It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Else Finds This Ridiculous....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Actually, You are correct...all presidents should be held to a higher moral standard and make it more of a responsibility to show good judgement. The entire world thought Bush was a joke and Clinton, too. The fact is this president is completely different from any before hand; he had a chance to show the world he wasn't like them and yet, he is just as big of a joke.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by opethPA

Actually, You are correct...all presidents should be held to a higher moral standard and make it more of a responsibility to show good judgement.

I don't disagree with this idea I just don't see how his picking the Final 4 or whatever shows he is not.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Oh Jesus, let's all soil ourselves because the President takes 10 minutes of his day to do something for himself.

What a terrible person. I didn't realize you weren't supposed to you know, live, while you were in office.

Honestly, the things people get outraged about these days continue to amaze me.

~Tenth

It is a RANT forum for a reason, too! Yeah, he is a terrible president. He gets plenty of vacation time, I think he should be more presidential in his behavior, but hey I didn't vote him into office 2 times, the first time I did, but then realized I made a mistake then.

You are over simplifying the issue. Honestly, the things people get morally corrupt about amazes me.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Well like most of the people in the world, they don't see anything wrong with it either...they just think he is hysterical. I really don't care what his picks for a sport are and I think it is a huge lack of respect for the office he holds. What he does in privacy is his own business. If he want to be a sports prognosticator fine....hand in your resignation OMAMA and quit making a mockery of POTUS responsibility.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

It is a RANT forum for a reason, too!

Yes....that effects the opinion of the content how?

Yeah, he is a terrible president.

They've all been bad since JFK really..

He gets plenty of vacation time

Wait, so outside of Vacation time, you're telling me it's un-presidential for him to take 10 or 15 minutes a day for himself for any reason at all?

Is he not supposed to hug and kiss his kids good night? What about having a casual conversation with somebody on his staff about the weather or sports? Too un-presidential for you?

Come on.

I think he should be more presidential in his behavior,

I think that the President is held to a standard that doesn't exist anymore, and what people call 'un-presidential' are every day common things that people do and for some reason. But because he's the highest elected person in the land, you expect him to not be just a regular person.

It's quite amazing to me.

You are over simplifying the issue.

No I'm not. You're upset because the President took like 10 mins out of his day to deal with a hobby of his. I pointed out how silly that was.

As a matter of fact, you complaining that there are better things to worry about than his sports picks, applies to your argument as well. It would be more sensible to 'rant' about his blatant violations of international and domestic law.

Methinks thou protest too much.

~Tenth

edit on 3/19/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you want to focus on what he has done wrong as a President great, I think many people will back you up.
His picking college teams is no indication of anything good or bad to me, it just means he did a normal thing that many Americans do this time of year.

Keeping in mind I could care less about Basketball so I am not defending him on this from that standpoint I just don't see the logic in ranting about that and not other things on him.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Oh...IDK...if time spent picking teams and playing cards, instead of being on the ball in events like the Benghazi attack tarnishes his halo....so be it...

The fact is, he appears to behind the curve in areas a President should be ahead of the curve.

Des

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

WOW! Right on! Haven't you had enough of these clowns? Its just one rip off after another!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are correct.

After thinking it over, I realized this is a dumb thing to complain about.

Let him fill out his bracket.

There are far more substantial things to take issue with.

I do hope his bracket loses...🏀

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join