It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot has been brought back in MKULTRA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by torsion

Shes risking her life, who is meant to be after her?

No one. It's all part of the showmanship. Many of the UFO charlatans claim their lives are at risk. If she was under threat do you think she'd reveal the address of the place she will be at to present her $15-per-head talk to the public?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

If she was under threat do you think she'd reveal the address of the place she will be at to present her $15-per-head talk to the public

lol your right. I wonder how Kerry reconciles her actions to deceive people to handing over their money, mabey that's why she sounds drunk.

Be interesting to see what $$S income she generates per year from Camelot.
edit on 23-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

One popular online site dedicated to statistical analysis of websites provides some interesting stats for Project Camelot. Looks like Kerry generating about thousand dollars a week from Camelot. That's a reasonable income for doing nothing tangible. The site is listed as worth 106,560 but who would buy it if put for sale?

Income Per Day: $ 148.00
Estimated Worth: $ 106,560.00

She obviously would fear losing her easy money, so she has to keep her show going somehow, keep her followers interested.

projectcamelotportal.com is worth $ 106,560.00

projectcamelotportal.com was registered 4 years 3 weeks ago. It has a alexa rank of #81,288 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 4/10. It is estimated worth of $ 106,560.00 and have a daily income of around $ 148.00. As no active threats were reported recently, projectcamelotportal.com is SAFE to browse.

Traffic Report

Daily Unique Visitors: 12,329
Daily Pageviews: 73,974

Estimated Valuation

Income Per Day: $ 148.00
Estimated Worth: $ 106,560.00

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Camelot web site certainly seems hacked. But there's supposed to be a full-time, competent, webmaster -- why TF can't he just restore it?

BTW I agree with those who wrote that Kerry's "performance" on the vid wasn't particularly unusual. She often looks pretty wretched and seems to be in outer space. I also agree that Camelot appears to be on its last legs.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Unity_99

All the put downs, as a woman I find her remarkable, she reminds me of my friend, who I'd love to see doing interviews. And beautiful, aging well. Wonderful spirit, doing the work she came to do.

You seem to know kerry well. How old is she now, whats her age? Shes getting a bit old to be chasing ETs conspiracies don't you think?
See my earlier posts above shes certainly not close to taking the prize for the most unstable loopy disfunctional new age mind.
I think Karry has few years left and she should retire and do something else, like mabey with the money she made from Camelot buy a gym business and try and keep herself fit into old age.

I've watched her for years, and love the way she asks questions, her insights and personality. She reminds me of a very good friend in Canada.

As for all the new age mumbo jumbo tag you put on, this reminds me of the list of how to discredit information, by attacking the messenger with a number of methods ranging from nut jobs, or mental illness, to more taoist beliefs rather than fundamentalist.

And so ignore that because we don't seem to have a big fat shill button yet on ATS. Other sites do, and I'd be using it.

I'm 50, don't know her age, but she looks wonderful, her eyes reveal the depth of her intelligence, and commitment as a wayshower, a real person. At what age do you retire your presidents? When do they stop running for office?
edit on 4-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

I sense no soul. Her eyes give it away. Possible? I guess...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Your reply tells me everything, you could even be Karry in disguise trying to do some PR on Ats

So all who love her performance and think highly of her are her in disguise?

So the list goes this way; cast doubt on someones sanity, label them new age, call them kooks, and anyone who supports them must be from their camp. This is classical MO.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Cybernet
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Wowsers! She has so much heart and soul, and it shows in her eyes, passion for truth and compassion for the world. You just revealed something about yourself there.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Unity_99

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Your reply tells me everything, you could even be Karry in disguise trying to do some PR on Ats

So all who love her performance and think highly of her are her in disguise?

So the list goes this way; cast doubt on someones sanity, label them new age, call them kooks, and anyone who supports them must be from their camp. This is classical MO.

I think Mr Savage is being a tad savage. I would also go out on a limb and claim him severely paranoid delusional. Either that or he has no mature context for a reasonable discussion

Cheers and bless you Unity,

Spiro

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
what wrong with you people? some of the comments on this thread is horrible "she on valium?" she "smoked a joint?" "yeah she on drugs" how about she's probably just tired?
Kerry has done a lot for the conspiracy world some may not like what she does so don't watch that's easy but to presume she's on drugs is stepping over the line...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Im here to keep the Camelot crowd honest, that's my purpose whats yours?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

what wrong with you people? some of the comments on this thread is horrible "she on valium?" she "smoked a joint?" "yeah she on drugs" how about she's probably just tired?

Well of courses she tired after doing them things. OH and she had several drinks beforehand as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You sure your not Kerry in disguise on Ats, you sound just like her.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

You think she may be a Demon?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Im here to keep the Camelot crowd honest,

I'm sure they are doing fine without you

that's my purpose

Is the box to tight?

whats yours?

I'm defending my self, I am Kerry after all remember? Oh wait I'm not, you've moved on to Unity now with your selfish paranoia

You really dont know who to blame here do you? In for the troll eh?

Cheers

Kerry
edit on 4-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If you are Kerry then why the masquerade?

Why not just be yourself?

Never could understand why newagers want to be always aloof like there apart of some secret fraternity. The truth should never have to hide.

Unity could be Kerry, or a twin at least.
edit on 4-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

You sure your not Kerry in disguise on Ats, you sound just like her.

Does she have 5 boys? I live in interesting times, as the Chinese proverb/curse says, down in the trenches grass roots. She has creative freedom. If my life was different however alternative media and video's sound wonderful.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

If you are Kerry then why the masquerade?

PMSL So you accused me of being Kerry, then you ask if I am Kerry. I'm not Kerry, I'm Spiro. Kerry is female, I am male. We both live in different countries and have a completely different lifestyles.

Why not just be yourself?

I am. Sometimes I like being Kerry. You named me her so why not?

Never could understand why newagers want to be always aloof like there apart of some secret fraternity. The truth should never have to hide.

Perhaps you should research more and take time out from behaving like a paranoid delusional person? Just sayin

Unity could be Kerry, or a twin at least.

That's not fair, I want to be Kerry

Cheers

Kerry

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I think you have an identity crisis, and will need to fight it out with Unity for the crown of which you or her is Kerry. I am completely satisfied neither of you are Kerry as I don't see Ats being the kind of site shed be a member of, as all them pesky members asking her difficult questions debunking her claims, the woman would be drive to drink, smoke and valium with that kind of real world pressure.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Whats up all Cassidy has an upcoming webinar on 8/1/2015 if any of you interested: portaltoascension.org...

www.eventbrite.com...

Thank you very much

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join