It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - Liberal Senator Selfishly Turns Libertarian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is just too good not to share. Ron Paul just shared this on his channel.

*I will embed the video in a moment - It is new so I'm waiting to capture from Youtube - Meantime: Please visit source.*

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has defended the NSA’s shady programs targeting millions of Americans. However, when it was reported that the CIA had been spying on her, she was livid over the invasion of her privacy. Oh the irony.

Episode Duration: 13:08

Source

edit on 3/19/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ironic indeed but not without a purpose.

Dianne Feinstein is simply acting as the mouthpiece for Democrats wanting to give the *Illusion* that they are *All-of-a-Sudden* oh-so-concerned about spying and surveillance that they all by the way support 100%.

The November elections are coming soon and the Democrats are trying their best to save face for their failures.

Feinstein's efforts are an act. She is not up for election this year which is why she has been "chosen" to be the spokesperson and scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So many of them, POTUS included, got elected by denouncing the police state, patriot act, pointless wars, only to champion them all and more once in office.

So they'll talk the talk again hoping their constituents are either stupid or just not paying attention and forget that DiFi wants cameras in your toilet and Obama wants to carpet bomb Syria and they all renewed the PA.

Let's see how many voters are really that stupid. Too many I'm sure.

Just forget everything they've actually done and focus on what they say today because anyone with any sense knows it's words that matter not actions.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's my Presidential write-in.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getophyed

He was mine as well.

I'm sorry I have been unable to capture or find a video to embed. I hope that ATSers will still visit the source and watch the video.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Typical detached politician. They sit around and discuss things and make decision without having any insight into how those things actually affect the country and the world. She was fine with it when it was just an idea that was far away from her personal life, but as soon as SHE has to deal with it, it suddenly is different. Like I said, they are detached from reality, and this is part of what I've always said about politicians not being normal in a psychological sense...simply because I don't believe that the majority of people would seek power over others in such a way, where they would have to go around lying to the people, pretending to be something their not, just to get elected to an office. It is about money and power, and only very rarely about making a difference and doing the right thing.

If it were about doing the right thing, lobbyists wouldn't exist at all, simply because they wouldn't get anywhere with the politicians, because the politicians would make up their own mind based on what they believed to be right and wrong, and in the best interest of the country. But that is not how things are in reality.

top topics

join