It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egyptian Relief Depicting A DC Generator?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm not poo pooing your theory that this image is not an uncanny representation of a DC generator or alternator, I happen to agree with you about the fact that they do look very similar. However there was already a thread in recent history discussing this subject, where there were many theories as to what this representation could be, but let's jump ahead to where this thread is going to end up going, it was surmised by a few on the previous thread that this was actually a representation of a stargate with the whole electrical component added into the drawing, the reason that there were people and animals in the center is because that is what they were trying to tell you what you would find on the other side. The Egyptian deities around the edges that were holding the stargate were actually the chevrons and that the outer ring was like the outer ring on the stargate where the representations of the constellations reside. Any of the many theories that were discussed on the last thread about this are all very plausible but until we have certain amounts of disclosure from various governments around the world, we have visitation from the ancient aliens or we can travel back in time and then back to the present with factual information about the meaning of this representation, we would be just guessing.

edit on 20-3-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My wife paid for me to go on a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan and back, taking in all of the temples on route, last May. One of the temples visited was the Temple of Hathor at Dendera, where the Zodiac can be found along with the "Dendera light bulb". One thing of note is that the Zodiac is at the very top of the temple on the second floor, actually on the ceiling of the temple, in a room lit by natural light. Two floors below this, in the basement, is the carving of the "Dendera lightbulb". Now! if you want to see this carving you have to be a) able to climb down ladders b) not scared of enclosed spaces c) slim and fit enough to crawl through a VERY small and low opening (once under the opening you then turn right and then left to reach the carving). The fact that the carving is in the crypt and only accessible through a very small opening indicated that whoever built and designed that temple was taking every measure to ensure that no light entered that section. Without a flaming torch there is no way that you would see that image on the wall, the whole narrow room would have been in true darkness. I believe that this is significant because if the Egyptians wanted to leave an image of a light making device and leave those finding it in no doubt what it was then they would put it in the darkest place possible. It's like saying "we have the power to light this darkness" and here we will show you how.
I asked our guide for the whole cruise (An Egyptian with a masters in Egyptology) what his thought were, he told me that officially he has to tell me that it is a Lotus flower with a snake coming from it, however he personally does not believe that as there is too much evidence that the ancient Egyptians had technology we don't know about. When we entered Luxor temple he took me around the back of the temple and showed me a relief of a pharaoh ejaculating into a cup (A test the pharoah had to take to show that he was still fertile and could give life to the land). Above this Pharaoh, quite clearly, was the image of a sperm. I have photos somewhere of that. Again it was almost like the Ancient Egyptians were saying "look we know what Semen consists of, we have seen the spermatozoa and we know how life is made" . So yes the Egyptians could have had a light bulb and a generator. They certainly positioned the carvings in the right places. You wouldn't put your generator in the dark, you would put it in the light where you could service it, and that is where the Zodiac is positioned.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Pretty interesting idea, however what may look like the man speaking into it could also be the device sucking out his soul !

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

It does resemble the generator layout in terms of overall shape,
what it really looks like to me is that the deities are holding the world (spherical) which they created as in a relief of the creation myth.

but if that is the case then the egyptians knew the planet was round !

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

That was one of the theories brought up on the last thread, and the interpretation that the ancient Egyptians knew the earth was round.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If the Egyptians had electricity, why do we not find some more electric devices, wall-outlets, or heck, generator stations.

I would expect there to be at least one or two water-wheels for generating power.
edit on 20-3-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A great ATS thread
That's an amazing theory and presentation of facts.It certainly seems possible seeing the blueprint like specs.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

NonsensicalUserName
If the Egyptians had electricity, why do we not find some more electric devices, wall-outlets, or heck, generator stations.

I would expect there to be at least one or two water-wheels for generating power.
edit on 20-3-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

Here is some possible Answers,

Wireless Energy Transfer

Power Station Electricity Through the Air

Scientists tweak wireless power transfer, Tesla nods happily in his grave
www.engadget.com...

((TED Video))
Eric Giler: A demo of wireless electricity
www.ted.com...

Nikola Tesla's Idea of Wireless Transmission of Electrical Energy is a solution for World Energy Crisis
www.teslasociety.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Excellent Thread and very well presented.
No other words, my friend.
S&f.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I would like to present a woodened bodied working alternator made for a windmill....

now substitute the steel shaft for bronze.....substitute metal bearings for hardwood...lubricated with animal fat....
one now needs copper wire and a magnetic stone available to the AEs....loadstone????

food for thought....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NonsensicalUserName

As already mentioned the Egyptians had mystic schools where science and technology were taught only to those who were initiated into them !

The knowledge was sacred and not for everyone !
so it would make sense that if this was the case the devices were not used commonly by every egyptian but only those with access to the knowledge therefore it is likely that these are hidden or still to be found or were destroyed for fear they would be looted
just an idea but seems likely

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The Djed (with Wasari staves as part of the circuitry) was a DC generator, too. Also, possible uses of electricity include electrolysis.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Arken
reply to post by jeep3r

Excellent Thread and very well presented.
No other words, my friend.
S&f.

Much appreciated, Arken ... and just like in your other thread in the space exploration forum, I continuously ask myself the same but very profound questions: what inspired them? Where do these ideas come from? Is there a missing link?

Something seems to suggest that 'they' inherited knowledge into their culture that they shouldn't have access to according to mainstream thinking. The depictions on the reliefs are just part of the mystery, and all this obviously pertains to other ancient cultures as well. It's difficult to create a body of evidence for a different story of the ancients, but hopefully, we'll someday get to the bottom of it ...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

sulaw
reply to post by jeep3r

You don't say... As a Facility Engineer, the resemblance is uncanny (to uncanny, however the representation on why they would pose a 4 pole generator this way is a mystery in itself... still) Possibly that humans are energy or something along those lines? I'm very impressed. If I can applaud I would but here's a medal for some stellar work

This may well be the first medal I've been awarded by means of a post, thanks a lot for that, sulaw!

Apart from that, I'd like to thank all others on here for their inspiring posts and additional content relating to the depictions in the OP. I'm always hoping that we'll manage to uncover more of these oddities in order to make an even stronger case for the fact that essential fragments seem to be missing in our understanding of ancient cultures.
edit on 21-3-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Danbones

you would also need a honking big capacitor and circuitry to kick that over
a 7 1/4 skill saw motor takes 1600 watts to start

which raises some big infrastructure issues
a bagdad battery would not do it unless it was a mini toy

I agree with you on this, however by all accounts the royal and priest classes were highly secretive and as such if they had the means to operate such a generator it would be on a very small scale and a great number of resources would have been used to hide and keep hidden such technology.

That said, I do not believe the ancient Egyptians created this technology, nor did they build the great pyramids of Giza. Both are remnants of a pre-flood civilization and perhaps the Egyptian ruling class was made up of the survivors of this civilization. This ruling class had access to some leftover technology and perhaps didn't quite understand it themselves but tried to preserve the plans for said tech in coded images for their heirs in the event they could find additional tech or figure out how to use it and build more of it.

edit on 3/21/2014 by LowTechRedneck because: because I wanted to

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Skyfloating

butcherguy
I have a question.
Why don't we make schematics of DC generators using the Zodiac?
Or, why didn't the ancient Egyptians make schematics without using people and animals to do it?

So that its kept secret and only the "enlightened" could understand it. Why secret? Well thats part of a longer story involving a cataclysm, war amongst Gods and whole range of other stuff so far out it would take this thread way off topic.

The other explanation is in the OP: Because they were shown this stuff and didnt understand what it meant.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

I don't think I know as much as Skyfloating about this subject, but I think that the reason is that only the priests and certain other classes should have access to higher technology. Even writing was only meant for those classes to know, which was why hieroglyphics were made -

When I was researching the Phoenician alphabet, I came across the idea that it was made by the common class as something a commoner could read. Check out in my thread below, I list the different characters and how they represent making each sound with your mouth and throat.

Darkbake: The Alphabet of the Phoenicians

My main point is that there has, and still is, a technological barrier between what certain elite classes know and the commoners know. In fact, there was probably even a technological barrier in the past between the priest class and the ruling class.

So I think that encrypting a design for a DC generator (?) in an astrological chart would make complete sense, it basically gives an added layer of security. This is similar to how the ability to read, even Phoenician-based letters, was limited during the first 1000-1500 years of European history to mostly scholars and priests, especially.
edit on 21amFri, 21 Mar 2014 09:57:01 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I have heard that the pyramids were actually used as some kind of DC generator involving water, or maybe it was simply a battery involving different chemicals, I am not sure - but that the pyramids were involved. Although I do also recall batteries being made of some kind of clay pot, as well.

I also recall one possible purpose of the pyramids as being lights using DC power.
edit on 21amFri, 21 Mar 2014 09:59:28 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 21amFri, 21 Mar 2014 09:59:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by jeep3r

Machines, to them, must have been something that's alive.

They managed to picture ships and chariots in their art without making them into animals. They built the pyramids but they couldn't draw the outside of an electric motor?

Exactly my thought as well !

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Who exactly built the pyramids? IMO there are quite a few question marks on the horizon regarding the origins of some of these ancient megalithic monuments as well as the artwork associated with the cultures who built them.

Apart from that: answering the question of 'why' they used a pictorial language to depict seemingly 'technological' designs (instead of real-life representations) would be a first step to solving the riddle. So I agree, we should definitely start asking ourselves these very questions. Simply because - as another poster mentioned before - there's actually a lot that meets the eye, waiting to be interpreted in a different context and with unorthodox views.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by avriel

Thanks for the new information. I thought I already knew everything about the lightbulbs but I didnt know they were in complete darkness.
Nor have I ever seen the sperm-picture anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join