It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egyptian Relief Depicting A DC Generator?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I found the image of the Pharao ejaculating + the sperm. You'd need a microscope to know that. As not to derail the topic of this thread, I made a new thread on it here:

Here
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

jeep3r
reply to post by wmd_2008

Who exactly built the pyramids? IMO there are quite a few question marks on the horizon regarding the origins of some of these ancient megalithic monuments as well as the artwork associated with the cultures who built them.

Apart from that: answering the question of 'why' they used a pictorial language to depict seemingly 'technological' designs (instead of real-life representations) would be a first step to solving the riddle. So I agree, we should definitely start asking ourselves these very questions. Simply because - as another poster mentioned before - there's actually a lot that meets the eye, waiting to be interpreted in a different context and with unorthodox views.

They used a PICTORIAL LANGUAGE for everything, Its the zodiac that's why pictures are there is it that difficult

Really jeeper who built the pyramids lets see.

The Dendera Light Bulb

The Dendera Bulb Debunked

Their BELIEFS were documented just because the ancient astronaut crowd LIE about it doesn't change what was documented.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

wmd_2008

They used a PICTORIAL LANGUAGE for everything, Its the zodiac that's why pictures are there is it that difficult. Really jeeper who built the pyramids lets see.

Their BELIEFS were documented just because the ancient astronaut crowd LIE about it doesn't change what was documented.

If you're happy with mainstream explanations, then that's fine with me. I've heard about your referenced material before but I don't buy into those overly generalized theories. There's a relief depicting how they work stones, which is interesting and all, but that really doesn't explain the bigger picture well enough.

And by the way: those very same 'debunkers' will also tell you that the pyramid of Khufu is supposed to be a 'tomb' (!?) despite its obvious functional design. Again: I don't buy it and I wouldn't want to accept these preconceived ideas just because they fit into an existing paradigm ...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I notice how conveniently you avoid talking about the so called lightbulb as for your other comments you go the opposite and believe any old BS as long as it's not what has been shown before.

What about this then

Many hands make light work as they say!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

andy1972
I have a question...

If the visitors that brought the eygptians this technical advancment where from

1 - another planet

2 - from the future

then that means they were / are technologically advanced...so why use a 'crookes tune' light bulb invented invented in 1870 ??

It doesn't add..
edit on AM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

a Simple Answer is !

lets say you brought Smartphone or Ipad or Tablet ( Fully Charged ) back in time to the Time of Gram Bell , Edison , Even Tesla, in the Late 19th century.. Sure they Would Understand how it would Work or to Operated it ! (Eventually) the Basics

Making the iPhone 4

They Would NOT have a CLUE.. how it was created and what Machines to create them let alone how to build the Machine to create the Android tablet, ipad ,iphone or Smartphone

Iphone

if its Aliens or Human of Earth from the Future

They Would Know this .. I Assume..

Reason being showing the Extreme basics

Aliens or Us from the Future Showing the basics to Egyptians of Electricity

so they can rebuild duplicate & repair what they learned

Simple Knowledge.

Tho thousand to million of year advanced Aliens are Probably Still Laughing at us

Or it Just Us seeing We been on this Planet for over 250,000 years US Modern Man

just wonder how many times Humans had started over!

edit on 21-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I think it bears a fascinating resemblance. Whether we will ever conclude that is indeed what they intended, it's still very interesting. I've always loved reading about things like this and Baghdad batteries, etc. Awesome stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Quite on the contrary: I see no contradiction between the factual evidence of AE having lived in that period and the possible influence of an earlier or entirely different civilization. This especially relates to depictions & symbols, the origins of which are unknown up to this day and where we have no idea how and when AE were inspired to include that into their cultural legacy (see djed pillar, dendera lights etc.)

A lot of cultural items found at Giza and elsewhere point to ancient egyptians having established a magnificent culture in the given periods, throughout various dynasties and kingdoms, no question. But that may well be just a part of the whole story. My problem with mainstream views is that they don't seem to acknowledge most of the open questions we still have (also with regard to megalithic stone working). They tend to merge their unsubstantiated claims with their preconceived idea of what AE culture must or should have looked like.

As for the Dendera lights: I've already discussed the symbolism attributed to them by modern Egyptology (and alternative views) in my earlier posts here, here and here. Further on, I created a whole thread on 'why' IMO the origins of AE and parts of their heritage/legacy may still be unclear and unsubstantiated up to this very day ... if you care to read and keep an open mind, I'd be happy to follow up on your arguments.

P.S.: Looking at your previous image, I'm not sure it answers the many questions we have with regard to megalithic stone working, functional design and transportation. Think about it, just for a moment ...
edit on 22-3-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Once upon a time there was a culture who managed to intertwine science and religion. They understood the force / magnetism from a lodestone, but instead of referring to it as magnetic flux lines like we do today, they referred to it as the hands of God's helpers, or spirits. Their knowledge of magnetic interactions was not so different from today, they just imagined the inner workings of it in a completely different way. All their experiments would hold true with their understanding, just as all experiments today hold true with today's understanding.

Today we imagine two polarities of magnetic force, North and South. We know from observation "opposites attract, likes repel". We have our own understanding of why opposites attract, and likes repel, but they are simply imagined ideas that fit our observations, and make predictions.

The older culture imagined it differently, but it still fit the observations and made predictions. Instead of North and South they had two types of entities, Male and Female. Male and female entities are attracted to each other, but males are not attracted to males, and females not attracted to females. They imagined why males and females are attracted, and males repel each other, etc., but they are simply imagined ideas that fit the observations. Their way of understand this force / magnetism may even provide deeper insight into the inner workings of magnetic interactions than our current day lifeless understanding does.

When transcribing this knowledge, they need not draw lifeless magnetic lines of flux with arrows depicting direction like we do today. They simply draw male figures and female figures interacting with each other, full of life. Males and females holding hands or hugging (attracting), males pushing / fighting other males (repelling), etc..

The alchemists have been doing that for a while too in most of their paintings and drawings. They describe complex experiments, interactions, processes, using imagined entities and creatures interacting with each other and or celestial bodies, and or other symbols. They did so to hide their work, but also because it's easier than writing mathematical equations and or complex essays.

There is more to this than you know. What upsets me today is science is so dead set on their current understanding. It's almost as if nobody realizes that there can exist alternative explanations that still explain all our observations from experiments, and make predictions, and explain it better and clearer in a simple to understand analogy.

....analogy....
edit on 22-3-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

loveguy
What about the windings? I don't see the ancients having the tech/resources to manufacture the windings. A dc motor is useless without them?

Ancient Egyptians could create gold and silver thread. There is one skull found which had a loose tooth held in place by gold and silver thread. Even dentists of today, said that was the most cost-effective solution.

www.arabworldbooks.com...

"Artificial teeth holding a maxillary bridge by a silver wire was also found in the late period (Greco-Roman). Tooth extraction, treatment of mouth ulcers and treatment of jaw dislocation were dealt with in the Edwin Smith and Ebers Papyri."

I could list all the other technical stuff in in that link, but they know about antimony, sulphur and zinc, and hundeds of other chemicals.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well Lets Compare Shall well

Pre Columbia ( Gate of the Sun )

Atari 2600 4 bit Cartridge Circuit Board

Atari 5200 Cartridge Circuit Board

Well my conspiracy guess
They had to use a Cartridge Device or ! like a Flash Drive to pass through the Star Gate. LOL
Yeah I know Just a Dream right or is it ! ??

well ATS it does in a way but who knows, any comments ?

yes its all conjecture. a Theory

I wonder what those Square Hole Represent on the Gate of the Sun ?

just to Add this calender only has 290 days instead of 365

if it is a gate Doubtful, Only Venus has a 290 day Cycle. or it lead to somewhere else.

tho the Egyptian Calender has 320 + 5 extra days

Egyptian calendar
en.wikipedia.org...

The ancient civil Egyptian calendar had a year that was 365 days long and was divided into 12 months of 30 days each, plus five extra days (epagomenae, from Greek ἐπαγόμεναι) at the end of the year. The months were divided into three weeks of ten days each. Because the ancient Egyptian year was almost a quarter of a day shorter than the solar year and stellar events therefore "wandered" through the calendar, it has been referred to as the annus vagus, or "wandering year". Based on his understanding of the Palermo Stone, Alexander Scharff believed that the Old Kingdom period observed a year with 320 days.[1]

interesting close to the same like calender yet oceans apart

edit on 22-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: re wording

edit on 22-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great post! I definitely think the ancients had a lot more technology then we give them credit for. I also wanted to add this reminds me of a picture I saw of the Mayan calendar compared to a theoretical sub-atomic molecule which also lined up in an similarly eire way. Here's a link, my apologies I couldn't get the image to show up in the post...

24.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suppose I cannot disprove your hypothesis, although I personally do not believe it to be accurate. I say this mainly because of the repetitive nature of geometric designs in general. They are both pleasing to the eye, can represent nature, as well as modern machinery, especially machinery that rotates. So in my opinion it is more coincidental than anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
John 6

[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven. [52] If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. [53] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? [54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. [54] Eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood: To receive the body and blood of Christ, is a divine precept, insinuated in this text; which the faithful fulfil, though they receive but in one kind; because in one kind they receive both body and blood, which cannot be separated from each other. Hence, life eternal is here promised to the worthy receiving, though but in one kind. Ver. 52. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh for the life of the world. Ver. 58. He that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. Ver. 59. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever. [56] For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. [57] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. [58] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. [59] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever. [60] These things he said, teaching in the synagogue, in Capharnaum.

no turning people into batteries...thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join