It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Steal an Airplane: From 9/11 to MH370 (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just skipping through the vid as I'm at work but from what I've seen so far it's of interest to a lot of ATS members. Full of conspiracy, theory, facts and interesting tidbits.

The 9 minute mark is especially interesting for those on the remote control slant.

Enjoy!

edit on 19-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i feel like i just got trolled into watching a video about 9/11 but in the immortal words of some drunk fratboy "I aint even mad bro!"

great video ands WTF how have i never heard of this delivery truck the morning of 9/11 and donald rumsfeld on 9/10???

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

mindseye1609
i feel like i just got trolled into watching a video about 9/11 but in the immortal words of some drunk fratboy "I aint even mad bro!"

great video ands WTF how have i never heard of this delivery truck the morning of 9/11 and donald rumsfeld on 9/10???

Maybe you were still asleep.
Maybe just distracted in general.

I would have thought, by now, everyone has had time to hear about all the aspects of the events of 9/11.
Even if they don't agree with what has been said, most should have heard about it.

As to the use of "remote control", the FAA was doing this in the mid to late 1980's in order to test planes as they crash. Surely noone thought they used real pilots onboard.
edit on 19-3-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
o how i wish i was still asleep. I've done plenty of reading on the topic, just never heard anything about donald rumsfeld going to war on waste on 9/10 then the budget rooms getting bombed the next day at the pentagon.... i knew it was records and whatnot that got smoked at the pentagon just never heard it laid out like that guy did with the civ contractors funerals and all.

the truck with the mural on the side??? there were people driving it? who? it was rented to people from the middle east? who? what are there ties to this?

I've known that on 9/11 a false flag took place but I've just never seen compelling info about how or why. i get the war and blah blah blah but it looks to be alot bigger then that. very informative video IMO

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

most should have heard about it.
reply to post by jude11

results of a recent poll revealed more that 50% of respondents were unable to correctly identify the year of the 9/11 attack.

I'm going out on a limb, but I would estimate 80% don't know 3 buildings collapsed.

So, no it's not redundant information.

Remote control of MH370 is intriguing. It would have to go much farther into disabling the transponder, ACARS and the plane's radio comms system. Plus the co-pilot's communication after the weirdness started. It looks like one or more human hands needed for all that.

top topics

join