It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck was in my closet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

I've never EVER been able to sleep with the closet open... Until recently I used to check my whole room before going to sleep to make sure there was nothing that I could mistake for something scary if I should suddenly wake up. I had horrific dreams as a child and had a fear of greys before even knowing what they were. I renember the first time I heard of them it was an episode of Unsolved Mysteries and I was freaking out bc I never thought other people had seen or experienced those things.

For some reason my fear of them went mostly away within the last couple years. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining after 20+ years of terror!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As some have posted here, yes I do believe some instances of seeing things right when you wake up can be chalked to sleep paralysis.

But... there have been a few times where it felt different.

One night when I was younger, I awoke in the middle of the night, and I felt a presence in the hallway. So while still lying in bed, I peer into the hallway and see a humanoid figure crawling along the ground. It looked up at me, grinned with an insane face with teeth gleaming, and then put a finger to its mouth as if to say shhhhhh...

I screamed blood murder and hid underneath my blankets. My parents woke up as well as my brother and they all came out of their rooms to see what was going on. If they were in their rooms with closed doors when this happened, what the heck did I see in the hallway?

Still gives me chills do this day.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I don't think I can sleep after reading that...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Oh my god I would freak the eff out! That is terrifying.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

LMAO!!!!! So I'm going to school for Esthetics and I watched this with the girls we all screamed so loudly at the end

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That sounds truly scary, especially since both you and your sister believe you saw something. There are evil things in this world, that science won't accept. My gut feeling is you have something real there.

I don't know where your beliefs lie, but I want to make a suggestion anyway. Take it for what you will. Before sleeping, you and your sister should get together, and pray, in Jesus' Name, that God will protect you from any evil entities that might mean you harm. If you awake, either of you, and see them again, tell them to leave in the name of Jesus.

Now, as I said, you can take the advice or leave it. However, there are some good indications that these things, whatever one wants to call them, will leave under those circumstances, whether the person telling them to is Christian or not. It's worth the attempt at least, since you feel afraid. I did pray that you and your sister will be safe.

When I was a child, the "monsters" always lived in the closet. I couldn't sleep with one open till some time after I was an adult. Not right away then, either. These days, I don't care.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Well I'm divided over sleeping with my closet door open or closed, what if it happens again and my closet door is closed?! It would be standing right next to my bed!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Thank you for your idea! My view on Jesus is a little skewed from people's normal ideas. Which is funny because the state I live in is known for being religious. I've heard saying his name makes them go away

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Fear of your closet is a marker of alien abduction,in most cases i also have a extreme fear of my closet it has to be shut at all times if i find it open for any reason i get very agitated,right now i am in touch with a alien researcher exploring some things in my past that deal in alien abduction, no i am not crazy are delusional if anyone ask,why don't you go to the Mufon website and fill out their questionnaire to see if you have any more markers for alien abduction

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Have you been watching Slenderman vids? They say he has become a gulps you know.

Seriously though, pretty weird story you got there. I would flip the fk out if I saw that in my closet.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Ill go do that right now. People think its silly that I'm 24 and I'm scared of my closet or I get randomly scared at night or no reason. It's been this way my whole life.

I've heard abduction stories where people remember being contacted or taken up into the ship, or had medical experiments done.

To my knowledge this hasn't happened to me. Besides the night years ago when I heard a knock on my window, saw a bright light and was suddenly on the other side of my room but four hours were missing, other than that I haven't had an abduction experience.... If I really did see something lurking in my closet perhaps it was just observing me for some odd reason. It should watch it though, I'm 5'10 much taller than its short lil frame. Haha

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I know about the slender man story. What does it mean "has become the gulps" ??

I don't believe in slender man but I saw a shadow person the other night it freaked me the eff out. My guy friend says its a normal occurance at his house which we were at

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Oh, you know... become the gulps... its all the rage among evil entities these days...

Stupid phone...

What I meant to say was that there are people who swear they seen him and that he has become a "tulpa" (the word my phone turned into gulps) and that by humans focusing so much conscious energy on the mythos that it is possible that Slenderman has become real.

That is to say, what of the proposal that ALL "paranormal" activity isn't just due to humans focusing consciousness on the idea that said phenomena exist regularly in our current psychological paradigm.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Lol oh i see. I can totally understand believing in a fictious entity and focusing energy on it and having it manifest.

But when I had the alien dream when I was little I didn't know what grey aliens were let alone what they looked like. They just kind of manifested themselves in my dream... Lord I hope it was just a dream. Although I do believe in extra terrestrials I'd like to think the Greys do not exist and they're just a scary story. Now the Nordics I've heard about on the other hand, a good looking male Nordic can abduct me possibly even probe me any day. Hahaha

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

When I was a kid I used to tell stories about my "alien" friends. I honestly don't know where I came by the notion of alien friends (probably some cartoon) but the stories freaked my mum out to no end. It wasn't until I was older that my mum related to me an incident that occurred while I was an infant.

My mum was home with just me in my crib watching television while my dad was out on the town. She got a sudden urge, she says, to go and check on me. She tells me my crib was below a window which had the blinds drawn. Well, it seems that when she reached the room she seen your stereotypical grey alien peeping at my sleeping form.

Now I can't for the life of me fathom why my own mother would concoct such a tale and looking back at my alien friend stories it is easy to see why they might have unnerved her the way they did.

I don't know what you saw that night in your closet. Shadow entities are reported often and these beings are not always limited to human form. I would do my best to ignore them and refrain from speaking or even thinking about them as some have concluded that, as with the tulpa theory, just thinking of these entities is an invitation for them.

Now, about the fact that you dreamt of greys at a tine when you were unaware of the grey alien archetype is chilling to say the least though not the first time I have heard such a story.

Is it possible that the grey alien archetype is somehow ingrained in our consciousness or did you actually have an abduction experience? Has anything similar happened? Missing time? Scoop or puncture marks?

Do you think what you saw that night in your closet was spiritual or flesh and blood? Or perhaps both?

I wish you luck finding the truth.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I thank God I haven't experienced that particular phenomenon, lol. At first, what you described made me think you were most likely dreaming, or in a weird sleep/awake state...but the corroboration from your sister is weird. Very weird, because there is only a very minute chance this would be coincidental.

From what I have read, this is a relatively common occurrence. Not necessarily "common," as in the majority of people experience it, but it is definitely something that happens more than just occasionally, and happens to more than just a couple of hundred people.

Many people even describe certain features that seem to match one another, which makes it even stranger. In my opinion the only logical explanations are as follows...The odds went out the window, and you two just happened to have a very similar dream. Not likely imo. Second, you two were sharing some form of telepathy while you slept, although didn't you say this happened on different nights? And thirdly, it was paranormal in nature. That seems the most likely to me, but then again, I've experienced paranormal phenomena, so I don't find it far-fetched at all.

I wouldn't wish paranormal activity on anyone, but sometimes I wish certain people could experience it just so they will shut up about how the stuff isn't real, and how everyone who experiences it is dreaming or lying or whatever. It gets extremely old very quickly.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Oh my god I would freak out if I saw a grey standing over my baby! Well my baby is my chihuahua and if a grey went near her I'd punch it in its big head lol.

I've had all sorts of things happen to me. I posted a thread in December.
I always get scared for no reason at night.
When I was younger especially in highschool I'd always have dreams some one was watching me or odd entities would be watching me through my window. I would frequently sleep in the hall where there were no windows or I'd sleep on the floor in my moms room where id be hidden from windows

When I was little I only felt safe if one of my brothers was home. (My parents are divorced so I had no dad around) I remember one night one of my brothers was gone and my oldest brother came home probably around 3am or 4 in the morning. I was terrified all night for no reason. As soon as the garage opened I wandered out to the kitchen to make sure it was him. I think he was kind of shocked that I was still awake (he's much much older than I Am) I remember telling him I was scared and only felt safe if he or Jeff were home. He tucked me in and I went right off to bed.

Even to this day I sleep much better if I have a guy I know in my bed or somewhere in the house. It's weird.

In 2011 I was living back at my moms and had a room in the basement. ive never had room in the basement before but my boyfriend was also living there too so wee needed w bigger room. All my UFO dreams take place at my moms. Anyways I have no idea where the Boyf was.i was watching tv and I heard a knock on the window I was perplexed and wondered who the hell is knocking on my window in this day and age. Just send me a text haha. I look at my phone and it was 1:30 so I go to the window push back the curtains and move the blinds and look up. All I saw was a bright ass white light very different from the yellow glow the street lamps give off. All the sudden I'm on the far side of the room and very confused as to how I suddenly got there. I look at my phone and its 4:30am.... Yeah I had no idea what happened.

I feel what I saw was flesh and blood. I've seen a ghost before (I wasn't the only one who saw it) and this def wasn't a ghost.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Asherz189 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I know all about the can't sleep thing, the feeling of being watched, that something's there, you just don't see it.
Lived like this for many years. During the day I'm just fine, at night, oh boy. I even have a fear of the Greys abducting me, but it's weird, I want to meet a Grey, just not under a terrifying incident

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

It's extremely weird that my sister experienced this shes never experienced anything like it before.

Well the night she saw entities in her door way, I was seeing an entity in my closet again I tried to scream but I heard her scream.

Possibly could of been telepathy between us. I remember one instance when I was living somewhere else I had a headache and went to bed and had a dream my problematic brother beat up my mom. My sister apparently had a headache and also had a dream my brother abused my mom. My mom was weirded out when we both separately called her that day mentioned the headaches we had and mentioned our dreams. Even weirder was the night before my brother got in an argument with my mom, hit her and broke her phone in half. So maybe my sister and I sometimes have the same thoughts.

I just normally Intuitive anyways. I think it's cause I'm a chick and a cancer.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Your glimpsed an inorganic being. google the term and read about them

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join