It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians Ordered to Pay Israel to Demolish Their Own Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well they are littering Israeli future terratory.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Reminds me of super-max prison towers. There is no excuse for this. It's absolutely a crime against humanity. Innocent people should never have to live out their lives under such cruel conditions.

source: www.ketknbc.com...

edit on 19-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
not at all CE its all good

The Panopticon is a type of institutional building designed by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century. The concept of the design is to allow a single watchman to observe (-opticon) all (pan-) inmates of an institution without them being able to tell whether they are being watched or not. Although it is physically impossible for the single watchman to observe all cells at once, the fact that the inmates cannot know when they are being watched means that all inmates must act as though they are watched at all times, effectively controlling their own behaviour constantly. The name is also a reference to Panoptes from Greek mythology; he was a giant with a hundred eyes and thus was known to be a very effective watchman.

The design consists of a circular structure with an “inspection house” at its centre, from which the manager or staff of the institution are able to watch the inmates, who are stationed around the perimeter. Bentham conceived the basic plan as being equally applicable to hospitals, schools, sanatoriums, daycares, and asylums, but he devoted most of his efforts to developing a design for a Panopticon prison, and it is his prison which is most widely understood by the term.

Bentham himself described the Panopticon as “a new mode of obtaining power of mind over mind, in a quantity hitherto without example.”[1] Elsewhere, he described the Panopticon prison as “a mill for grinding rogues honest”.

en.wikipedia.org...

somehow when i was a child reading sci-fi i didn't think this was how we wer going to spend our consideration
i was hoping for the stars, wide open space "the final frontier"...and galactic freedom

all we seem to have now is a gigantic fustercluck

eta
and don't let anybody snow you..those giants we were all supposed to have been ruled by in the dim mists of long ago time
those so called gods or god as some screamingly kill to appease
were likely somewhat shorter...only midgets could have produced a master race like the dufferent types we see on earth these days

edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

This pretty much explains it:

No one should have to live like that.

Here is another ugly fact:

One Palestinian child has been killed by Israel every 3 days for the past 13 years

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Such a shame.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There was no mention of that in the original story...
I haven't looked for updates on the story to find out!!!

You actually reminded me that I forgot to mention the billing, is absolutely disgusting!!!
I never left my stance on that part of the story & it's indescribable with words... disgusting is an understatement!!!

Peace CE!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The only way to stop these abuses would be a comprehensive peace agreement so that the Palestinians can govern themselves.But as everyone knows that's easier said then done.Its the only hope for peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

The peace talks are sabotaged with extreme demands by Israel, and Palestine. The thing is in my opinion is that one side makes senseless demands with the intention of causing the impossibility of any legitimate talks destined to make peace. Within these demands they include threats.

I agree though, peace would be great. Obama got that peace prize for his efforts in the Middle East just after droning some people. Is that what we call peace?

The whole MIddle East peace process is a sham and is just there to portray the illusion that there is a chance for peace. Both Israel and Hamas have made it clear that there will never be peace.

At this point one must look back and find out what caused this.... the events leading up to 1948 caused all this and will be a major fuel factor for the fire that is burning.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is sickening. I cannot believe all the people/countries in the world do not move on Israel and have public trials and executions for crimes against humanity. Boycott Israel. The list of celebrities joining the boycott is getting larger and I am sure this will help to add many more names on that list. Gold, diamonds, loan money with interest and insurance schemes. I think we've found the house of evil, the house of satan and his people.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No doubt... Both sides demands are excessive & both sides have equally worthy demands...

Mr.Obama wants to go back to 1967 borders!!!

I can't see Palestinians or indeed Mr.Abbas ever going for that idea...
Personally I'd say go back to early 50s borders... with Israel keeping West Bank Area C!!!

& you made a great point about Israel & Hamas never acknowledging any sort of Peace!!!
This only hinders Palestinian progress!!!

Both sides have legitimate concerns & Hamas is pretty much the route of it all!!!

I see another Intifada occurring in late April-mid May, these Peace talks will collapse!!!

I hope not, but realism kicked in a while back on this subject!!!

Peace CE!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I agree and disagree with a lot of what you say but your intentions seem in the right place.

Both sides have legitimate concerns & Hamas is pretty much the route of it all!!!

I was leaning towards the Zionists within Israel , in fact they had a hand in creating Hamas.

To blame the Palestinians, even Hamas for the root cause of this situation doesn't make sense in my opinion. Hamas have blood on their hands and I speak to people in Gaza many of them have mixed emotions about Hamas...it's just like here bro people get brainwashed over a flag or a religion or some stupid thing like that.

The thing is that Israel is notorious for their slaughter of civilians, so are some extremists on the Pali side... but shall we compare numbers?

Let's compare the amount of dead Palestinians to dead Israelis (civilian on both sides)

But yes this is all part of what leads up to taking people's homes and charging them for it.
edit on 3/19/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes I should have said Zionism along with Hamas as a route cause!!!

What needs to be done is a new name is needed for the more recent Zionism!

Originally it was the aim to declare a Jewish state... Which has been done!!!

So what is happening now is nothing to do with the original ideology!!!

But I definitely see where you were going with that!

Peace CE!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
the zionists created both the chicoms and the ruscoms
Schiff apparently funded and trained the Bolsheviks, Rockefeller gave the eulogy for chairman Mao...
no one delivered the bullets the nationalists bought, but they did for Mao.

both were famous for charging the families of the executed for the bullets

funny thing about patterns...they repeat

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Never again...

But it keeps happening...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I think we've found the house of evil, the house of satan and his people.

Revelations 3:9:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
"
biblehub.com...

that link has all the other versions too...Jews are not bad, it's the Zionists pulling this # Jews against Zionism is always the perfect example but they are ridiculed by the hasbara...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That sent shivers down my spine as I don't remember ever seeing that and it is exactly what I believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I am not a religious person, I consider myself more spiritual than anything, but I do try and familiarize myself with the various religions to better understand certain points of view. This quote from revelations is so frighteningly accurate that I find it difficult to ignore. I am not one for prophecies but I do try and keep an open mind.

I do believe Revelations 3:9 to accurately describe current day Israel...coincidence? Perhaps.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

More of the same expected behavior of zionists. Since not many of the pro-Israel crowd has showed up to justify this, I wonder how long it will be before this thread is "closed for staff review" and never seen or heard from again....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyes Stitched Closed

In my opinion it's kind of tough for even the pro-Israel crowd to justify this hence their not showing up.

No one in their right mind could try and morally justify this...but I am surprised they that they haven't showed up to tell us that it's legal and to just deal with it.

Just because it is legal does not make it moral...as you already know

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah, the more I study this and look into it, the more I feel for the Palestinian people. They are being horribly repressed. I think Roger Water's really said it best with his last few open letters. He's getting hammered by Israelis as being an anti-Semite. He's not. If you can accuse Roger Waters of anything, it's making horrible music. I absolutely hate Pink Floyd. They make my ears bleed. But I digress...

The fact is that the Israeli's are treating the Palestinians like dirt and they continue to do so. Hating what Israel is doing to innocent people, is far from hating Jews. You wonder why Israeli's can't be more sympathetic and help those in need instead of crushing them under the weight of occupation and repression. Why?

The only issue is the Terrorists that have continually killed innocent Israeli citizens, but again what would you do if you were forced to live...dare I say it...in the world's largest concentration camp?

When will we treat all people in the same equal way? When will we stop living in the past?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Thats the argument I bring up when violence towards israel is frowned upon. If they come to your country, tell you that it belongs to someone else from then on, then confine you to 10%(made up number) of said country, and then squeeze you bit more year after year, I dont care who they are, I can guarantee you that I would be lobbing any kind of hurtful material over the fence. And I would not be alone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join