It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian diplomat: Moscow may strike back at the West by changing its stance on Iran.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Remember the liberty?

Yeah they should not had been there in the first place. And way to propogandize the picture there(yeah i know you didnt do the picture so im addressing the usage alone) Iran has done plenty of stuff with its proxy groups too. Both nations need to walk away from this.

Blame the commanders for putting them in that situation though.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think it is the duty of every single person who respects the lives of not only our fellow human beings, but all life on the planet, to lynch every single person involved in anything to do with nuclear weapons. Then dismantle the things, and if possible, dispose of all the nuclear material by firing it into the sun.

You can take that as a direct incitement to kill all the military, corporate and political sub-humans involved by all means. These are the real enemies of humanity, these are the ones who should be the targets of all so-called extremist and terrorist groups, instead of fighting each other. My hatred for them (and I really wish I didn't feel it) is stronger than anything else. They ruined my childhood (as well as many, many others) with the constant fear of being nuked. I STILL have nightmares about it now, and no doubt, will do until I die. More than likely, as a result of their evil weapons.

Anyone who makes a case for nuclear weapons, even as a deterrant, anyone who researches, develops, maintains, operates or is involved with their proliferation in any way, is an enemy of life itself.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Firefly_
I think it is the duty of every single person who respects the lives of not only our fellow human beings, but all life on the planet, to lynch every single person involved in anything to do with nuclear weapons. Then dismantle the things, and if possible, dispose of all the nuclear material by firing it into the sun.

You can take that as a direct incitement to kill all the military, corporate and political sub-humans involved by all means. These are the real enemies of humanity, these are the ones who should be the targets of all so-called extremist and terrorist groups, instead of fighting each other. My hatred for them (and I really wish I didn't feel it) is stronger than anything else. They ruined my childhood (as well as many, many others) with the constant fear of being nuked. I STILL have nightmares about it now, and no doubt, will do until I die. More than likely, as a result of their evil weapons.

Anyone who makes a case for nuclear weapons, even as a deterrant, anyone who researches, develops, maintains, operates or is involved with their proliferation in any way, is an enemy of life itself.

Wow. Just wow. So you would disrespect life by killing people who are just doing their jobs and supporting their families. The genies already out and until you get rid of all governments. Also you do realize that you are also supporting a action by extremist groups as well. They also do not want anything nuclear as well. Power or weapons.

Also its your fault for being afraid of a nuclear attack. Hypochondriac disorder is a pain I know and that sounds liek what you have. You are going to DIE one day no getting around it. SO man up and stop taking it out on people who have done nothing personally to you. If you are so afraid of death move to a area that is not on a target list. There are areas you can go if you are seriously that afraid of the nuclear boogey man. Also a Weapon in itself is NOT EVIL and HAS NO INTELLIGENCE itself. The LEADERS of these countries(who btw do not work on NUclear weapons) are who you actually have to fear.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I will not take back or apologise for anything I have said. I will also not take the blame. It is NOT my fault. I did NOT create nukes. I blame everyone involved in them. If this makes me a disgusting person in your eyes, I can live with that.

There is absolutely NO excuse for the existence of nuclear weapons at all. I am SICK to death of the "supporting the family" argument. Its a cop out. Its like the SS "following orders". People can say no. They have a choice. There are other ways to make a living. Maybe back in the 30's before they knew the full devastating effects (and even then, they clearly had an idea which is why they developed them in the first place), there is some sort of excuse. But since they were tested, and then used, its evident they will not contribute in any way towards the good of life on this planet.

Their very existence is a weapon in itself. They have created a climate of fear, that will ALWAYS be there as long as armed nukes exist. Nobody wants war, its a horrible thing in itself. But a nuclear war is another beast entirely. It's also not just humans who will suffer in the event, its ALL life (except cockroaches apparently). Humans are supposed to be taking care of the planet, not turning it into radioactive ashes.

So I will re-iterate, anyone who contributes to the proliferation of nuclear weapons in any way, is the enemy. How can you possibly excuse it?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
War. War never changes. Yes a fallout refrence. WHy? Wisdom in the words for those who choose to seek it. The weapons of War may change but never the motivations. there will always be something to fear. Out of FEAR you would choose to kill anyone with th escientific knowledge to build anything nuclear. out of FEAR you would compare scientist to SS officers?

Out of Blinding FEAR you would set back humanitys advancement and acheivement. No you do not disgust me. you make me want to pity you with your FEAR of the Unknown. You FEAR that which you cannot control correct? Cold fusion that would revolutionize the world for the better would never be possible if Nuclear weapons had never been invented

Do you think you would have this lovely internet without a Military based on the threat of a nuclear war? No you would not. So we also have to kill all tech companies too in your eyes correct? they create chips,and silicone and materials used in their construction do they not? See when you seek to exterminate a entire class of people there are ALWAYS overlaps and collatorral damage.

There is almost no inductry in the US that could not be traced in someway back to the military or civilian sectors. America was built on nuclear power,which makes me wonder are you Anti american as well?

Fear is the mindkiller. It truly is ANd if you cannot master your FEARS then you ARE at fault.

edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: screwed up the quote now its just a reply

edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: screwed up again

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nuclear Arms are bad for business in the economic world, and there weapons to ends all wars...In some context.
Especially with many different countries with Nuclear Arms, let alone the U.S and Russia, being the two dominant Nuclear powers for at least 5 decades.

Sure, we have enough stockpiles to wipe out life on this planet 10 times over, but then they won't be making any money.

The only way I could see nukes happening if it were an obvious preemptive strike, which would definitely start judgement day. Then there always a chance of retaliation. And there always kamikaze for the losing side.

Hopefully the entire crisis is just a cold war, compared to an escalated hot war.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
America attacks Syria.....Israel strikes Iran....war on! At least thats the way I see it going down and the missing airplane was just to throw everyone into not thinking about the coming war....you hardly hear the war talk since said plane disappeared!
edit on 22-3-2014 by tracer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join