented on apotropaic stelae, so-called cippi.[12] He belonged to a group of apoptropaic deities whose powers were very specific:[3] He was invoked as protector against snake bites and scorpion stings. As a desert god Shed is related to Horus, Lord of the Desert.[9]
Shed was usually depicted frontally as a child or a youth wearing a sidelock, fighting against dangerous animals,[1] trampling on crocodiles and strangling snakes–similar to Horus the Child, with whom he was at times identified [2] and merged into Hor-Shed since the 26th dynasty.[8] In a depiction Hor-Shed is represented in profile, holding an oryx and two snakes in one hand and a lion and a scorpion in the other, while the face of Bes is carved above him.[11] He is also shown on a chariot, drawn by crocodiles and griffins which are described as catchers of serpents.[4] From the Coptic period there exists an amulet showing Christ and New Testamental scenes on the one side, and a winged Horus-Shed fighting scorpions and crocodiles on the other.[5]

Shed is S-D, Shin-Daleth, his "mother" is Q-D-S

In Hebrew Shed is Breast, also Destroy(mine enemies). El Shaddai

Shaddai

In the Septuagint and other early translations Shaddai was translated with words meaning "Almighty". The root word "shadad" (שדד) means "to overpower" or "to destroy". This would give Shaddai the meaning of "destroyer" as one of the aspects of God. Thus it is essentially an epithet. Harriet Lutzky has presented evidence that Shaddai was an attribute of a Semitic goddess, linking the epithet with Hebrew šad "breast" as "the one of the Breast", as Asherah at Ugarit is "the one of the Womb".[4]

Another theory is that Shaddai is a derivation of a Semitic stem that appears in the Akkadian shadû ("mountain") and shaddā`û or shaddû`a ("mountain-dweller"), one of the names of Amurru. This theory was popularized by W. F. Albright but was somewhat weakened when it was noticed that the doubling of the medial d is first documented only in the Neo-Assyrian period. However, the doubling in Hebrew might possibly be secondary. In this theory God is seen as inhabiting a mythical holy mountain, a concept not unknown in ancient West Asian mythology (see El), and also evident in the Syriac Christian writings of Ephrem the Syrian, who places Eden on an inaccessible mountaintop.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Before Jacob dies he gives his blessings to his Sons.

[Gen 49:3, 9, 16-17, 25-26 KJV] 3 Reuben, thou [art] my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: ... 9 Judah [is] a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? ... 16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. ... 25 [Even] by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: 26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

Later we are given the encampments of the tribes around their standards surrounding the tabernacle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ci53301339.jpg[/atsimg]

The 4 cardinal points are given

Reuben the Man--Aquarius the first born--South
Judah the Lion-Leo--East
Dan the Serpent/Eagle--Scorpio--North
Joseph(Ephraim) the Bull-- Taurus--West

Now look at the Qodesh Stele again, with my notes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bf53301279.jpg[/atsimg]

I just discovered this 2 days ago. I've been contemplating this image for almost 2 years now, after I happened upon Resheph in the Habakuk 3 theophany. I had not made this connection before I started this thread!!!!

Do you know what the tabernacle is called? The Qodesh QDS. That is the word for holy in Hebrew.

The holy of holies is the QDS of QDS.

The layout of the tribes is according to the cardinal points, being the 4 pillars of the earth, also the 4 heads of the cherubim, which are the outward manifestation or glory of Yahweh. They are the covering, as they surround the tabernacle/QDS. The cherubs are always covering (I'll do a whole post on them). They are the active outward manifestation of God.

QDS the tabernacle of the sun. Yahweh was seen as coming into his tabernacle as the sun coming from the East and in the "fullness of His glory being like the light of the sun at midday". The sun sets in the west on the horizon Which is the letter Q's meaning. The D is the daleth, Door. All ancient temples had the symbolism of a (wo)man laying on her back.

Vitruvius the dude that Leonardo got the proportions from for Vitruvian Man

Therefore if Nature has planned the human body so that the members correspond in their proportions to its complete configuration, the ancients seem to have had reason in determining that in the execution of their works they should observe an exact adjustment of the several members to the general pattern of the plan. Therefore, since in all their works they handed down orders, they did so especially in building temples, the excellences and the faults of which usually endure for ages.

And the Word/Logos/Seed/Sun became flesh, and tabernacled amongst us. IN US. This is the full unveiling of the mystery. "Christ in you is the hope of glory. We are now seated in Christ in the heavenly places. The kingdom of God is inside you. Don't you know you are the temple of God. God does not dwell in temples made of human hands"

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

zardust
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ci53301339.jpg[/atsimg]

The 4 cardinal points are given

Reuben the Man--Aquarius the first born--South
Judah the Lion-Leo--East
Dan the Serpent/Eagle--Scorpio--North
Joseph(Ephraim) the Bull-- Taurus--West

Note how North is East in this drawing, which is not a coincidence. In old maps, the Nile runs from East to West and the Sun rises in North. In it's simplest form, an ancient world map may look something like this:

edit on 24-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Fixed image

Edit: Up in ancient maps is Sunrise and North, unlike today where Up is still North, but the whole map is turned.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Last line

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Do you not mean from Saint Helena to the cosmodrome in Russia?

The two pin points with a line connecting the two and the lands that lie between?

I like riddles

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join