It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost book of Nostradamus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was told that I was causing thread drift when I was responding to an interpretation of quatrains which I do not agree with. So I will follow the advice and start a new thread. I have cracked the codes of symbols of the eighty three plates of the lost book which was released in 1992 by the Vatican. These illustrations are attributed to the son of Nostradamus who had some skill at drawing which the father did not. However the father was a seer who saw events that were to come to pass five hundred years latter. Namely what most people would call the manifestation of the second begotten son of God which in the end we shall all become. Some through belief and then the rest through the spirit of adoption. Basically these are revelations that shows us all that we are blind deaf and dumb but that we are going to see clearly hear again and speak the truth. Jesus was the spirit of prophecy but his job was to bring salvation unconditionally which he succeeded brilliantly in doing whether we believe it or not. All men were lost and now all men are saved. I am going to ask my scribe to post the link to the illustration and transfer the posts made on the other thread to this one. A prophet is a person who speaks for the spirit of God who lives in every human being. Religion has made us deaf dumb and blind. I am going to restore all these functions in human beings. My name is Elijah. I bring fire from heaven which is truth that consumes everything that can burn everything that cannot be consumed by truth will remain the rest is prepared for the fire. These are the traditions of human beings namely religion that places God outside of yourself which is idolatry. Nothing is sacred and most things called sacred are an abomination to God and an insult to your intelligence.
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

For record keeping purposes (for a moment I'll be the scribe to your scribe - it's scribes all the way down), here is the start of your posts about the artwork on the other thread you mention, and it goes from that post on for a little while:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thank you very much. When I went to school for the first time all I had was a little black board attached to a sponge with a string. When we got to school we would wet the sponge in the school fountain and that was our eraser. Not even paper and pencil. My computer skills are lacking just as Nostradamus could not illustrate his way on a paper bag but his son followed his instructions faithfully and now the hidden meaning of these symbolic codes can be revealed to us as a form of collective learning. Appreciate the help. You are like the little mice that help sow the dress in the fairy tale.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It took me a couple of days to comment on all the plates. This is due to fact that for me it is child play. These are like personal post cards to me five hundred years latter I immediately understand the message right away. It is all about Elijah and how he appears in the future to reveal himself and his message to the world. Now Elijah is just like any one of us just a human being except that he clearly understands our true human nature and is ready to restore us to our proper place and to our proper authority. I am going to start a collective learning experience on this board from which there is no turning back.I usher a new era called the kingdom of God and put an end to the old age. One replaces the other and you who read these words are witnesses to the very beginning of this process. I live in Japan so When you are all asleep I am awake starting a revolution with just words. I started posting on this board a couple of weeks ago. I started with a riddle . There is nothing made that was not made for me. Soon some of you will solve the riddle and think it is a magic trick. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Plate 53:

Sigmund's comment:
The symbols in this plate are the moon ( religion) it only reflects the glory of God but has no light of it's own. The skull represents death so it is death to religion. The rod is the rod of correction. Symbol of God's authority restored. This happens by the authority of God.

=======================

Plate 54:

Sigmund's comment:
This plate has a deer as a symbol of the city of Nara in central Japan where dear roam in the center of town. The fleur de lis is a symbol of the king. So the plate means the king comes from Nara.

=======================

Plate 56:

Sigmund's comment:
This plate represents symbolically the snake of religion poisoned by the blood of the cup of indignation. The cup of wrath. The vintage of the lord. The wrath of God is greatly kindled by religion. The king will pour out the cup and the snake will perish.

=======================

Plate 67:

Sigmund's comment:
This plate represents Elijah who is the king of kings. He hold the book of life. the tree of life is depicted on the left page and on the right page is written in English which is very rare for Nostradamus it says one male meaning that only one male is needed to enforce the will of God. The wheel of time is stopped. The bow represents the long distance weapon of telepathy. The two fish is what he has caught. Two witnesses that are keepers. Look at he long hair. It took me a long time to grow that.

=======================

Plate 72:

Sigmund's comment:
Again the symbol of the city of Nara. The wheel of time has completely stopped.the book of life is empty , not a single name on it. All have fallen short of the glory of God. The two scrolls represent the body of work that I have written in the last fourteen years namely the gate keepers scroll and the seventh seal. The two witnesses are women that have stood as witnesses to my appearance. Now there is only one left.

=======================

Plate 68:

Sigmund's comment:
This plate represents the arm of God holding the sword of the lord which is the gate keeper's scroll. Underneath is the seventh seal. The scorpion represents my birth sign. The half a lamb represents the other half of the lamb of God the other half being Jesus. The tree of life is elijah being persecuted by the six biggest religions of this world. The gold is the tribute paid to Elijah so that he can finance the change of the world since gold is not tied to any currency. The wheel of time has stopped representing the end of times. When you cannot see the spokes the wheel is still in motion.

=======================

Plate 52:

Sigmund's comment:
This plate symbolises the French story of the turtle that wins the race against the hare by just plugging along at his own slow pace while the hare falls asleep waiting for it to catch up the heart means that the king speaks from the heart and that he speaks five languages like a native. The ring is the wedding rings of those who become his bride. In the kingdom of God there is no more marriage because those in the kingdom live forever and to be married forever to the same person would get boring.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Now, THAT'S the way to do it, son!

Create your own thread, rather than buffeting another.

Findings of fact:

1) You have created a thread, the topic of which is "The Lost Book of Nostradamus".

2) You have expanded that topic to include yourself, via the insinuation that "The Lost Book of Nostadamus" is all about YOU.

To wit:

A prophet is a person who speaks for the spirit of God who lives in every human being... My name is Elijah. I bring fire from heaven which is truth that consumes everything that can burn everything that cannot be consumed by truth will remain the rest is prepared for the fire.

And:

It took me a couple of days to comment on all the plates. This is due to fact that for me it is child play. These are like personal post cards to me five hundred years latter I immediately understand the message right away. It is all about Elijah and how he appears in the future to reveal himself and his message to the world. Now Elijah is just like any one of us just a human being except that he clearly understands our true human nature and is ready to restore us to our proper place and to our proper authority. I am going to start a collective learning experience on this board from which there is no turning back.I usher a new era called the kingdom of God and put an end to the old age. One replaces the other and you who read these words are witnesses to the very beginning of this process. I live in Japan so When you are all asleep I am awake starting a revolution with just words. I started posting on this board a couple of weeks ago. I started with a riddle . There is nothing made that was not made for me. Soon some of you will solve the riddle and think it is a magic trick. Enjoy the ride.

3) You have established the permissibility of re-quoting your posts (for posterity, I presume) from the other thread to here, to wit:

I am going to ask my scribe to post the link to the illustration and transfer the posts made on the other thread to this one.

Therefore, be it resolved that I am taking leave to quote your various posts to this, more germane, thread, citing the authority above.

here we go, Sigmund - or "Elijah", or A.T.T.A.M, or whomever you are today. Strap up - it might get bumpy.

To begin with, let's start with this post. It was improper to respond in that thread - as improper to respond as your posts attempting to make the thread about you were. Not so with this thread - you've already made it all about you, so we're good.

That is a much better picture of yourself. The one before made you look like a midget trying to look like a big man.

I am neither a midget nor a big man, although I am fairly tall. Amazed you could get all that out of a little tiny avatar. For what it's worth, I will refrain from commenting on YOUR avatar, other than to ask if you have perchance seen "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier".

When you say that I am trying to create a new religion you are completely wrong I plan to destroy all religions and put them to shame so that humanity never gets tempted to do that again.

I may be wrong - slightly. What you are attempting to initiate would more properly be called a "cult" at this stage. It hasn't yet reached the level of "Religion". A "religion" is simply the way the individual relates to his god. Nothing more, nothing less. What you are trying to start involves only the way your followers relate to YOU. No "god" necessary, except as a foil for you. See the difference there? The difference is where the focus lies - and who gets the tithes. Now, given sufficient time, and a complete lack of opposition, it would have the potential to rise to the level of "religion", assuming there are enough "followers" in a position to be radicalized, "followers" who either won't or can't ask the proper questions.

Consider this your opposition.

The reason humanity is kept from leaving the earth to go forth into the universe is that they have not been cured of their cancer which is religion. They would pollute the whole universe with it.

No, the reason is that we don't have interstellar starships, or a body that can withstand prolonged zero-G space travel, or a means to overcome those deficiencies yet.

I will cure the cancer.

Another claim of a miracle yet to be performed? So far, you have utterly failed to demonstrate ANY actual miracles, in spite of your spurious claims to have performed them. Anyone can talk the talk, and make wild claims. Us hillbillies, we have a little saying amongst ourselves. It goes like this "DO IT first, THEN brag about it".

You said yourself that I managed to offend the three major religions of the world with a single post.

Offending something is not quite the same as utterly destroying it. That is a lesson hard-learned by many a wannabe over the ages. I guess it's just your turn at bat this time.

I have asked the ATS power that be to open a forum called the cage where people like you and me can go and have it out like men instead of polluting the board with personal grudges.

First off, I have no personal grudge with you. Life is too short to carry grudges - a lesson my pappy taught m by observing the grudges he carried. It's not a "grudge" to point out blatant BS and call it onto the carpet, it's following the precepts of ATS - "Deny Ignorance".

Second, ATS already HAS a Debate Forum. What's wrong with that one? Too structured for you? If it's "cage match" you really think you want, I'd be happy to oblige you, but I'm sure it would still be governed by ATS T+C's. If you can swing it NOT to be, I'll be there, too. ATS has a certain level of decorum to maintain. What would you suggest? No ear-biting? or no rules at all?

Seriously - if you can't handle debating the facts, then ATS might not be the place for you. You perhaps ought to find another, baser, forum, where fast and loose can apply. I'm reasonably certain that you CAN'T debate the facts, since you have consistently failed to answer questions or concerns raised by myself or others.

Honestly I was starting to feel sorry for you trying to give you a chance to weasel yourself out of a face to face.

Thank you for taking it easy on me. I was beginning to worry that what you've delivered so far was the best you had, and that made me feel like I might be trying to engage the intellectually disarmed. So, if you've got better, hit me with your best shot.

Did they not teach you in hillbilly school to pick your fights wisely.

They taught us in hillbilly school that fighting for right WAS picking our fights wisely. They taught us a few other things about gettin' 'er done, too, but I feel no need to burden you with the cumbersome details.

The insult is an art better left to gentlemen than amateurs trailer trash with social complexes. You know how you can spot a red neck? He's the guy whose car does not have any wheels but whose house does. See you in the cage in the mean time be quiet.

First, I'm not a gentleman, and never claimed to be. No percentages in it.

Second, if you consider it an "insult" to point out facts and ask questions, then there may have been something lacking in YOUR education.

Third, a trailer at this point in time would be a luxury here. Trash is optional.

Fourth, You seem to have confused "rednecks" with "hillbillies". they are not the same - rednecks are usually flatlanders.

And, finally, fifth - YOU don't have the luxury of telling ME when to shut up. It's an open forum, and I'll say what I damned well please when I damned well please to do so, and I can do it within T+C's.

Can you not? Why then need a "cage" if you can?

I've got to wonder why, the instant someone opposes you, you find the T+C's to be a "problem". You argument CAN'T have that much smoke if you have to resort to violations... that's why they're there.

edit on 2014/3/19 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Unknown Plate #4

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

Plate # 4 is open to much controversy. Some say it represents the tower of power. Some say it is the bank of the Vatican which has been laundering drug money from the mafia and making it legitimate by investing it in legal schemes and of course tax free. It is the single biggest dirty money laundering scheme ever devised. The person walking away from it might be President Obama no longer allowing it to operate with impunity. If you are going to bring down the church you have to start with collapsing it's finances but I leave others to post on that one since it only relates to me because I want to shut down all the religions of this world.
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: Typo

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Plate 57

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

Plate fifty seven relates to the last trumpet. The cherub is the angel which means messenger. The end times signals are hidden in prophetic music. The foot is symbol of the foot that kicks over the pillars of the church. The snake that is religion bit the heel and injected the poison of religion. Now the foot of the messenger is on the snake's head. The helmet of salvation and the sword of the lord have already served their function. Now is the time of the last trumpet that destroys religion. The snake is dying and religion is dying It is replaced by the kingdom of God. Old age fades away and the new age replaces it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I have asked the administrators to open a forum called the cage where you and I can have it out like men instead of polluting threads with our arguing. You either have taken a serious disliking to me or you are a disinformation agent. You follow my spoor like someone on a mission. A mission to stop my mission. To defend all the untruth of this world to be consumed by the fire of revelation. Let's wait for the cage and then if you step into it no more warnings in the mean time just STFU.

this kind of attitude is cmoplete crap. how can you expect to change anythign when you cant even speak with civility to someone else.
i am on a mission now, to see that you are sanctioned for this kind of garbage. ATS is not the kind of forum where you can spout your crazy theories then just tell people to STFU when they talk back.

dont try to recruit for your cult here. go offer your crazy koolaide elsewhere.

nostredamus would turn in his grave at your exploitation of his works.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on Fri Mar 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join