It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck was in my closet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That happened to me about 4 years ago, just once that I'm aware of. It was the tail end of very weird events.

It was very late, maybe 2-3 am. My husband and I were sleeping and something woke me, it sounded like a noise coming from our walk-in closet, which was open and was directly across the room from our bed, about 5 feet away. I swear I saw something move in it, but it was dark and I couldn't see anything. I got up and checked on our kids and went back to our bedroom, deciding to use the computer in our room. Checked emails, misc stuff, turned on the master bath light and went back to bed. In all, I was up doing things for 20 minutes or so.

It wasn't more than a couple minutes after I got back into bed that I heard a noise again, this time coming from the left on the other side of the room, by our master bath. At the same time, I heard a noise in the closet again and definitely saw movement in the closet. Just then, out of the corner of my eye I saw it, very small being, like yours, maybe 4 ft, but I only saw its side profile. Unlike typical reports of aliens, this was not gray or youthful-looking. It was very, very old looking, with tan/brown skin, very deep lines and wrinkles in its skin. Had the typical big head, but it looked like its head was less centered on the neck, like it was attached too far back, if that makes sense. Lack of muscular definition in any way, its arms were too long and thin. I didn't see a nose on its profile.

This probably only lasted a few seconds, but time slowed way down. It was making a beeline for the closet. The weirdest thing was the way it moved, like a cartoon when people running get the lines coming off of the back of them, like it's disappearing? It was like that. It seemed solid, yet faded at the same time, like its feet weren't even touching the floor. I tried shaking my husband awake, begging him to wake up, but he wouldn't. He started jerking, his whole body seemed to vibrate and I tried to scream but couldn't. The only thing I remember next was hearing this horrible high-pitched sound that also made a horrible low whirling sound, it wasn't external, it was inside my head or ears, and I think I must've passed out. I remembered everything the next morning, but my husband recalled nothing, didn't even have weird dreams about it.

I'm pretty sure there were two of them in my room. I know for sure I wasn't sleeping, because the emails I checked before I went back to bed were still there and opened in the morning.

Even stranger, I was living in an apartment at the time, so I don't know how all of this happened without witnesses. Because of my incident, I've been inclined to think that there aren't necessarily space ships involved, I think they're inter dimensional, at least sometimes, because of how they show up, leave, and get around. I honestly felt like I startled them, wasn't supposed to be awake. I was so terrified afterwards, I slept with my TV on every night for 3 years.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

Hi to you

Well I believe you fully, I've never experienced closet beings but had a fair share of encounters!!!
The fact that your sister had such a similar experience must have some sort of connection!!!
New construction is interesting, built over older demolished buildings, or undisturbed land???

Of course familiarity doesn't apply to every encounter, sometimes it's random, sometimes premeditated!!!
Could easily be related to energy rather than nostalgia!!!

It's an eerie Realm we inhabit, hopefully your recent & future encounters are positive rather than malevolent!!!
& Goddess willing, hopefully it becomes more understandable/explainable!!!

Peace Asherz!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl222

Oh my goodness that is so freaky!! Perhaps our closets have vortexes into another dimension? Lol

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

it was undisturbed land that our house was built on. I had another strange encounter the other night.

I was with my friend and I've seen shadow people In his house before, apparently he's seen shadow animals lol. Anywho last thing either of us remember is being in the living room at 11pm and all the sudden it's 8am and we're In his bed, the tv is on and we're completely naked. And I never get completely naked when we play lol. (He still can't find his shirt) he asked me if I remembered anything and I said no, and he had no idea either. We went into the living room, turned on the tv and the tv was on an hdmi channel that didnt even have a component hooked up to it. I've had missing time before, but this completely freaked him out. I jokingly told him "Sorry, I think I got us abducted"

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wrote a story called Safelight. It was about this kid that would have vivid dreams and over time his dreams would not totally end when he woke up and this old hag looking lady started to be in his dreams. he started to see her in real life, only in the dark, hence the Safelight title...

Want to know how it ended....?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

He died? Or ended up in a mental institution?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Asherz189

He died? Or ended up in a mental institution?

Neither...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

He woke up???

Sorry for the extended drift it's intruiging

Peace X!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What happened

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The dreams kept getting worst with the old hag chasing him and just as her bone hand touched him he would wake up soaked in sweat. As he was lying in bed, breathing hard after one intense dream, some kind of strange liquid with a foul smell started to drip on his face, (and at this time in the story he rigged a light switch to his lamp that he kept under his pillow.) Clicking on the lamp the old hag was leaning over him with a gaping grin as her spittle was dripping on his face. With the light flashing the old hag scream and blended into the shadows, and the kid had realized at that point the light was his safety and he started to refer to light as "safelight".

After that episode he didn't have any more dreams and the old hag slowly got lost in his deep dark memories.. one day though he was playing catch with a friend, it was a nice sunny day, and he had little worries other than to catch the ball from a notoriously poor thrower. On one such throw the ball rolled into the barn that as in the back of the property and he ran after it. The ball had rolled to the back of the barn where he quickly found it and picked it up, as he turned the barn door slowly closed him off in near blackness and there she was, the old hag was back, waiting for a time when his safelight was not reachable.

She was on him in a flash and he knew this wasn't a dream. She locked eye and he started to feel a pull from his chest as his soul started to rip from his inner being. He couldn't scream or even cry out the pain was so intense, and as the darkness grew darker a flash of light seared the area where he was and a voice spoke, "come on already find the....ball"... The hag screamed as the light burned her and she flew back into the darkness to disappear. He boy felt like a vacuum sucked his soul back into his chest and he laid there white face. His friend stood in shock and said, "who was that old lady"? His mind raced, the old hag was now real, in his real world....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well that just creeped up my morning. The sun isn't up quite yet, maybe I should turn on the light

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join