It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATF Broke a restraining order on this man's gun parts store THE DAY AFTER this interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is a video of the Ares Armor owner talking about the Restraining order he got against the ATF.

For those of you who do not know, This man was asked for his list of customers when he said no the ATF Was going to raid his shop to get the list. He was awarded a restraining order to keep the out until he could make his case. The day after this interview his shop was raided anyway...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Don't you know the government cannot break its own laws nor can it do any wrong?

I'm sure they all got a big laugh from that restraining order at the ATF office. Passed it around and made jokes.

In a potentially related story ploymer80.com has suddenly stopped taking orders.

This is all more of the ATF's flip flopping. They have a tendency to approve things as legal and send the approval letter and then months or weeks later they decide to change their minds and wave a magic wand and decree those same things illegal.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Tell a cop he can't do something…

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

This post has a different link to a different interview in it. People should want to get all of the info they can...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

badgerman24
This is a video of the Ares Armor owner talking about the Restraining order he got against the ATF.

For those of you who do not know, This man was asked for his list of customers when he said no the ATF Was going to raid his shop to get the list. He was awarded a restraining order to keep the out until he could make his case. The day after this interview his shop was raided anyway...

www.youtube.com...

So...there are no laws and court orders make no difference?

Because this is what this agency just implied.

This is fine with me, we will all just do what ever we want, and lets see who ends up with the most dead bodies, them or us.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

If you like your Constitutional Rights (2nd) you can keep it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why is it the Gun company that refused to turn over the Customers records, and knowing a raid was coming, keep those customers records at the shop where they could be so easily confiscated????
Why not keep them safe else where,,,say a safe deposit box, a friends place or buried.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Why is it the Gun company that refused to turn over the Customers records, and knowing a raid was coming, keep those customers records at the shop where they could be so easily confiscated????
Why not keep them safe else where,,,say a safe deposit box, a friends place or buried.

Ohhhhhhh,, I don't know......perhaps because they went the legal route and got a restraining order they thought the government would have to obey the law?

Sure they could have done these things, but why look for excuses to make the lawful business owner look like the bad guy when MOST people should be very concerned that we have a government whom violates laws that the rest of us serfs are bound to obey......

Imagine what would happen if one of us violated a court order, Go Directly to Jail! Not if your the government!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For anybody who doesn't know this yet, here's some information I found online

What Happens if a Restrained Person Violates the Restraining Order?

Violation of a restraining order is contempt of a court order. A person who violates a restraining order can be arrested, taken to jail, and charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime. The restrained person can be forced to remain in jail until the day of a hearing to determine whether the restraining order had been violated. If convicted, the restrained person could be sentenced to additional jail time and fined.

... so here's the real judicial test. Will this one go overlooked? YOU have the power to decide how... Tell the Department of Justice how you feel about this right now at www.justice.gov....

Share the links on social media and spread the information, make memes if you want, just get others to contact the Department of Justice. THIS is the time our words and actions matter the most, and if you send an email, lettter, even a phone call to www.justice.gov... and let them know that citizens are under distress from such blatant violations of justice, I ASSURE you they will have to listen when the words spread enough.

REMEMEBER- this article isn't on fOX, CNN, ABC, etc....
edit on 19-3-2014 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Because hiding or destroying evidence is a crime in itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

how do you know he was hiding evidence? the ATF does the ATF have a court order, why would they want the records you would think some other law enforcement agency would of asked for the records, but I guess the ATF was making a list on who had what.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I wondered the same thing. My guess would be that since the ATF knew he had the list already if he would have gotten rid of it they could have brought any charges they wanted to on him, Aiding a terrorist maybe or at the very least obstruction of justice. It could have been turned over to DHS and they can make up any charge they want to and call it "protecting america"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Not suggesting anything.

If he/they were to move the records, it would be considered hiding or destroying evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For the record a lower receiver is not a GD weapon.

HEAR THAT ?

A LOWER RECEIVER !

That means no trigger group. no operating bolt, no barrel,

NO GD nothing.

The ATF raid that business because they wanted the customer list.

The shop owner bent over backwards accomodating what the ATF wanted.

EXCEPT the customer list.

The ATF thinks people should just roll over for the full weight of that agency.

Which is BS.

The shop owner went to court, and the ATF went around the back door.

For what ?

I watched the interview with the shop owner, Saying the ATF classfies 'shoe strings' as weapons.

I remember a thread on here about airsoft weapons the ATF classified as 'dangerous' as well.

ATF Classifies Chore Boy Pot Scrubber Pads NFA Firearms

www.gundigest.com...

In September 2004 the ATF decided that a 14 inch long shoestring was considered a machine gun:

www.everydaynodaysoff.com...

The ATF is a GD joke.

That they can willfully,wantingly violate the 4th amendment, and the 'majority' doesn't give a damn.

Because their 'evil guns' !!!

Or shoe strings, and pot scrubbers!

new topics

top topics

join