It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot has been brought back in MKULTRA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Ummm MKULTRA? You gotta be kidding me?

She looks like shes high probably on prescription drugs. She just looks haggard probably a mixture of exhaustion and pills. Being a full time charlatan wears on you id imagine guessing her concience may have caught up with her. Maybe high off a illegal substance hard to say. But MKULTRA no. It's is not even called that any more, whatever the program is called now id think they would implement it on someone that is relevant. Thats aiming a little too low, she has zero credibility anyway. Kerry Cassidy is nothing but BS artist that enables charlatans and frauds alike. Camelot has not been relevant in years and has since gone to the fringe. Shes just here for attention and monies. Then Bill went to spawned Avalon witch is just as much a farce since Kerry wanted Camelot all for herself. I hope they go down in flames soon for all the Dolphin Soldier / Fake Navy seal's / David Wilcocks's they produced. That reminds me of the time her pal David Wilcock was crying and claiming he was being sent death threats by the NWO to make himself seem important. Kerry probably had the site down for mk-aintencance and decided to contrive some more propaganda in her inebriated state imo.

Toy say she is HOT .. umm NO. You need to go outside.

edit on 20-3-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I'm with you...

She's spliffed!

by the way, thanks for my new desktop background.

DO NOT WANT

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Kerrys hot and that's the only reason to listen to her ramblings!

ok yeh shes not young but shes still hot.. yes I have had three drinks its weekend now I earned it. So after three drinks she looks...well hot!

All these newage im out to reveal the truth, im risking my life are on Meds. Kerry is on something here it obvious. Laura eisemhower watch a video of hers and shes even 10 time worse she has no idea whats shes saying. Some people however seem to like that, mabey because they see someone who is less togther than themselves which has the effect of giving a sense of security they haven't lost the plot to that degree

I kinda like her

edit on 20-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This thread ran out of steam quick, a sign no one cares about Kerry Cassidys heath condition or the alleged cyber attacks on the Camelot site. Another sign the new age movement is in its twilight. death roll.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
This thread ran out of steam quick, a sign no one cares about Kerry Cassidys heath condition or the alleged cyber attacks on the Camelot site. Another sign the new age movement is in its twilight. death roll.

So what's going to emerge in its place?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Desperate people. The real motive new age was created was for people like Karry to chase money and fame. Neither came true, and now her looks are faded and her followers dried up, and no ones handing any money over they will become desperate. None of the new age camelot types work or are capabale of holding a job, some live of mommys welfare, some of divorce settlement, some on social security. None of them could function in the real world and stand on their own two feet. Simply they are all hopeless.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Uhm no.. She's just drunk or tired….…???
Thought project camalot was supposed to be about underground bunkers prepared for 2012, that btw was a non-event.…

Get a grip on reality man. She only wants to make money of believers.
edit on 20-3-2014 by br0ker because: dog dot

edit on 20-3-2014 by br0ker because: my Iphone5 thinks its skatter than me.… Apple sucks balls btw

edit on 20-3-2014 by br0ker because: *smarter...... apperantly it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Maybe you should watch some other Project Camelot videos with Kerry on camera. She looks and sounds completely herself in this video. I'm not a huge fan of Kerry's interviewing style, but I have watched a lot of PC's videos, and she seems completely normal in the clip you posted.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
All the put downs, as a woman I find her remarkable, she reminds me of my friend, who I'd love to see doing interviews. And beautiful, aging well. Wonderful spirit, doing the work she came to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All the put downs, as a woman I find her remarkable, she reminds me of my friend, who I'd love to see doing interviews. And beautiful, aging well. Wonderful spirit, doing the work she came to do.

You seem to know kerry well. How old is she now, whats her age? Shes getting a bit old to be chasing ETs conspiracies don't you think?
See my earlier posts above shes certainly not close to taking the prize for the most unstable loopy disfunctional new age mind.
I think Karry has few years left and she should retire and do something else, like mabey with the money she made from Camelot buy a gym business and try and keep herself fit into old age.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

You seem to know kerry well. How old is she now, whats her age? Shes getting a bit old to be chasing ETs conspiracies don't you think?

You seem to know Kerry well. If your saying she is getting bit old then how old is she, what's her age?

What gives you the right to say someone is to old to do what they are doing? Implying this illogical thinking is akin to implying Mr Stanton Friedman is to old to chase ET conspiracies.

I think Karry has few years left and she should retire and do something else, like mabey with the money she made from Camelot buy a gym business and try and keep herself fit into old age.

You seem to know Kerry quite well. Though I wouldn't have thought so by the way you are trying to control her life.

At the end of the day, if you don't like the way she looks then don't comment.

Spiro
edit on 22-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Touchy

You must be a kArry fAn Hiccup

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Touchy

You must be a kArry fAn Hiccup

Regardless of what others think of Kerry, there will be people out there that enjoy her work and believe she is doing good in the world of conspiracies. We cant take that away from people just because some disagree with the way she looks

And not being touchy, unless of course some seen your post as being touchy

Spiro

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Regardless of what others think of Kerry, there will be people out there that enjoy her work and believe she is doing good in the world of conspiracies.

Name anything she has covered that ever came true? Lets check her track record to date.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Regardless of what others think of Kerry, there will be people out there that enjoy her work and believe she is doing good in the world of conspiracies.

Name anything she has covered that ever came true? Lets check her track record to date.

I think you have missed my point. Please re-read the post above where I say " there will be people out there....". I'm not one of these people so no point in asking me for proof of her research

Spiro

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Your reply tells me everything, you could even be Karry in disguise trying to do some PR on Ats

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Spiro

Your reply tells me everything, you could even be Karry in disguise trying to do some PR on Ats

Ok

Ill leave you to it.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

woman I find her remarkable

Why ? she spreads fear see this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shes an energy theif

edit on 22-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
"web site under attack non stop"
"the price to hear me speak is $15"
"we are selling Project Camelot dvds"
"trying to raise money"
"risking our lives on a regular basis to get the truth out."

Sound familiar? Steven Greerishly familiar?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Shes risking her life, who is meant to be after her? it wasn't clear in her rant

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join