It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Else Finds This Ridiculous....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The NCAA basketball tournament is getting ready to start and guess what POTUS thinks is really important to do right now? He thinks filling out his bracket is. How ridiculous is it that the priority of the leader of the free world is to go on ESPN and discuss what teams he thinks has the best chance to win a stupid basketball tournament.

I am so sick of this incredibly dumb man. This is the same person who suggested recently that young black men were at a distinct disadvantage...I wonder if this is the best example to set for those young black men...or any young people period.

I think the most presidential thing this idiot could do would be to tell ESPN when they called, "I have bigger priorities than worrying about this silly basketball game. WW3 I think should take precedence, Don't You?

edit on 19-3-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

He belongs in Hollywood where he wants to be, instead of the White House, where he has to actually work for this Country.

Maybe that's why he sends stellar people like Kerry and Biden off to handle important matters, like dealing with volatile world situations.

He goes all gaga over being on the in crowd cirquit, hobnobbing with the stars he craves to be one of, instead of focusing on the job he was elected for.

He's not Presidential material in any way shape or form.

Des

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am so sick of this incredibly dumb man. This is the same person who suggested recently that young black men were at a distinct disadvantage...I wonder if this is the best example to set for those young black men...or any young people period.

He claims that young black men are disadvantaged (I think they are).

Especially when you want to legalize 20 million illegals that take entry level jobs.

The man is in way over his head. He's probably a real nice guy.

But he makes Jimmy Carter look like a strong President.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Guess what...how many of those illegals do you think are Black? They are not all Latino....but that is besides the point. This is not a good example to set. I think young whites are at a bigger disadvantage right now because there is a black president. However, when a black president shows his biggest priority is picking his bracket, that sends the wrong message to the general public and creates a perception that does hurt other blacks instead of helping them the way having a black president in the first place most certainly has. Crying to the public about how young blacks are at a disadvantage and then showing the immaturity he has in exhibiting this type of behavior is hypocritical and short sighted and egotistical.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I completely agree with you.

Immigration aside.

He did that ridiculous Two Ferns interview.

Now he is wasting everybody's time filling out a bracket.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think he had the NSA run the odds on their supercomputer.

He has a good line on the BILLION DOLLARS!

Kidding aside, the OP is right.

edit on bu312014-03-19T12:23:27-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 19 Mar 2014 12:23:27 -050012u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
'Two Ferns' .. 'Brackets' .. unending golf .... thank God he doesn't do much work otherwise we'd be in worse shape than we are already. The entire planet is laughing at us. It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind me adding this to the thread....

It's true...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Big deal. I bet the guy can't take a dump without being accused of not doing his job.
Sorry, the Obama stuff is getting stale.

This aint the Drudge Report folks..

edit on 19-3-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

canucks555
Big deal. I bet the guy can't take a dump without being accused of not doing his job.
Sorry, the Obama stuff is getting stale.

No time to do that...didn't you know being President means you work 25 hours a day , 8 days a week..No sleep, rest, food or anything else..just work and tighten the tinfoil hat. Seriously he just needs to sit in the ready room with launch codes at his fingertips.

I sort of equate getting annoyed at this to people that get worked up when the President takes a vacation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

And yet...you felt the need to stop by. You are correct, this is not the DUNG report.....this is a citizen of the usa telling people that I am fed up with this idiot.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Don't mind at all...the hypocrisy is mind boggling!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

So you quote someone then you suggest that this is stupid for me? Am I misreading what you are saying....you condone this behavior from POTUS? Really? I find it incredibly insensitive and completely ridiculous that his choices for what teams could survive the 68 team NCAA field is really all that important....do I think he deserves to have relaxation...sure...like he is some expert on basketball and his picks mean a damn thing.....the guy is a joke.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Let's all bow our heads and pray to Satan. The man is pure evil.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

And nice distraction from signing over internet control to the UN, or did I miss something there....The whole crimea matter and the plane disappearing recently...and this situation with his birth certificate and the fact he should be tried for espionage or any number of BENGAY moments.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

or did I miss something there....

I am sure we have all missed some things.

If we only knew a little of it, we would vomit.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If he is that dumb, isn't it wiser to let him do sports show? I'm sure it will be less damaging that way.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Were you equally as upset by George W going to baseball games?
Bill Clinton playing Sax on the Arsenio Hall show?
Find every other recent President and insert their name here with some event here.

Presidents, besides being the leader of America, also have their own element of celebrity pull to them. People want to know who the President is picking for basketball not because it is Obama but rather because it is the President.

Their is no WW3 going on nor do the events between Russia and the Ukraine necessarily indicate that we are on the cusp of WW.
You mentioned that a few times and it is not accurate. Their is what their has always been. Conflicts, skirmishes, attacks by one country against another.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh Jesus, let's all soil ourselves because the President takes 10 minutes of his day to do something for himself.

What a terrible person. I didn't realize you weren't supposed to you know, live, while you were in office.

Honestly, the things people get outraged about these days continue to amaze me.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh Jesus! Let's just throw him a big party then...!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join