It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kudos to All of You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am sorry if this is not the right forum to post this in - mods, please move and I will note for next time.

Here is an article from Physcology Today that talks about the wisdom of crowds, and the positive effects of communities who actively discuss and try to understand and particpate in solving issues in current events.
Not like we probably didn't know this before, but here's some validation.

Cheers!
Chris

Pyschology Today
edit on 19-3-2014 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CCKP72

Nice!
Now if we could just get the worlds biggest problems put into an online gaming platform... I remember something coming out a couple of weeks ago about the conspiracy crowd being more sane than the majority of other people... Makes you wonder who started the rumour of the "conspiracy nut." If information likes this were to become common knowledge, good things could come out if it. We should copy and paste this article and keep it for future use.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Good idea!

Someone said to me the other day that in fact, the conspiracy theorists actually are the MSM journalists who don't question, don't probe, and just report exactly what they are told. I never considered it from that angle before but it makes good sense!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CCKP72

Someone said to me the other day that in fact, the conspiracy theorists actually are the MSM journalists who don't question, don't probe, and just report exactly what they are told. I never considered it from that angle before but it makes good sense!

Kudos. Thats how the Main Stream outlets conspire against the people and thats not a theory.

new topics

top topics

join