It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120 million year old stonemap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

This is rather old news, but I have not found any recent news of this.
Do anyone know other links to this finding?
Or what has happend to the research regarding the other stones mentioned in the article?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately it is likely that this type of discovery will be buried over the years because it would upset the staus quo of so many beliefs systems in both scientific, government and religous commjunities. For example, I have met online a young lady who works for the smithsonian Instiute in the US, and these people actively cover up and destroy archealogical finds which counter the current beliefs about where we came from, how old our speciaes is and possible alternate histories to the ones weve all grown accustomed to. I have no hard evidence of this, other than her word, but she is an honest and open lady, and I have no reason to believ she would lie about something like this fo no apparent reason as she asked me to keep this information to myself and not try to follow it up or makes waves about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Woe us, stupid monkees destroying ourselvses trying to preserve our stupidness... *sigh*

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I hear you my friend. Unfortunately this is the way ofthe world we live in.....better to live in ignorance hiding the truth, than upset the status quo and let the real truth of thing change the way we live or percieve things......this is just another example of the circles of control our governments and science establishments keep us in.....I sincerely wish this wasnt the way and in a small way I always seek to rile against this sort of control and ignorance, even if it only changes the world aorund me and the people I meet a lil bit......even if I only change lil things for the better for 1 person all my life, it makes everything Ive done worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hahaha... I cant believe anyone would believe this.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We've discused this before, and it IS a fake... or, rather, a made-up story.

Pravda's a "Star"/"Midnight Sun" type of tabloid newspaper. They headline stuff like "Bat Boy Visits The Kremlin" and other amusing nonsense. The rock is a piece of fossilized seashore showing tidal and ripple patterns.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by radiant_obsidian
Unfortunately it is likely that this type of discovery will be buried over the years because it would upset the staus quo of so many beliefs systems in both scientific, government and religous commjunities. For example, I have met online a young lady who works for the smithsonian Instiute in the US, and these people actively cover up and destroy archealogical finds which counter the current beliefs about where we came from, how old our speciaes is and possible alternate histories to the ones weve all grown accustomed to. I have no hard evidence of this, other than her word, but she is an honest and open lady, and I have no reason to believ she would lie about something like this fo no apparent reason as she asked me to keep this information to myself and not try to follow it up or makes waves about it.

What is so bad about finding out that our species is older?

top topics

join